(¯`·.•»Ich Brauch Ein Pflaster für die Seele, weil ich nicht verbluten mag«•.·´¯)»
1'113 Antworten81'687 AufrufeGestartet von Can't Belive ·
You speak of things that I do
Of which you don't have a clue
Wish I could tell it to you
How much I dislike you,
How much I hate what you do,
How much I really hate you!
Of which you don't have a clue
Wish I could tell it to you
How much I dislike you,
How much I hate what you do,
How much I really hate you!
nichts tut mehr im herzen weh
als jemanden zu vermissen den man liebt
einen menschen zu lieben
der einen nach und nach zerstört
und etwas zu hassen
was man braucht
als jemanden zu vermissen den man liebt
einen menschen zu lieben
der einen nach und nach zerstört
und etwas zu hassen
was man braucht
Original von Can't Belivenichts tut mehr im herzen wehWie wahr - wie wahr ! ;(
als jemanden zu vermissen den man liebt
einen menschen zu lieben
der einen nach und nach zerstört
und etwas zu hassen
was man braucht
manchmal denke ich
ich brauche dich zurück
im nächsten moment
denke ich , vergiss ihn
ich vermisse deine küsse
deine wärme
die ich spürte, als ich in deinen armen schlief
aber vorallem sehne ich mich nach der sicherheit, das du mir nicht weh tust, die ich gefühlt hatte
jedes mal wenn wir uns wiedersahen, kam dieses stechen
dieses stechen im herzen
weil deine wörter wie ein messer in meinem herz waren
ich brauche dich zurück
im nächsten moment
denke ich , vergiss ihn
ich vermisse deine küsse
deine wärme
die ich spürte, als ich in deinen armen schlief
aber vorallem sehne ich mich nach der sicherheit, das du mir nicht weh tust, die ich gefühlt hatte
jedes mal wenn wir uns wiedersahen, kam dieses stechen
dieses stechen im herzen
weil deine wörter wie ein messer in meinem herz waren
das letzte gedicht kann ich super gut nachvollziehen!! und sowieso wieder sehr schöne gedichte sazugekommen!!! hab dich liieb!! :schmatz:
Original von Can't BeliveEs war nur ein Augenblick unsere Blicke kreuzten sich,des is ja von bushido ne??? joa die texte von dem sind echt soo der hammer....
es war wie Feuer in den Adern
Ganz egal wann du warst immer für mich da
Du hast auf viel verzichtet ne Menge eingesteckt,
meine Albträume verjagt und mich morgens aufgeweckt.
Du warst meine Kerze und hast die Schatten vertrieben.
Ich sehe dir in die Augen und freue mich nicht mehr auf morgen weil ich plötzlich merke dass irgendwas nicht stimmt. Sag mir nicht das wir beide jetzt nicht mehr für einander da sind.
Ich liebe dich,die Zeit hat mich verändert aber du läufst weg und siehst es nicht. Bild dir ein du machste jetzt nicht mehr was du sollst,doch in Wahrheit liegt der ganze Scheiß doch nur an deinem Stolz.
. Ich kann machen was ich will es ist jedes mal das selbe,deine Worte schicken mich nach draußen in die Kälte.Du bist hart geworden und was hast du aufgegeben,setz mir keine Hörner auf denn jeder macht Fehler im Leben.Du weißt ganz genau ich hab dich immer beschützt und heute leb ich mit dem Schmerz,der tief in mir drin sitzt.Ich will nicht mehr laufen.Ich werd krank wenn ich denke.Ich vergesse mich und schneid mir dabei tief in meine Hände.Es vergeht kein Abend an dem ich nicht nach dir rufe.Ich will gehen doch dann seh ich dich oben an der letzten Stufe.Soll ich es versuchen oder werd ich wieder scheitern?Es sind viele tiefe Wunden,die dann plötzlich wieder eitern.Komm nich mehr zurück weil ich einfach nich mehr kann.Doch dann hör ich deine Stimme und es fängt von vorne an.
