(¯`·.•»Ich Brauch Ein Pflaster für die Seele, weil ich nicht verbluten mag«•.·´¯)»
1'113 Antworten81'687 AufrufeGestartet von Can't Belive ·
Hallo meine Süße!
Asche auf mein Haupt! Ich war lange nicht mehr da, und I'm sooo sorry!
Es ist viel passiert.
Hab an dich gedacht. Wie geht es dir?
Bussi
Asche auf mein Haupt! Ich war lange nicht mehr da, und I'm sooo sorry!
Es ist viel passiert.
Hab an dich gedacht. Wie geht es dir?
Bussi
Gib mich doch nochmal deine ICQ-Nummer.
you said 4 ever
I said it too
But the difference is
that I meaned it serious
and you only lied to me
I never assimilate it
it torment me everyday
We said, we're not like everybody else
Our friendship was amazing
But you put this 6 years
in the garbage can
I said it too
But the difference is
that I meaned it serious
and you only lied to me
I never assimilate it
it torment me everyday
We said, we're not like everybody else
Our friendship was amazing
But you put this 6 years
in the garbage can
you handle like,I have to choose one of you
If everybody knows, what I felt for him
I would choose him
but nobody knows
so I have to talk never again to him,
If I want you as my friend
Sometimes you have to do things
which hurt you
for you friends
So I shut up
And you can have this boy
But I remember what he did for me
and I see what he do for you
let me tell girl, I know he doesn't love you
It is said, choose the one, who want not that you have to choose
If everybody knows, what I felt for him
I would choose him
but nobody knows
so I have to talk never again to him,
If I want you as my friend
Sometimes you have to do things
which hurt you
for you friends
So I shut up
And you can have this boy
But I remember what he did for me
and I see what he do for you
let me tell girl, I know he doesn't love you
It is said, choose the one, who want not that you have to choose
Sometimes I think about the time
the time when we where togehter
Its a long time ago
I'm alone
I though you'll stick by me
and gave me a new life
you`ll alway thing about the old times
which we spended togehter
I could it always say
where ever you go
even I can see you to life
If you where not on my side
I knew what i missed
you went your way
and I went my way
our ways are separate now
my hole life
a new life is starting
which I can smile
and see what the world give to me
you where a boy as no boy
you where my boy
who had confidence in me
look at me and I cry
you showed me,what is love
the love is a pain
I thought you'll stick by me forever
I gave you my heart and my soul
you where my life and my everything
you where my blessing, my give and take
I can't see when I look
I can't talk even its on my sole
I won't say anything I want you
There is nothing to say
I go my way and life alone
I get it, you can't be mine
you haven't to cry, there is no fight
you are the reason, why I write this
I want to tell, what I feel, whats to do with me
I'm empty
its the pain which is telling me that you where my star
you where the green, the sun and the winter
its over, a shout which is hurt you
like a lightning
its sad to the, how is everthing gone
you think I forgive you
no that can't be
If you think I'm yours
we where one
But I'm now mine
I could sow till today
I know what is love
I only have to look at you
and know that you are my love
you get my love for ever and ever
you knew, I'm your angel
you knew I give you everything
but why do you have to lie and to deceive me
and now you long for me
I though you where my life, my soul,my everything, my breath
I can't hold it anymore, I have to cut it
the time when we where togehter
Its a long time ago
I'm alone
I though you'll stick by me
and gave me a new life
you`ll alway thing about the old times
which we spended togehter
I could it always say
where ever you go
even I can see you to life
If you where not on my side
I knew what i missed
you went your way
and I went my way
our ways are separate now
my hole life
a new life is starting
which I can smile
and see what the world give to me
you where a boy as no boy
you where my boy
who had confidence in me
look at me and I cry
you showed me,what is love
the love is a pain
I thought you'll stick by me forever
I gave you my heart and my soul
you where my life and my everything
you where my blessing, my give and take
I can't see when I look
I can't talk even its on my sole
I won't say anything I want you
There is nothing to say
I go my way and life alone
I get it, you can't be mine
you haven't to cry, there is no fight
you are the reason, why I write this
I want to tell, what I feel, whats to do with me
I'm empty
its the pain which is telling me that you where my star
you where the green, the sun and the winter
its over, a shout which is hurt you
like a lightning
its sad to the, how is everthing gone
you think I forgive you
no that can't be
If you think I'm yours
we where one
But I'm now mine
I could sow till today
I know what is love
I only have to look at you
and know that you are my love
you get my love for ever and ever
you knew, I'm your angel
you knew I give you everything
but why do you have to lie and to deceive me
and now you long for me
I though you where my life, my soul,my everything, my breath
I can't hold it anymore, I have to cut it
1000. Beitrag :) ) Gratuliere Süsse....aber auch kein wunder bei all den schönen Gedichten und Gedanken.
Hab dich liiiieb :schmatz:
Hab dich liiiieb :schmatz:
oh wow.. so viele beträge schon, hab ich garnicht mit bekommen.
