Gedichte und Gedanken
278 Antworten30'548 AufrufeGestartet von Chance2Desire ·
Life is a moment in space,
when the dream is gone
it's a lonelier place.
I kiss the morning goodbye,
but down inside you know
we never know why.
The road is narrow and long
when eyes meet eyes
and the feeling is strong.
I turn away from the wall.
I stumble and fall,
but I give you it all.
I am a woman in love
and I'd do anything
to get you into my world,
and hold you within.
It's a right I defend
over and over again.
What do I do?
With you eternally mine,
In love there is
no measure of time.
They planned it all at the start
that you and I, live
in each others heart.
We may be oceans away,
you feel my love
I hear what you say.
No truth is ever a lie.
I stumble and fall,
but I give you it all.
I am a woman in love
and I'd do anything
to get you into my world,
and hold you within.
It's a right I defend
over and over again.
What do I do?
I am a woman in love
and I'm talkin' to you.
You know how you feel
what a woman can do.
It's a right I defend
over and over again
I am a woman in love
and I'd do anything
to get you into my world,
and hold you within.
It's a right I defend
over and over again.
What do I do?
when the dream is gone
it's a lonelier place.
I kiss the morning goodbye,
but down inside you know
we never know why.
The road is narrow and long
when eyes meet eyes
and the feeling is strong.
I turn away from the wall.
I stumble and fall,
but I give you it all.
I am a woman in love
and I'd do anything
to get you into my world,
and hold you within.
It's a right I defend
over and over again.
What do I do?
With you eternally mine,
In love there is
no measure of time.
They planned it all at the start
that you and I, live
in each others heart.
We may be oceans away,
you feel my love
I hear what you say.
No truth is ever a lie.
I stumble and fall,
but I give you it all.
I am a woman in love
and I'd do anything
to get you into my world,
and hold you within.
It's a right I defend
over and over again.
What do I do?
I am a woman in love
and I'm talkin' to you.
You know how you feel
what a woman can do.
It's a right I defend
over and over again
I am a woman in love
and I'd do anything
to get you into my world,
and hold you within.
It's a right I defend
over and over again.
What do I do?
:super: :schmatz: :super:
Original von why? :super: :schmatz: :super:... jaja @why ... is zwar nicht selbst geschrieben , aber manchmal helfen die Worte anderer auch ganz gut :] ...
Lg
Schönen Tag
Chancie
Fall to pieces
each time I see you again
I fall to pieces
how can I be just youre friend
You want me to act like we´ve never kissed
you want me to forget
pretend we´ll never met
but each time I see you, than I regret
You walk bye and I fall to pieces
I fall to pieces
each time someone speaks your name
I fall to pieces
Time only edge for the blame
You want me to find someone else to love
someone to hold me true
the way you used to do.
But each time I go out with someone new
you walk bye and I fall to pieces
you walk bye and I fall to pieces
... - Patsy Cline - I fall to pieces ...
each time I see you again
I fall to pieces
how can I be just youre friend
You want me to act like we´ve never kissed
you want me to forget
pretend we´ll never met
but each time I see you, than I regret
You walk bye and I fall to pieces
I fall to pieces
each time someone speaks your name
I fall to pieces
Time only edge for the blame
You want me to find someone else to love
someone to hold me true
the way you used to do.
But each time I go out with someone new
you walk bye and I fall to pieces
you walk bye and I fall to pieces
... - Patsy Cline - I fall to pieces ...
Ich glaubte einst ich lieb´nur einen
Sagte oft : den oder keinen
Jetzt trittst Du in mein Leben
und doch ein Gefühl kannst Du mir nicht geben
die Zeit des Hoffens und des Bangens
denn es wird enden , ohne anzufangen .