@*Kat*
danke..wie gehts dir denn so? hat sich die sache geklärt?
@YourBaby
klaaar =) sowas schreibt nur er ;)
danke..wie gehts dir denn so? hat sich die sache geklärt?
@YourBaby
klaaar =) sowas schreibt nur er ;)
I don't like the way
you're treating me,
you're lyinng and
you cheating me
I belived your stories even I knew you lied
I wait for the day you call me
even I know that I have to wait my hole life
Honey I just don't get it
Its still hard to belive
Don't let me think about the time
when we stick togehter
What the hell is happend
My heart is still breaking
even it was breaking for a long time ago
When you left I lost a part of me
Auto: Schule
you're treating me,
you're lyinng and
you cheating me
I belived your stories even I knew you lied
I wait for the day you call me
even I know that I have to wait my hole life
Honey I just don't get it
Its still hard to belive
Don't let me think about the time
when we stick togehter
What the hell is happend
My heart is still breaking
even it was breaking for a long time ago
When you left I lost a part of me
Auto: Schule
Can you remember the feelings
When Iied in your arms
Was there something in your eyes?
My heart was breaking in this moment
I'm waiting for the day
which is changing my dream
My dream of you
You were my dream,my world
But even I saw it
I didn't want it
You cheated on me from behind
Now I know it's true
I'm still in love with you
©by me
When Iied in your arms
Was there something in your eyes?
My heart was breaking in this moment
I'm waiting for the day
which is changing my dream
My dream of you
You were my dream,my world
But even I saw it
I didn't want it
You cheated on me from behind
Now I know it's true
I'm still in love with you
©by me
there´s no one out there who I missed like you
there is no one who fit so much so time
I made you smile
And I was always good to you
But you where never be there for me
When I cryied because of you
I can the my hole world changing
just because of you
©by me
there is no one who fit so much so time
I made you smile
And I was always good to you
But you where never be there for me
When I cryied because of you
I can the my hole world changing
just because of you
©by me
I still see your face on my mind
just wanna forget your touch, your kiss and everything of you
when I think that she is lying in your arms at this time
and that she feel your kiss like I felt
than I get outa control
its forever that you left me on my own
but I am still dreaming that you miss me
and that you'll come back one day
©by me
just wanna forget your touch, your kiss and everything of you
when I think that she is lying in your arms at this time
and that she feel your kiss like I felt
than I get outa control
its forever that you left me on my own
but I am still dreaming that you miss me
and that you'll come back one day
©by me
I know that I did a lot of mistakes
and that it was my fault
I'm so callous without you
please come back to me
©by me
and that it was my fault
I'm so callous without you
please come back to me
©by me
The hardest thing in the world was to lose you
My hole world was changing because of you
It was my fault, damn I hurt you so
But Baby you broke my heart once in a while
It seemed that you've been gone for ever
I waited so long till the day you'll come back
But the amazingest thing was, when you came back
I didn't need you anymore
©by me
My hole world was changing because of you
It was my fault, damn I hurt you so
But Baby you broke my heart once in a while
It seemed that you've been gone for ever
I waited so long till the day you'll come back
But the amazingest thing was, when you came back
I didn't need you anymore
©by me
I try ro runaway
runaway from this feeling
I long for you
I want to hide that I am still missing you
©by me
runaway from this feeling
I long for you
I want to hide that I am still missing you
©by me
ich liebe deine englischen gedichte einfach nur!!! :schmatz:
dankeschön
Since the day we met
was my world completly changing
nobody who guesses me like you
I know, one day there will somebody come