danke schnuggel ich dich auch :o
danke schnuggel ich dich auch :o
I know there is something in the way you smile
I get feelings from the look in your eyes
A lil bit burnin skin
When you call my name
I hear you voice
and my heart is jumping
Sometimes you wonder
if this love what you feel
Its feel like a
I get feelings from the look in your eyes
A lil bit burnin skin
When you call my name
I hear you voice
and my heart is jumping
Sometimes you wonder
if this love what you feel
Its feel like a
zitterne beine, fesselder blick
so geschiet mir bei dir
so geht es mir wegen dir
kann es nicht begreifen
meine gedanken ständig zu dir schweifen
gequält in der nacht
hab sowas nie gedacht
wieso hat deine aufmerksamkeit mich verlassen
ich kann es nicht fassen
du bist mir ein rätsel und was ich fühle auch
ich weiß nur ich hab ein komisches gefühl im bauch
was ich an dir finde ich weiß es nicht
so geschiet mir bei dir
so geht es mir wegen dir
kann es nicht begreifen
meine gedanken ständig zu dir schweifen
gequält in der nacht
hab sowas nie gedacht
wieso hat deine aufmerksamkeit mich verlassen
ich kann es nicht fassen
du bist mir ein rätsel und was ich fühle auch
ich weiß nur ich hab ein komisches gefühl im bauch
was ich an dir finde ich weiß es nicht
wenn ich in deine augen sehe
ich die welt nicht mehr verstehe
wenn deine lippen meine berühren
ich deine hand auf meiner spüre
bist du wirklich mein
kann das überhaupt sein
ich die welt nicht mehr verstehe
wenn deine lippen meine berühren
ich deine hand auf meiner spüre
bist du wirklich mein
kann das überhaupt sein
na süsse,
wie gehts denn so?
wollte dir nur wieder einmal sagen, du schreibst einfach genial gedichte! gefallen mir super!
kussi
wie gehts denn so?
wollte dir nur wieder einmal sagen, du schreibst einfach genial gedichte! gefallen mir super!
kussi
hey honey,
*wow* solch schöne zeilen....
was is den grad so los in deinem leben? hast du den bekommen den du wolltest?
drück dich why?
*wow* solch schöne zeilen....
was is den grad so los in deinem leben? hast du den bekommen den du wolltest?
drück dich why?
I loved you endlessly
And you weren't there for me
So now it's time to leave and make it alone
I know that I can't take no more
It ain't no lie
So give me one good reason
I lived for you and me
I’ll never stop until you’re mine
I can wait forever till the end of time
Cause my heart is in your hands
Don’t you understand
I had see they come and go
And you weren't there for me
So now it's time to leave and make it alone
I know that I can't take no more
It ain't no lie
So give me one good reason
I lived for you and me
I’ll never stop until you’re mine
I can wait forever till the end of time
Cause my heart is in your hands
Don’t you understand
I had see they come and go
@suunestrahl
hey danke
lange nix von dir gehört, wie gehts dir?
mir gehts super..
bin total verliebt und mit ihm zusammen =)
@why?
ja.. ich bin total glücklich.. :schmatz:
ich hoffe das bleibt auch so, sind erst eine woche zusammen, sehen uns jeden tag..
wie gehts dir denn?hoffe auch gut
hey danke
lange nix von dir gehört, wie gehts dir?
mir gehts super..
bin total verliebt und mit ihm zusammen =)
@why?
ja.. ich bin total glücklich.. :schmatz:
ich hoffe das bleibt auch so, sind erst eine woche zusammen, sehen uns jeden tag..
wie gehts dir denn?hoffe auch gut
Hi Sweety,
it is wonderful to read, that you're happy.
This was so seldom.
I wish so much luck and I hope you'll be it for a long time.
I think of you!
it is wonderful to read, that you're happy.
This was so seldom.
I wish so much luck and I hope you'll be it for a long time.
I think of you!
Hey Sweety
Thank u
I was never so happy.
When I am looking in his eyes, is there so much love
I have never somebody like him
He is exactly what I ever wanted
And he is mine
I think this is just a dream
I'm afraid that this is just for a short time
Its so awful, when he is not on my side
But he say evertime he miss me so
and that he can't get enough of me
When I lie in his arms, I think that this is true
He stay everyday at my home or I at hims...
but when he is far away, I think a lot of
things which can happen.
