Welche Musik... (bitte kene Links posten)
1'973 Antworten153'844 AufrufeGestartet von Hellangel ·
Courage - Aussichtlos
###########################
###########################
Ärzte - Allein
**********
**********
**********
**********
Green Day -> 21st Century Breakdown -> know your enemy, east jesus nowhere,
21 guns, day-murder city
21 guns, day-murder city
Alexander Rybak - Fairytale
..........................................................
..........................................................
bearbeitet #705
Gary Go - Wonderful
"
Say "I am"
Say "I am"
Say "I am wonderful"
Cause we are all miracles
wrapped up in chemicals
We are incredible
Don't take it for granted, no
We are all miracles
Oh we are"
Kann ich nur allen Trauernden ans Herz legen - we are wonderful!
"
Say "I am"
Say "I am"
Say "I am wonderful"
Cause we are all miracles
wrapped up in chemicals
We are incredible
Don't take it for granted, no
We are all miracles
Oh we are"
Kann ich nur allen Trauernden ans Herz legen - we are wonderful!
Toten Hosen - Alles was war
,,Vielen Dank, für alles was mal war,
für jeden guten Tag, nun sage mir,
wie war dein Leben ohne mich?
Vielen Dank für alles was mal war.
Falls du's vergessen hast, das ist nicht schlimm,
ich erinner' mich für dich,
an alles was mal war."
,,Vielen Dank, für alles was mal war,
für jeden guten Tag, nun sage mir,
wie war dein Leben ohne mich?
Vielen Dank für alles was mal war.
Falls du's vergessen hast, das ist nicht schlimm,
ich erinner' mich für dich,
an alles was mal war."
Noel Gallagher: Rockin' chair - acoustic version
Masterplan
Sad Song
It's better people
Paul Weller: Peacock suit
Counting crows: Round here
Bach: Doppelkonzert für Violinen in d-Moll
Klaus Hoffmann: Nein, eine Schönheit ist sie nicht
Oasis: Slide away
Cranberries: Free to decide
Paula Cole: Me
The Cure: Lovesong
Mint car
Ocean Colour Scene: Robin Hood live
Mando Diao: You can't steal my love
Masterplan
Sad Song
It's better people
Paul Weller: Peacock suit
Counting crows: Round here
Bach: Doppelkonzert für Violinen in d-Moll
Klaus Hoffmann: Nein, eine Schönheit ist sie nicht
Oasis: Slide away
Cranberries: Free to decide
Paula Cole: Me
The Cure: Lovesong
Mint car
Ocean Colour Scene: Robin Hood live
Mando Diao: You can't steal my love
Vergessen: Sad Song (lyrics)
Sing a sad song
In a lonely place
Try to put a word in for me
It's been so long
Since I found this place
You better put in two or three
We as people, are just walking 'round
Our heads are firmly fixed in the ground
What we don't see
Well it can't be real
What we don't touch we cannot feel
Where we're living in this town
The sun is coming up and it's going down
But it's all just the same at the end of the day
And we cheat and we lie
Nobody says it's wrong
So we don't ask why
Cause it's all just the same at the end of the day
We're throwing it all away
We're throwing it all away
at the end of the day
If you need it
Something I can give
You know I'd help you if I can
If your honest and you say that you did
You know that I would give you my hand
Or a sad song
In a lonely place
I'll try to put a word in for you
Need a shoulder? well if that's the case
You know there's nothing I wouldn't do
Where we're living in this town
The sun is coming up and it's going down
But it's all just the same at the end of the day
When we cheat and we lie
Nobody says it's wrong
So we don't ask why
Cause it's all just the same at the end of the day
We're throwing it all away
We're throwing it all away
at the end of the day
You're throwing ist all away
at the end of the day
Don't throw it all away
at the end of the day!