and do it better than you
But yet I still miss you
©by me
Since the day we met
was my world completly changing
nobody who guesses me like you
I know, one day there will somebody come
and do it better than you
But yet I still miss you
©by me
ich bin so traurig
fühl mich leer
vermisse deine wärme
und dein lachen
©by me
fühl mich leer
vermisse deine wärme
und dein lachen
©by me
Autor:fort minor
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever
Please come back
Tired of sittin' and hatin' and makin' these excuses,
For while you're not around, and feeling so useless,
You don't really know what you got 'til it's gone
I always know what I had but after I lost it, I miss it more than before
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever
Please come back
Tired of sittin' and hatin' and makin' these excuses,
For while you're not around, and feeling so useless,
You don't really know what you got 'til it's gone
I always know what I had but after I lost it, I miss it more than before
Schaute in kalte Augen
Den sie dachte zutrauen
Seine Stimme die sie verletzt
Die Wärme die sie verlässt
Harte Worte, Stiche im Herz
In ihrer Seele hinterlässt er tiefen Schmerz
Tränen die ihr Leid beklagen
Doch er ließ sie stehn mit all den Fragen
Als er für immer ging
Ihr Lachen im Herzen verging
Nichts machte sie mehr glücklich
Ihre Fröhlichkeit sich verflüchtet
Große Lüge die ihr Herz brach
Erinnerungen an ihn, die sie nie vergaß
Sie am liebsten im Regen stand
Und Sich in der Erinnerung wand
Ab dem Tag sie lange nicht zu sich fand
Ihr Nur noch eins bleibt
Auch wenn das Vorstellungskraft übersteigt
Sehnsucht nach seinen Berührungen
Die brennenden Küsse, Seinen Verführungen
Alles nur noch ein Traum
Sie so oft nach ihm schaut
Die Geborgenheit, Sein Duft
Alles hat ihre Leben beschmutz
©by me
Den sie dachte zutrauen
Seine Stimme die sie verletzt
Die Wärme die sie verlässt
Harte Worte, Stiche im Herz
In ihrer Seele hinterlässt er tiefen Schmerz
Tränen die ihr Leid beklagen
Doch er ließ sie stehn mit all den Fragen
Als er für immer ging
Ihr Lachen im Herzen verging
Nichts machte sie mehr glücklich
Ihre Fröhlichkeit sich verflüchtet
Große Lüge die ihr Herz brach
Erinnerungen an ihn, die sie nie vergaß
Sie am liebsten im Regen stand
Und Sich in der Erinnerung wand
Ab dem Tag sie lange nicht zu sich fand
Ihr Nur noch eins bleibt
Auch wenn das Vorstellungskraft übersteigt
Sehnsucht nach seinen Berührungen
Die brennenden Küsse, Seinen Verführungen
Alles nur noch ein Traum
Sie so oft nach ihm schaut
Die Geborgenheit, Sein Duft
Alles hat ihre Leben beschmutz
©by me
the words are still hurting me
your cold look make me blue again and again
friends are telling me
that you're really don't care about me
But I hope so damn much
that you think anything when you look at me
even when you only think my ex girlfriend is cutie
do you think sometimes about me?
Oh I don't want to know this answer
because you would do
everthing against that I am on your mind
your friends keep spread rumors about me
Tired of sitting and hating and making these excuses
For a while you're not around and feeling so fucking useless
I can't hear it anymore
Tired of this fucking dream of you
A lot of people touch your life
but only a few of people touch your heart
But please let me be on my own
©by me
your cold look make me blue again and again
friends are telling me
that you're really don't care about me
But I hope so damn much
that you think anything when you look at me
even when you only think my ex girlfriend is cutie
do you think sometimes about me?
Oh I don't want to know this answer
because you would do
everthing against that I am on your mind
your friends keep spread rumors about me
Tired of sitting and hating and making these excuses
For a while you're not around and feeling so fucking useless
I can't hear it anymore
Tired of this fucking dream of you
A lot of people touch your life
but only a few of people touch your heart
But please let me be on my own
©by me
Seite 54 von 56 · 1'114 Beiträge in diesem Thema