Sagte oft : den oder keinen
Jetzt trittst Du in mein Leben
und doch ein Gefühl kannst Du mir nicht geben
die Zeit des Hoffens und des Bangens
denn es wird enden , ohne anzufangen .
hey chanci,
wow, nur ein par sätze und doch so ausdrucksreich...
wie jedesmal ist dir wieder ein meisterstück gelungen!
was ist den los bei dir? hört sich traurig an :trost:
wow, nur ein par sätze und doch so ausdrucksreich...
wie jedesmal ist dir wieder ein meisterstück gelungen!
was ist den los bei dir? hört sich traurig an :trost:
hey,
vermisse deine texte :o
ich hoffe dir geht es guet?
lg why?
vermisse deine texte :o
ich hoffe dir geht es guet?
lg why?
Wenn ich mir anschaue, mit welcher Kraft und Besessenheit die Verlassenen demjenigen hinterher trauern, der sie verletzt hat, denke ich mir, daß sie gar nichts anderes wollen.
© Damaris Wieser (*1977), deutsche Lyrikerin und Dichterin
Das Gefühl der Aussichtslosigkeit, das uns überfällt, wenn wir uns die Achtung eines bestimmten Menschen nicht erringen können, bringt uns fast dazu, ihn zu hassen.
Luc de Clapiers Vauvenargues (1715 - 1747), Marquis de, französischer Philosoph, Moralist und Schriftsteller
Und was auch Schönes mir geschah
und was an Glück sich wollte einen
mit meinem Sein - es wird mir scheinen,
ich lebe erst, seit ich dich sah.
Atsutada Fujiwara No († 943), japanischer Dichter
Wenn das Herz blind ist, hilft auch das schärfste Auge nicht.
Jüdisches Sprichwort
© Damaris Wieser (*1977), deutsche Lyrikerin und Dichterin
Das Gefühl der Aussichtslosigkeit, das uns überfällt, wenn wir uns die Achtung eines bestimmten Menschen nicht erringen können, bringt uns fast dazu, ihn zu hassen.
Luc de Clapiers Vauvenargues (1715 - 1747), Marquis de, französischer Philosoph, Moralist und Schriftsteller
Und was auch Schönes mir geschah
und was an Glück sich wollte einen
mit meinem Sein - es wird mir scheinen,
ich lebe erst, seit ich dich sah.
Atsutada Fujiwara No († 943), japanischer Dichter
Wenn das Herz blind ist, hilft auch das schärfste Auge nicht.
Jüdisches Sprichwort
die sind toll!
Everytime I think of you, I always catch my breath
And I'm still standing here, and you're miles away
And I'm wonderin' why you left
And there's a storm that's raging through my frozen heart tonight
I hear your name in certain circles, and it always makes me smile
I spend my time thinkin' about you, and it's almost drivin' me wild
And there's a heart that's breaking down this long distance line tonight
I ain't missing you at all since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you, no matter what the world might say
There's a message in the wire, and I'm sending you this signal tonight
You don't know how desperate I've become
And it looks like I'm losing this fight
In your world I have no meaning, though I'm trying hard to understand
And it's my heart that's breaking down this long distance line tonight
I ain't missing you at all since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you, no matter what my friends say
And there's a message that I'm sending out, like a telegraph to your soul
And if I can't bridge this distance, stop this heartbreak overload
I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you, I can lie to myself
And there's a storm that's raging through my frozen heart tonight
Ain't missing you, I ain't missing you
I ain't missing you, I can lie to myself
Ain't missing you, I ain't missing you
I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you
I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you, ain't missing you, oh no
No matter what my friends might say, I ain't missing you... (to fade)
And I'm still standing here, and you're miles away
And I'm wonderin' why you left
And there's a storm that's raging through my frozen heart tonight
I hear your name in certain circles, and it always makes me smile
I spend my time thinkin' about you, and it's almost drivin' me wild
And there's a heart that's breaking down this long distance line tonight
I ain't missing you at all since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you, no matter what the world might say
There's a message in the wire, and I'm sending you this signal tonight
You don't know how desperate I've become
And it looks like I'm losing this fight
In your world I have no meaning, though I'm trying hard to understand
And it's my heart that's breaking down this long distance line tonight
I ain't missing you at all since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you, no matter what my friends say
And there's a message that I'm sending out, like a telegraph to your soul
And if I can't bridge this distance, stop this heartbreak overload
