Save a little love for myself
4 Antworten887 AufrufeGestartet von Moonwalk ·
MoonwalkThemenstart
You and your sweet smile
You and your tantalizing ways
You and your honey lips
You and all the sweet things that they say
You and your wild wild ways
One day you just up and walked away
You left me hurting
But I can forgive you for that now
You taught me something
Something took half my life to learn
When you give all yourself away
Just tell them to be careful of your heart
Be careful of my heart, heart
Be careful of this heart of mine
Be careful of my heart
It just might break and send some splinters flying
Be careful of my heart
Be careful
You
Took my love
Thought you took it all
You
Took my love
And now you're gone
But I'm not breaking down
And I'm not falling apart
I just lost a little faith
When you broke my heart
Given a chance
I might try it again
But I wouldn't risk it all this time
I'd save
A little love for myself
Enough for my heart to mend
A little love for myself
One day i just might
love again
One day some sweet smile might
turn my head
One day i just might...
One day...
(Tracy Chapman: "Be careful of my heart" aus dem Album "Crossroads")
You and your tantalizing ways
You and your honey lips
You and all the sweet things that they say
You and your wild wild ways
One day you just up and walked away
You left me hurting
But I can forgive you for that now
You taught me something
Something took half my life to learn
When you give all yourself away
Just tell them to be careful of your heart
Be careful of my heart, heart
Be careful of this heart of mine
Be careful of my heart
It just might break and send some splinters flying
Be careful of my heart
Be careful
You
Took my love
Thought you took it all
You
Took my love
And now you're gone
But I'm not breaking down
And I'm not falling apart
I just lost a little faith
When you broke my heart
Given a chance
I might try it again
But I wouldn't risk it all this time
I'd save
A little love for myself
Enough for my heart to mend
A little love for myself
One day i just might
love again
One day some sweet smile might
turn my head
One day i just might...
One day...
(Tracy Chapman: "Be careful of my heart" aus dem Album "Crossroads")
This time
I won't show I'm vulnerable
This time
I won't give in first
This time
I will hold out with my love
This time
I will not be hurt
I'm gonna love myself
More than anyone else
I'm gonna treat me right
I'm gonna make you say
That you love me first
And you'll be the one with the most to lose tonight
This time
This time
I won't let my emotions rule my life
This time
I'm gonna keep my heart locked safe inside
This time
I'm gonna be my own best friend
This time
I'm gonna be the one
To win
Your love
Your affection
To hide
My fear
Of rejection
This time
(Tracy Chapman : This time aus dem Album "crossroads"
I won't show I'm vulnerable
This time
I won't give in first
This time
I will hold out with my love
This time
I will not be hurt
I'm gonna love myself
More than anyone else
I'm gonna treat me right
I'm gonna make you say
That you love me first
And you'll be the one with the most to lose tonight
This time
This time
I won't let my emotions rule my life
This time
I'm gonna keep my heart locked safe inside
This time
I'm gonna be my own best friend
This time
I'm gonna be the one
To win
Your love
Your affection
To hide
My fear
Of rejection
This time
(Tracy Chapman : This time aus dem Album "crossroads"
Das gras raschelt vertraut, die langen Halme biegen sich im wind
- aber sie brechen nicht.
Menschen sind größer als Halme
und stärker
- aber Menschen brechen leichter.
- aber sie brechen nicht.
Menschen sind größer als Halme
und stärker
- aber Menschen brechen leichter.
Wenn man Angst hat vor etwas dann geht man meistens einen Schritt zurück.
- Und das andere kommt einen Schritt auf dich zu, so dass es mehr Platz hat und du weniger.
Dadurch wird das was deine Angst auslöst stärker
- aber das scheint nur so, weil du ihm Platz gemacht hast.
Manchmal muss man vielleicht einfach mal stehenbleiben
und genau hinschauen
- vielleicht ist das andere gar nicht so mächtig wie es den Anschein hat.
- Und das andere kommt einen Schritt auf dich zu, so dass es mehr Platz hat und du weniger.
Dadurch wird das was deine Angst auslöst stärker
- aber das scheint nur so, weil du ihm Platz gemacht hast.
Manchmal muss man vielleicht einfach mal stehenbleiben
und genau hinschauen
- vielleicht ist das andere gar nicht so mächtig wie es den Anschein hat.
Hoffnung braucht man zum ÜBERleben
- LEBEN kann man allein davon nicht...
- LEBEN kann man allein davon nicht...
Seite 1 von 1 · 5 Beiträge in diesem Thema