Alone
2 Antworten2'265 AufrufeGestartet von Noo ·
NooThemenstart
I wake up
and smell the coffee
someone's in my house
Where have I've been?
My head is aging
and i feel ill
it is just a person
who I had fun with
ussually I am alone...
My parents left me
i lose friends too
get myself high
and go straight through
You say, you call me
But you'll never do
Don't promise things
you cannot keep
Don't speak the words out
you'll never mean it
I'll do it my way
and don't need you
I'll do it, but alone
My parents left me
my friends did either
in my life
I am the lonely leader
Get myself up,
when i feel down
I am my only friend
who is around
who keeps the secret
and never dissapoint me
the tears I've cried
are the same I've dried
alone....
and smell the coffee
someone's in my house
Where have I've been?
My head is aging
and i feel ill
it is just a person
who I had fun with
ussually I am alone...
My parents left me
i lose friends too
get myself high
and go straight through
You say, you call me
But you'll never do
Don't promise things
you cannot keep
Don't speak the words out
you'll never mean it
I'll do it my way
and don't need you
I'll do it, but alone
My parents left me
my friends did either
in my life
I am the lonely leader
Get myself up,
when i feel down
I am my only friend
who is around
who keeps the secret
and never dissapoint me
the tears I've cried
are the same I've dried
alone....
Lieber Noo
"Schöne Zeilen sagen und helfen manchmal mehr als 1000 Worte. Hier könnt Ihr Eure eigenen oder favorisierten Gedichte/Zitate (Achtung: bitte immer Quelle oder Interpret angeben!) zum Thema veröffentlichen."
Deshalb: Noch Quellenangabe ergänzen - und wir sind glücklich :) .
Liebe Grüsse
Sternenzauber
"Schöne Zeilen sagen und helfen manchmal mehr als 1000 Worte. Hier könnt Ihr Eure eigenen oder favorisierten Gedichte/Zitate (Achtung: bitte immer Quelle oder Interpret angeben!) zum Thema veröffentlichen."
Deshalb: Noch Quellenangabe ergänzen - und wir sind glücklich :) .
Liebe Grüsse
Sternenzauber
quellenangabe: me:-)
Seite 1 von 1 · 3 Beiträge in diesem Thema