Everyboy hurt me, why should he doesn't do this too?
Thank u
I was never so happy.
When I am looking in his eyes, is there so much love
I have never somebody like him
He is exactly what I ever wanted
And he is mine
I think this is just a dream
I'm afraid that this is just for a short time
Its so awful, when he is not on my side
But he say evertime he miss me so
and that he can't get enough of me
When I lie in his arms, I think that this is true
He stay everyday at my home or I at hims...
but when he is far away, I think a lot of
things which can happen.
Everyboy hurt me, why should he doesn't do this too?
hi süsse,
mir gehts super.. ;)
bin immer noch glücklich mit meinem freund zusamn..
freut mich für dich, endlich hat es doch noch geklappt :klatsch:
mir gehts super.. ;)
bin immer noch glücklich mit meinem freund zusamn..
freut mich für dich, endlich hat es doch noch geklappt :klatsch:
Hi Sweety,
don't be so afraid.
Don't think about what he can do, when he is far away.
Everytime when he is away, his way get back to you.
Perhaps he is a spacial guy and doesn't hurt you!
Kiss
don't be so afraid.
Don't think about what he can do, when he is far away.
Everytime when he is away, his way get back to you.
Perhaps he is a spacial guy and doesn't hurt you!
Kiss
@suunestrahl
seid wann seid ihr jetzt schon zusammen? hoffe es hält noch lange :schmatz:
ja endlich hats mal geklappt.. naja aber glück beim lange halten hatte ich ja noch nie ^^
@lovlyTigger
I hope so that his way is get back to me
yes perhaps he is a special guy
but what when he isn't?
Oh why I'm so worry?
Yesterday I was soo drunken at the disco
and he was at a party
we wrote some sms..
And he wrote he hope I don't do anything stupid
because he would be very sad..
very cute
I wanted to go home and suddenly
he stayed there ^^
And I was very very drunken :o
this was embarrassing...
I drinked something with his ex girlfriend ^^
I though he was sour
but when I was at home, he called me
and we phoned for much more than one hour =)
what about u sweety?
seid wann seid ihr jetzt schon zusammen? hoffe es hält noch lange :schmatz:
ja endlich hats mal geklappt.. naja aber glück beim lange halten hatte ich ja noch nie ^^
@lovlyTigger
I hope so that his way is get back to me
yes perhaps he is a special guy
but what when he isn't?
Oh why I'm so worry?
Yesterday I was soo drunken at the disco
and he was at a party
we wrote some sms..
And he wrote he hope I don't do anything stupid
because he would be very sad..
very cute
I wanted to go home and suddenly
he stayed there ^^
And I was very very drunken :o
this was embarrassing...
I drinked something with his ex girlfriend ^^
I though he was sour
but when I was at home, he called me
and we phoned for much more than one hour =)
what about u sweety?
Oh dear....
I don't really know what's happend with me.
Yesterday I was so drunken too.
It was the birthday from my best-boyfriend. Soooo many people were there and I drunk so much VodkaCola (I hate Vodka) and I smooked too much. And everybody there asked me, how it's going on with the love?
And most of the asking people were there with themse boyfriends. When I said that I haven't a boyfriend and I met anybody else, the answering was: Oooooo! But you'll find someone.
Thank's! It was a nice Party, but can't hear these comments at the hole evening. I was at home at 5 o'clock in the morning.
The world goes round!
I got up at half past two, I felt so bad.
I watched Football today, a wonderful game... Hertha vs. Stuttgart
Normally I drink some beer, when I`m watching football, but today I can't. One beer and would go in bed again!
At the moment it doesn't works with men, but it doesn't metter.
I'm doesn't interested. So much else to do....
:P
I don't really know what's happend with me.
Yesterday I was so drunken too.
It was the birthday from my best-boyfriend. Soooo many people were there and I drunk so much VodkaCola (I hate Vodka) and I smooked too much. And everybody there asked me, how it's going on with the love?
And most of the asking people were there with themse boyfriends. When I said that I haven't a boyfriend and I met anybody else, the answering was: Oooooo! But you'll find someone.
Thank's! It was a nice Party, but can't hear these comments at the hole evening. I was at home at 5 o'clock in the morning.
The world goes round!
I got up at half past two, I felt so bad.
I watched Football today, a wonderful game... Hertha vs. Stuttgart
Normally I drink some beer, when I`m watching football, but today I can't. One beer and would go in bed again!
At the moment it doesn't works with men, but it doesn't metter.
I'm doesn't interested. So much else to do....
:P
Seite 52 von 56 · 1'114 Beiträge in diesem Thema