I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you, I can lie to myself
And there's a storm that's raging through my frozen heart tonight
Ain't missing you, I ain't missing you
I ain't missing you, I can lie to myself
Ain't missing you, I ain't missing you
I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you
I ain't missing you, I ain't missing you, ain't missing you, oh no
No matter what my friends might say, I ain't missing you... (to fade)
Original von *Kleines*die sind toll!Danke :schmatz:
Swaying room as the music starts
Strangers making the most of the dark
Two by two their bodies become one
I see you through the smokey air
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away
What I'm dying to say, is that
I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you
Trying hard to control my heart
I walk over to where you are
Eye to eye we need no words at all
Slowly now we begin to move
Every breath I'm deeper into you
Soon we two are standing still in time
If you read my mind, you'll see
It's all brand new, I'm crazy for you
And you know it's true
I'm crazy, crazy for you
Strangers making the most of the dark
Two by two their bodies become one
I see you through the smokey air
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
You're so close but still a world away
What I'm dying to say, is that
I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you
Trying hard to control my heart
I walk over to where you are
Eye to eye we need no words at all
Slowly now we begin to move
Every breath I'm deeper into you
Soon we two are standing still in time
If you read my mind, you'll see
It's all brand new, I'm crazy for you
And you know it's true
I'm crazy, crazy for you
So long, I've been looking too hard, I've been waiting too long
Sometimes I don't know what I will find, I only know it's a matter of time
When you love someone, when you love someone
It feels so right, so warm and true, I need to know if you feel it too
Maybe I'm wrong, won't you tell me if I'm coming on too strong
This heart of mine has been hurt before, this time I wanna be sure
I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive
I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
You're so good, when we make love it's understood
It's more than a touch or a word can say
Only in dreams could it be this way
When you love someone, yeah, really love someone
Now I know it's right, from the moment I wake up till deep in the night
There's nowhere on earth that I'd rather be than holding you tenderly
I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive
I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
I've been waiting, waiting for you, ooh, I've been waiting
I've been waiting, year
(I've been waiting for a girl like you, I've been waiting)
Won't you come into my life?
Sometimes I don't know what I will find, I only know it's a matter of time
When you love someone, when you love someone
It feels so right, so warm and true, I need to know if you feel it too
Maybe I'm wrong, won't you tell me if I'm coming on too strong
This heart of mine has been hurt before, this time I wanna be sure
I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive
I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
You're so good, when we make love it's understood
It's more than a touch or a word can say
Only in dreams could it be this way
When you love someone, yeah, really love someone
Now I know it's right, from the moment I wake up till deep in the night
There's nowhere on earth that I'd rather be than holding you tenderly
I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive
I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
I've been waiting, waiting for you, ooh, I've been waiting
I've been waiting, year
(I've been waiting for a girl like you, I've been waiting)
Won't you come into my life?
ich ma g deine gedichte einfach so doll
:o :super: :super:
weiter sooo
:o :super: :super:
weiter sooo
von shakespeare... der für seine zeit echt 'ne menge ahnung hatte... wohlgemerkt von seinem eigenen geschlecht, quasi 'n insider...
sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more
men were deceivers ever,
one foot in sea, and one on shore,
to one thing constant never.
then sigh not so, but let them go,
and be you blithe and bonny,
converting all your sounds of woe,
into hey nonny nonny.
sing no more ditties, sing no mo,
of dumps so dull and heavy,
the fraud of men was ever so,
since summer first was leavy.
then sigh not so, but let them go,
and be you blithe and bonny,
converting all your sounds of woe,
into hey nonny nonny.
