Welche Musik... (bitte kene Links posten)
1'973 Antworten153'844 AufrufeGestartet von Hellangel ·
Trapt
- Headstrong
I see your motives inside; Decisions to hide!
Back off, I'll take you on;
Headstrong to take on anyone;
I know that you are wrong;
Headstrong or Headstrong!
Back off, I'll take you on;
Headstrong to take on anyone;
I know that you are wrong;
This is not where you belong!
Rise Against
- Chamber the Cartridge
Save us, from what we have become tonight!
Eyes glassed with distrust; No sense of wrong or right!
Save us from what we have become tonight;
Eyes glassed with distrust; No sense of wrong or right!
- From Heads Unworthy
We are the children you reject and disregard;
These aching crys come from the bottom of our hearts.
You get so noised out; we are our own flesh and blood.
And we don't disappear just because your eyes are shot.
Now tell me...
LOVE! LOST! LIKE A BULLET'S PATH!
TEAR THROUGH THE CAVITY OF MY CHEST!
LIGHTS OUT; 'CAUSE THE FUSE HAS BLOWN!
As their castle's crumble slowly we watch 'em fall;
The crown slips from heads unworthy as we gain control.
- Headstrong
I see your motives inside; Decisions to hide!
Back off, I'll take you on;
Headstrong to take on anyone;
I know that you are wrong;
Headstrong or Headstrong!
Back off, I'll take you on;
Headstrong to take on anyone;
I know that you are wrong;
This is not where you belong!
Rise Against
- Chamber the Cartridge
Save us, from what we have become tonight!
Eyes glassed with distrust; No sense of wrong or right!
Save us from what we have become tonight;
Eyes glassed with distrust; No sense of wrong or right!
- From Heads Unworthy
We are the children you reject and disregard;
These aching crys come from the bottom of our hearts.
You get so noised out; we are our own flesh and blood.
And we don't disappear just because your eyes are shot.
Now tell me...
LOVE! LOST! LIKE A BULLET'S PATH!
TEAR THROUGH THE CAVITY OF MY CHEST!
LIGHTS OUT; 'CAUSE THE FUSE HAS BLOWN!
As their castle's crumble slowly we watch 'em fall;
The crown slips from heads unworthy as we gain control.
bearbeitet #362
Placebo "20 Years" .......................................
Placebo "You don´t care about us"
Cure "one more time"
Placebo "You don´t care about us"
Cure "one more time"
Massive Attack "unfinished sympathy"
Rise Against: Hero of War | Roadside | Audience of One
All-American Rejects: Mona Lisa | Another Heart Calls
All-American Rejects: Mona Lisa | Another Heart Calls
Annett Louisan - Drück die 1...........
Annett Louisan - Wenn man sich nicht mehr liebt
Silbermond - Krieger des Lichts
the prodigy - invaders must die
ich hör im moment die Böhsen Onkelz
.............help is coming - ayo
Angels - My Boyfriends back ...............to wash the dishes ;)
@ru
hehe.................
testify - common
hehe.................
testify - common
bearbeitet #373
22:15 Uhr Medeski, Martin & Wood "end of the world party"
22:40 Uhr Medeski, Martin & Wood "anonymous skulls"
22:40 Uhr Medeski, Martin & Wood "anonymous skulls"
@sadpk
Mehr?
The wanderers (Walk like a man).......straight to the kitchen:D
Mehr?
The wanderers (Walk like a man).......straight to the kitchen:D
Chorus of hebrew slaves - Verdi
....Massive Attack - Live with me.....
Vangelis - conquest of paradise........
Björk - all is full of love
Wahnsinnsvideo zu spitzen Song!!!
Wahnsinnsvideo zu spitzen Song!!!
Annett Louisan - wenn du dich traust
Annett Louisan - Das Spiel........
Seite 19 von 99 · 1'974 Beiträge in diesem Thema