Welche Musik... (bitte kene Links posten)
1'973 Antworten153'844 AufrufeGestartet von Hellangel ·
Rise Against
- Behind closed Doors
Chairs thrown and tables toppled,
hands armed with broken bottles,
standing no chance to win but,
we're not running, we're not running!
- Behind closed Doors
Chairs thrown and tables toppled,
hands armed with broken bottles,
standing no chance to win but,
we're not running, we're not running!
bearbeitet #562
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your guardian angel
When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me
I can be the one
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing and stars are falling
All for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
'Cause you're my, you're my
My true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
'Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away
And please tell me you'll stay
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok
Though my skies are turning grey (grey....)
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
(I will never let you fall...)
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - In Fate's Hands
When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me
I can be the one
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing and stars are falling
All for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
'Cause you're my, you're my
My true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
'Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away
And please tell me you'll stay
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok
Though my skies are turning grey (grey....)
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
(I will never let you fall...)
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - In Fate's Hands
DHT
- Listen to your Heart (Slow) :rolleyes:
- Listen to your Heart (Slow) :rolleyes:
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
Bad Religion
-Before you die
Everybody is a bastard.
-Before you die
Everybody is a bastard.
Linkin Park - "New Divide"
Transformers 2 inc. Yeah :D
Transformers 2 inc. Yeah :D
Radio Argovia
- Angel
Love is just a kiss away.
HA-HA-HA.
Drecks Liebeslieder. :schief:
- Angel
Love is just a kiss away.
HA-HA-HA.
Drecks Liebeslieder. :schief:
Enter Shikari - Sorry youre not a Winner
danach:
Rise Against - Swing life away
danach:
Rise Against - Swing life away
Hi.
Ich muss immer an meine Geliebte denken wenn ich
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
höre.
Es tut weh doch tut es auch gut.
Ein sehr komisches Gefühl.
Das hat ich mit ihr gehört als wir Hand in Hand einen Sonnenaufgang betrachteten.
Doch habe ich sie nur getröstet da sie in meinen besten Kumpel verliebt war.
Und dabei habe ich mich versehentlich selbst in sie verliebt :mauer:
Doch sieht es momentan eher schlecht aus...
Ich muss immer an meine Geliebte denken wenn ich
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
höre.
Es tut weh doch tut es auch gut.
Ein sehr komisches Gefühl.
Das hat ich mit ihr gehört als wir Hand in Hand einen Sonnenaufgang betrachteten.
Doch habe ich sie nur getröstet da sie in meinen besten Kumpel verliebt war.
Und dabei habe ich mich versehentlich selbst in sie verliebt :mauer:
Doch sieht es momentan eher schlecht aus...
razorlight - wire to wire
love me, whereever you are..
love me, whereever you are..
Julian Smith
- Captive
I've got a message for the east, north, west and south, I hope you can hear this with the tape on my mouth!
- Captive
I've got a message for the east, north, west and south, I hope you can hear this with the tape on my mouth!
bearbeitet #572
höre zur Zeit voll gern "Der Sommer ist vorbei" von Peter Maria
Das erinnert mich immer so stark an die schönen Momente meiner jetzigen Beziehung :D
Das erinnert mich immer so stark an die schönen Momente meiner jetzigen Beziehung :D
***********************
Lenka - The Show
***********************
Lenka - The Show
***********************
Alles,aber auch wirklich alles vom King of POP
MICHAEL JACKSON
(Ich hoffe ihm gehts dort besser)
Trauer muss halt sein!
MICHAEL JACKSON
(Ich hoffe ihm gehts dort besser)
Trauer muss halt sein!
ich höre momentan besonders gerne Ron Pope- You´re the reason i come home...
Secondhand Serenade -- Fall For You
Taproot - Mine
................................................
................................................
Gotan project - la revancha del tango.
@petit soleil
ich liiiiiiiiiiebe gotan project
everlast - the ocean
ich liiiiiiiiiiebe gotan project
everlast - the ocean
... bin z.Zt. gaaaanz schlecht drauf, deshalb:
Segel im Wind
Segel im Wind
Seite 29 von 99 · 1'974 Beiträge in diesem Thema