Welche Musik... (bitte kene Links posten)
1'973 Antworten153'844 AufrufeGestartet von Hellangel ·
Devildriver - Meet the Wretched & Devildriver - Clouds over California
********R.E.M - Everybody Hurts ********
Three Days Grace - Let you down
Technobase.fm
- The world is mine.
- The world is mine.
und nu' Three Days Grace - Riot
und nu' Three Days Grace - RiotRoya, kleines, du machst mir echt Angst. Du hast einen seeeehr ähnliche Musikstyle wie ich... Wegen dir musste ich mir nun gleich:
Three Days Grace
- I hate everything about you
anhören. :D
Wahrscheinlich bekommen wir deswegen beide bei Radio-Mucke das Würgen, Scoop.
Nine Inch Nails -Sin (live)
Nine Inch Nails -Sin (live)
Volbeat - Sad Man's Tongue
&
Volbeat - I'm so lonsome i could cry
&
Volbeat - I'm so lonsome i could cry
Electric Six - Gay Bar..........................
Aerosmith- What it takes
.............................................
.............................................
Volbeat - A Moment Forever
danach
Danko Jones - First Date
danach
Danko Jones - First Date
curse - wir erwarten zu viel.............
adam lampert - mad world.........
Bob Geldoff - The Great Song of Indifference
... der Text gefällt mir...
... der Text gefällt mir...
City and Colour
- Comin' home
I've been down to Georga. I've seen the streets in the west.
I've driven down the ninty, hell I've seen America's best.
I've been through the rocky's, well I've seen Saskatoon.
I've driven down the Highway one, just hoping that I'd see you soon.
'cause I'm comin' home; I'm comin' home.
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home.
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home.
Comin' home...
I've never been to Alaska, but I can tell you this:
I've been to Lincoln and Nebraska and hell you know it ain't worht shit.
I've been to Nova Scotia, Sydney to Hallafax. But I never take any pictures, 'cause I know I'll just be a right back.
'cause I'm comin' home; I'm comin' home.
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home.
I'm comin' home, I'm comin home.
Comin' home...
I've seen a palace in London, I've seen a castle in Wales.
But I'd rather wake up beside you and breath that all familiar smell.
I never thought you could leave me; I figured I was the one.
I understand your sadness, so I guess I just should hold my tongue.
But... I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home.
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home.
Comin' home... I'm comin' home...
Comin' home...
I know that we're taking chances...
You told me life was a risk...
I just have one last question...:
Will it be my heart or will it be his...?
Comin' home; I'm comin' home; I'm coming home!
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home!
I'm comin' home... I'm comin' home... I'm comin' home...
Comin' home... I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home...
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home; Comin' home...
I'm comin' home.
- Comin' home
I've been down to Georga. I've seen the streets in the west.
I've driven down the ninty, hell I've seen America's best.
I've been through the rocky's, well I've seen Saskatoon.
I've driven down the Highway one, just hoping that I'd see you soon.
'cause I'm comin' home; I'm comin' home.
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home.
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home.
Comin' home...
I've never been to Alaska, but I can tell you this:
I've been to Lincoln and Nebraska and hell you know it ain't worht shit.
I've been to Nova Scotia, Sydney to Hallafax. But I never take any pictures, 'cause I know I'll just be a right back.
'cause I'm comin' home; I'm comin' home.
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home.
I'm comin' home, I'm comin home.
Comin' home...
I've seen a palace in London, I've seen a castle in Wales.
But I'd rather wake up beside you and breath that all familiar smell.
I never thought you could leave me; I figured I was the one.
I understand your sadness, so I guess I just should hold my tongue.
But... I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home.
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home.
Comin' home... I'm comin' home...
Comin' home...
I know that we're taking chances...
You told me life was a risk...
I just have one last question...:
Will it be my heart or will it be his...?
Comin' home; I'm comin' home; I'm coming home!
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home!
I'm comin' home... I'm comin' home... I'm comin' home...
Comin' home... I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home...
I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home; Comin' home...
I'm comin' home.
++++++++Fugees - killing me softly++++++++
Danny Elfman
-The little Things
Have you heared the news?
Bad things come in two's.
But I never knew 'bout the little things.
Every single day,
things get in my way,
someone has to pay...
For the little things.
-The little Things
Have you heared the news?
Bad things come in two's.
But I never knew 'bout the little things.
Every single day,
things get in my way,
someone has to pay...
For the little things.
Gomez - Get miles away......................................
bearbeitet #559
Gomez - How we operate ........... :P
Pop Evil - 100 in a 55
Pop Evil- Stepping Stone
Pop Evil - Just another Romeo and Juliet
No drama instead,
Your words go over my head.
Let's stop hurting each other,
So we can be alright.
You're so perfect in bed,
But still you're fucked in the head.
Everything you say,
I can't take your lies.
Pop Evil- Breathe
Pop Evil - 100 in a 55
Pop Evil- Stepping Stone
Pop Evil - Just another Romeo and Juliet
No drama instead,
Your words go over my head.
Let's stop hurting each other,
So we can be alright.
You're so perfect in bed,
But still you're fucked in the head.
Everything you say,
I can't take your lies.
Pop Evil- Breathe
Metallica! :D :klatsch: :party: und manchmal auch etwas Norah Jones wenn die Sehnsucht mal grad wieder gross ist...
Seite 28 von 99 · 1'974 Beiträge in diesem Thema