[die strophe jez hab ich geschrieben... nein nich freiwillig, war 'ne aufgabe in 'ner englisch-klausur]
sink no more, ladies, sink no more,
into states of grief and sorrow,
men've been cheating long before,
since there've been hearts for them to borrow.
so why do sigh? when stand belied?
let them know, that you are bonny,
and you will see, how hard they'll try,
to convert woes from hey nonny nonny.
sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more
men were deceivers ever,
one foot in sea, and one on shore,
to one thing constant never.
then sigh not so, but let them go,
and be you blithe and bonny,
converting all your sounds of woe,
into hey nonny nonny.
sing no more ditties, sing no mo,
of dumps so dull and heavy,
the fraud of men was ever so,
since summer first was leavy.
then sigh not so, but let them go,
and be you blithe and bonny,
converting all your sounds of woe,
into hey nonny nonny.
[die strophe jez hab ich geschrieben... nein nich freiwillig, war 'ne aufgabe in 'ner englisch-klausur]
sink no more, ladies, sink no more,
into states of grief and sorrow,
men've been cheating long before,
since there've been hearts for them to borrow.
so why do sigh? when stand belied?
let them know, that you are bonny,
and you will see, how hard they'll try,
to convert woes from hey nonny nonny.
Sitze hier alleine,fühle mich so leer.
Er ist weg, und das wegen mir.
WARUM?
Nur wiel ich naiv war und das Gefühl hatte, dass mir jemand anderes wichtiger wurde?
Erst jetzt begreife ich, was für ein großer Fehler es war.
Vermisse ihn,
vermisse die Zeit mit ihm,
vermisse deine Nähe
All dies werde ich NIE wieder bekommen.
Es ist zu spät, denn er gehört schon längst ihr.
Doch ich liebe ihn noch immer und merke erst jetzt, wie gerne ich was mit ihm zusammen unternommen habe, wie sehr ich die Nähe genossen habe und wie viel er mir doch bedeutet.
Habe mir selbst den Sinn aus meinem Leben gerissen.
WARUM WAR ICH NUR SO DUMM????
Er ist weg, und das wegen mir.
WARUM?
Nur wiel ich naiv war und das Gefühl hatte, dass mir jemand anderes wichtiger wurde?
Erst jetzt begreife ich, was für ein großer Fehler es war.
Vermisse ihn,
vermisse die Zeit mit ihm,
vermisse deine Nähe
All dies werde ich NIE wieder bekommen.
Es ist zu spät, denn er gehört schon längst ihr.
Doch ich liebe ihn noch immer und merke erst jetzt, wie gerne ich was mit ihm zusammen unternommen habe, wie sehr ich die Nähe genossen habe und wie viel er mir doch bedeutet.
Habe mir selbst den Sinn aus meinem Leben gerissen.
WARUM WAR ICH NUR SO DUMM????
Original von *Kleines*WARUM WAR ICH NUR SO DUMM????... hey Kleines ... schön geschrieben ... ich hoffe sehr , dass es Dir bald wieder besser geht :schmatz: ... wir sind alle Menschen und machen Fehler ... und manche Fehler lassen sich auch wieder ausbügeln ... wenn nicht , dann sind sie dazu da , es das nä. Mal besser zu machen :schmatz:
Lg
Chancie
Dankeschön.
Mich hauts im Moment total weh,aber das geht wohl auch wieder vorbei.
Mal abwarten,angeblich heilt ja die Zeit alle Wunden,mal sehen was passieren wird.Schreibe im Moment auch sehr sehr viel.
Hoffe euch gefällt es.
lg kleines
Mich hauts im Moment total weh,aber das geht wohl auch wieder vorbei.
Mal abwarten,angeblich heilt ja die Zeit alle Wunden,mal sehen was passieren wird.Schreibe im Moment auch sehr sehr viel.
Hoffe euch gefällt es.
lg kleines
englisch ist doch eine tolle sprache, wer brauch schon deutsch :) )
eine sehr sehr schöne Sprache ist Englisch,ich liebe sie genauso wie Spanisch, nur das kann ich leider nicht
Seite 3 von 14 · 279 Beiträge in diesem Thema