Welche Musik... (bitte kene Links posten)
1'973 Antworten153'844 AufrufeGestartet von Hellangel ·
Monster Magnet - I am never gonna work another day in my life
Sleep - Marianne Faithfull
It is safe to sleep alone
In a place no one knows
And to seek life under stones
In a place water flows.
________________________
danach ist man garantiert down
It is safe to sleep alone
In a place no one knows
And to seek life under stones
In a place water flows.
________________________
danach ist man garantiert down
James Blunt.
- I really want you
...I killed a man in a far away land; My enemy untold.
I really want you to really want me, but I really don't know if you can do that. I know you want to know what's right, but I know it's so hard for you to do that. And time's running out as often as it does and often dictates if you can do that. Faith can't break this feeling inside that's burning up through my vain.
I really want you.
I really want you-hou.
I really want you!
Nooooow, no matter what I say or do, the message isn't getting through; And you're listening to the sound of my breaking heart.
I really want you.
I really want you...
Sehr passend... Sehr, sehr, sehr passend.
Ich überleg mir das Lied umzuschreiben, damit ich es spielen kann und es meiner Ex-Freundin vorzusingen. Haha...
- I really want you
...I killed a man in a far away land; My enemy untold.
I really want you to really want me, but I really don't know if you can do that. I know you want to know what's right, but I know it's so hard for you to do that. And time's running out as often as it does and often dictates if you can do that. Faith can't break this feeling inside that's burning up through my vain.
I really want you.
I really want you-hou.
I really want you!
Nooooow, no matter what I say or do, the message isn't getting through; And you're listening to the sound of my breaking heart.
I really want you.
I really want you...
Sehr passend... Sehr, sehr, sehr passend.
Ich überleg mir das Lied umzuschreiben, damit ich es spielen kann und es meiner Ex-Freundin vorzusingen. Haha...
Shiml - Schritt für Schritt & Shiml - Panik
...
Dann lenkt' ich mein Flehn auf Kurt Cobain doch außer Cocaine konnt ich nix verstehn
Den Sänger von von Bush, den wollt ich mir schnappen
Dank Gwen Stefani ging auch der durch die Lappen
Und dann George Michael, doch da gab es Grenzen
Aufgrund geschlechtlicher Präferenzen
Und Eros Ramazotti, auf deutsch da heißt er ja auch nur geiler Jägermeister
So ändert sich eben manchmal der Stil
Vom großen Gefühl zum großen Gewühl
Ich geb es zu, was ich brauch zu meinem Glück
Ist ein frauenfeindliches AC/DC Stück
Ein garantiert intellektfreier Proll- Alarm
Von Typen die im Schrank nicht alle Tassen haben
Ja ich will, und da führt kein Weg zurück
Ein frauenfeindliches AC/DC Stück
Von Machos die einem bis zur Schulter gehn
Wenn sie auf einem Telefonbuch stehn....
Rodgau Monotones ;)
:D
Dann lenkt' ich mein Flehn auf Kurt Cobain doch außer Cocaine konnt ich nix verstehn
Den Sänger von von Bush, den wollt ich mir schnappen
Dank Gwen Stefani ging auch der durch die Lappen
Und dann George Michael, doch da gab es Grenzen
Aufgrund geschlechtlicher Präferenzen
Und Eros Ramazotti, auf deutsch da heißt er ja auch nur geiler Jägermeister
So ändert sich eben manchmal der Stil
Vom großen Gefühl zum großen Gewühl
Ich geb es zu, was ich brauch zu meinem Glück
Ist ein frauenfeindliches AC/DC Stück
Ein garantiert intellektfreier Proll- Alarm
Von Typen die im Schrank nicht alle Tassen haben
Ja ich will, und da führt kein Weg zurück
Ein frauenfeindliches AC/DC Stück
Von Machos die einem bis zur Schulter gehn
Wenn sie auf einem Telefonbuch stehn....
Rodgau Monotones ;)
:D
bearbeitet #506
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Cat and Mouse
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face down
Five Finger Death Punch - Bleeding
Five Finger Death Punch - Death & Dishonor
Five Finger Death Punch - Devil's Own
Three Days Grace - Pain
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face down
Five Finger Death Punch - Bleeding
Five Finger Death Punch - Death & Dishonor
Five Finger Death Punch - Devil's Own
Three Days Grace - Pain
enrique iglesias - mas es amar :D
Rob Thomas
-This is how a heart breaks
Don't you wanna go for a ride, just keep your hands inside.
Make the most outta life, now don't you take it for granted!
Life is like a meanmachine, it made a mess outta me,
It left me cold and alone, it made me stranded. It made me stranded.
And I'm steady as I'm starting to shake and I don't know how much I can take...
Oh, this is it now, everbody hit down,
This is all, I can take, this is how a heart breaks!
-This is how a heart breaks
Don't you wanna go for a ride, just keep your hands inside.
Make the most outta life, now don't you take it for granted!
Life is like a meanmachine, it made a mess outta me,
It left me cold and alone, it made me stranded. It made me stranded.
And I'm steady as I'm starting to shake and I don't know how much I can take...
Oh, this is it now, everbody hit down,
This is all, I can take, this is how a heart breaks!
Killswitch Engage - My last serenade
I feel you as you fall away
this is my last serenade
from yourself you can't run away
it's your choice, point the finger
but it's on your head
your destination is a choice within yourself
will you rise or become a slave
to self righteousness
I feel you as you fall away
this is my last serenade
from yourself you can't run away
it's your choice, point the finger
but it's on your head
your destination is a choice within yourself
will you rise or become a slave
to self righteousness
Guter Musikgeschmack Roya. ^^
Hier Red Jumpsuitapparatus - Face down.
Hier Red Jumpsuitapparatus - Face down.
manu chao - clandestino
--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
Sia - Breathe me
Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame
Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me
Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
Lost myself again and I feel unsafe
Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me....
Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame
Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me
Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
Lost myself again and I feel unsafe
Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me....
Nine Inch Nails - A warm Place
.......The Prodigy - World's on Fire
The Prodigy - Firestarter.....................................................
@house
hehe nachahmer :tongue:
Sia - Death by Chocolate
hehe nachahmer :tongue:
Sia - Death by Chocolate
Static X- Wisconsin Death Trip
Robin Thicke - When I get you alone
bearbeitet #519
********Kanye West - Heartless********
********Black Eyed Peas - Pump it********
********Lily Allen - The Fear********
********All American Rejects - Gives you Hell********
********Black Eyed Peas - Pump it********
********Lily Allen - The Fear********
********All American Rejects - Gives you Hell********
Jake Conte - Lonely Ghost
Ein Nerd, der seine Musik zu Hause zusammenbastelt und dann über Portale wie Twitter oder Facebook verbreitet....
Ein Nerd, der seine Musik zu Hause zusammenbastelt und dann über Portale wie Twitter oder Facebook verbreitet....
Seite 26 von 99 · 1'974 Beiträge in diesem Thema