Please don't
[Quelle: Noel Gallagher/Oasis]
Sing a sad song
In a lonely place
Try to put a word in for me
It's been so long
Since I found this place
You better put in two or three
We as people, are just walking 'round
Our heads are firmly fixed in the ground
What we don't see
Well it can't be real
What we don't touch we cannot feel
Where we're living in this town
The sun is coming up and it's going down
But it's all just the same at the end of the day
And we cheat and we lie
Nobody says it's wrong
So we don't ask why
Cause it's all just the same at the end of the day
We're throwing it all away
We're throwing it all away
at the end of the day
If you need it
Something I can give
You know I'd help you if I can
If your honest and you say that you did
You know that I would give you my hand
Or a sad song
In a lonely place
I'll try to put a word in for you
Need a shoulder? well if that's the case
You know there's nothing I wouldn't do
Where we're living in this town
The sun is coming up and it's going down
But it's all just the same at the end of the day
When we cheat and we lie
Nobody says it's wrong
So we don't ask why
Cause it's all just the same at the end of the day
We're throwing it all away
We're throwing it all away
at the end of the day
You're throwing ist all away
at the end of the day
Don't throw it all away
at the end of the day!
Please don't
[Quelle: Noel Gallagher/Oasis]
Vorm Sport:
Linkin Park - Numb
"Every step that I take is another mistake to you"
Nachm Sport:
Ein Kompliment - Sportfreunde Stiller
"Ich wollte dir nur mal eben sagen"
Immer diese Stimmungsschwankungen ;)
Linkin Park - Numb
"Every step that I take is another mistake to you"
Nachm Sport:
Ein Kompliment - Sportfreunde Stiller
"Ich wollte dir nur mal eben sagen"
Immer diese Stimmungsschwankungen ;)
Razorlight Wire to Wire.
Love me wherever u are... :( :heulen:
Love me wherever u are... :( :heulen:
Max Here - Blick nach vorn
Man sagt das Leben geht nicht gradeaus,
und man kriegt nicht immer was man grade braucht.
Doch mit jedem Tag der dir Hoffnung gibt,
mit jedem Ziel das noch vor dir liegt,
mit all der Sehnsucht die in dir wächst...
Blick nach vorn.
Mit jeder Wahrheit, die du erkennst,
mit jedem Zweifel, gegen den du kämpfst.
Mit jedem Schlag der dich taumeln lässt...
Blick nach vorn.
Man sagt das Leben geht nicht gradeaus,
und man kriegt nicht immer was man grade braucht.
Doch mit jedem Tag der dir Hoffnung gibt,
mit jedem Ziel das noch vor dir liegt,
mit all der Sehnsucht die in dir wächst...
Blick nach vorn.
Mit jeder Wahrheit, die du erkennst,
mit jedem Zweifel, gegen den du kämpfst.
Mit jedem Schlag der dich taumeln lässt...
Blick nach vorn.
hey djo *wink und kusshan nach oben werf*
Salt N'Pepa - Push it
Salt N'Pepa - Push it
Amy MacDonald - Run
Unheilig - Sonnenaufgang
(das kommt morgens richtig gut)
Unheilig - Sonnenaufgang
(das kommt morgens richtig gut)
Rise Against - Injection
Rise Against - Roadside
In Flames - Only for the Weak
Heaven Shall Burn - Destroy Fascism
Devildriver - Just Run
In Flames - Take this life
In Flames - Bullet Ride
In Flames - Dial 595-Escape
Rise Against - Roadside
In Flames - Only for the Weak
Heaven Shall Burn - Destroy Fascism
Devildriver - Just Run
In Flames - Take this life
In Flames - Bullet Ride
In Flames - Dial 595-Escape
Alexander Rybak - Fairytale..........................................................
Genau:) Gefällt mir auch enorm, höre ich mir schon seit Tagen immer wieder an:P
Metallica - Seenk and Destroy
@ Fairytale also da fand ich Yohanna - Is it true viel schöner ;)
@ Fairytale also da fand ich Yohanna - Is it true viel schöner ;)
Volbeat - Still counting
"Counting all the assholes in the room..."
(war mal wieder Zeit)
"Counting all the assholes in the room..."
(war mal wieder Zeit)
Elbow - The Loneliness of the Tower Crane Driver
Theatre of Tragedy - Lorelei...............
Seite 36 von 99 · 1'974 Beiträge in diesem Thema