Welche Musik... (bitte kene Links posten)
1'973 Antworten153'844 AufrufeGestartet von Hellangel ·
Yohanna - Is is true
Ich halt ja vom ESC eigentlich nix .. aber das Lied ist einfach nur geil ...
Ich halt ja vom ESC eigentlich nix .. aber das Lied ist einfach nur geil ...
Sequel Bass - Voices.............
Pablo Gargano - One Time (Eve 5)
Dj Mars L & Dj Frank E - Till We Meet Again
Master Density - Give Me A Base
clueso - gewinner
green day - know your enemy
green day - know your enemy
Critical Distance - Universe Key 1996 Hard Trance
star track - farpoint..........
Rave Creator - A New Mind (Thai Acid Mix)
Mal wieder
Rosenstolz
Nichts von alledem
Rosenstolz
Nichts von alledem
dj marco bailey - scorpia.........
Basslovers United - Another Bitch
clueso gewinner
ich bin dabei
bist du dabei
wir sind dabei uns zu verlieren...
ich bin dabei
bist du dabei
wir sind dabei uns zu verlieren...
oxl - listening comprehension test
bearbeitet #355
Placebo "twenty years" ................................................... voll schön
Placebo "Protége Moi"
Placebo feat. David Bowie "without you I´m nothing"
Placebo "Taste in men"
Placebo "twenty years" (werde dieses Lied heute noch ein paar mal hören - voll gute Melodie, und der Text erst:
"There are twenty years to go
And twenty ways to know
Who will wear
Who will wear the hat
There are twenty years to go
The best of all I hope
Enjoy the ride
The medicine show
And them's the breaks
For we designer fakes
We need to concentrate on more than meets the eye
There are twenty years to go
The faithful and the low
The best of starts
The broken heart, the stone
There are twenty years to go
The punch drunk and the blow
The worst of starts
The mercy part, the phone
And them's the breaks
For we designer fakes
We need to concentrate on more than meets the eye
Them's the breaks
For we designer fakes
But it's you I take it's you're the truth, not I
There are twenty years to go
A golden age I know
But all will pass
Will end too fast, you know
There are twenty years to go
And many friends I hope
Though some may hold the rose
Some hold the rope
And that's the end and that's the start of it
That's the whole and that's the part of it
That's the high and that's the heart of it
That's the long and that's the short of it
That's the best and that's the test in it
That's the doubt, the doubt, the trust in it
That's the sight and that's the sound of it
That's the gift and that's the trick in it
You're the truth, not I
You're the truth, not I
You're the truth, not I
You're the truth, not I"
Lyrics: Placebo
Placebo "Protége Moi"
Placebo feat. David Bowie "without you I´m nothing"
Placebo "Taste in men"
Placebo "twenty years" (werde dieses Lied heute noch ein paar mal hören - voll gute Melodie, und der Text erst:
"There are twenty years to go
And twenty ways to know
Who will wear
Who will wear the hat
There are twenty years to go
The best of all I hope
Enjoy the ride
The medicine show
And them's the breaks
For we designer fakes
We need to concentrate on more than meets the eye
There are twenty years to go
The faithful and the low
The best of starts
The broken heart, the stone
There are twenty years to go
The punch drunk and the blow
The worst of starts
The mercy part, the phone
And them's the breaks
For we designer fakes
We need to concentrate on more than meets the eye
Them's the breaks
For we designer fakes
But it's you I take it's you're the truth, not I
There are twenty years to go
A golden age I know
But all will pass
Will end too fast, you know
There are twenty years to go
And many friends I hope
Though some may hold the rose
Some hold the rope
And that's the end and that's the start of it
That's the whole and that's the part of it
That's the high and that's the heart of it
That's the long and that's the short of it
That's the best and that's the test in it
That's the doubt, the doubt, the trust in it
That's the sight and that's the sound of it
That's the gift and that's the trick in it
You're the truth, not I
You're the truth, not I
You're the truth, not I
You're the truth, not I"
Lyrics: Placebo
Plastic Enemy - Bulldozer (Mega 'Lo Mania Remix)
Genetic Line - Energize my Mind......
Dj Fumaotore d( -_- )b - Trance 1
Placebo "twenty years" ................................................... voll schön
Placebo "Protége Moi"
Placebo feat. David Bowie "without you I´m nothing"
Placebo "Taste in men"
Placebo "twenty years" (werde dieses Lied heute noch ein paar mal hören - voll gute Melodie, und der Text erst:
Oooh das sieht ja aus wie meine Playlist *g*
Habe mir am Samstag den schriftzug Protege Moi auf den Unterarm tätowieren lassen *hihi* kennst du i know von placebo? das lied ist sooo toll :)
lg
Carolina Marquez - Ritmo.............
Seite 18 von 99 · 1'974 Beiträge in diesem Thema