Welche Musik... (bitte kene Links posten)
1'973 Antworten153'844 AufrufeGestartet von Hellangel ·
Foo Fighters - Tired of you..............
*****************
Use somebody - King of Leon
********************************
Use somebody - King of Leon
********************************
Dream Theater - Black clouds & silver lining
Sonata Arctica - The days of grays
Ensiferum - From Afar
Sonata Arctica - The days of grays
Ensiferum - From Afar
skillet - awake !!!!!
tolles Album *schmez*
tolles Album *schmez*
Volbeat - Still counting"... well I'm definitely not alone ..."
"Counting all the assholes in the room..."
(war mal wieder Zeit)
Die Band rockt ... :party:
Volbeat - Something Else Or...
Volbeat - Making Believe
Dpeche Mode - Never let me down again
I'm taking a ride
With my best friend
I hope he never lets me down again
He knows where he's taking me
Taking me where I want to be
I'm taking a ride with my best friend
We're flying high
We're watching the world pass us by
Never want to come down
Never want to put my feet back down
On the ground
:rolleyes:
I'm taking a ride
With my best friend
I hope he never lets me down again
He knows where he's taking me
Taking me where I want to be
I'm taking a ride with my best friend
We're flying high
We're watching the world pass us by
Never want to come down
Never want to put my feet back down
On the ground
:rolleyes:
Jamiroquai - Seven Days in Sunny June
Elbow - Starlings
Sit with me a while
And let me listen to you talk about
your dreams and your obsessions
I'll be quiet and confessional
The violets explode inside me
when I meet your eyes
Then I'm spinning and I'm diving
Like a cloud of starlings
Sit with me a while
And let me listen to you talk about
your dreams and your obsessions
I'll be quiet and confessional
The violets explode inside me
when I meet your eyes
Then I'm spinning and I'm diving
Like a cloud of starlings
Hörst du eigentlich was anderes außer Elbow?
Elbow - On a day like this
Elbow - On a day like this
hmhm, jetzt hör ich gerade Dredg - Information
Taproot - Art
....................................
....................................
Dredg - Saviour.....................
Augustana - California's Burning
Foo Fighters - My hero
.......................................................
.......................................................
Foo Fighters - Hell
........................
........................
Crazyravers - Wonderland (Dj Satomi Remix)
+++++++++++++++ Dagoba - The Things Within +++++++++++++++
Pussycat Dollz Don´t Cha (yeah)
david guetta feat akon - sexy bitch
--------- The Baseballs - Umbrella ------------------ :klatsch:
Seite 37 von 99 · 1'974 Beiträge in diesem Thema