Lieder bei Liebeskummer
691 Antworten219'860 AufrufeGestartet von Philipp ·
Bei dem Lied könnte ich jedes mal heulen...
Alone in this house again tonight
I got the TV on, the sound turned down and a bottle of wine
Theres pictures of you and I on the walls around me the way that it was and should have been surrounds me
I'll never get over you walkin' away
Well I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride
Let it fall like rain, from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry.
Would it help if i turned a sad song on
"All by Myself" would sure hit me hard, now that you're gone
Or maybe unfold some old yellow lost love letters
It's gonna hurt bad before it gets better
But I'll never get over you by hidin' this way
Cause I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride
Let it fall like rain, from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry.
oOOo
Well I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with this pride
Let it fall like rain, from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry.
mmhmm mm
Alone in this house again tonight
I got the TV on, the sound turned down and a bottle of wine
Theres pictures of you and I on the walls around me the way that it was and should have been surrounds me
I'll never get over you walkin' away
Well I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride
Let it fall like rain, from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry.
Would it help if i turned a sad song on
"All by Myself" would sure hit me hard, now that you're gone
Or maybe unfold some old yellow lost love letters
It's gonna hurt bad before it gets better
But I'll never get over you by hidin' this way
Cause I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride
Let it fall like rain, from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry.
oOOo
Well I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with this pride
Let it fall like rain, from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry.
mmhmm mm
blue - breathe easy
whitney houston - i will always love you
mario - let me love you (war unser lied)
bushido - augenblick
westlife - flying without wings
Evanescense - my immortal
Kelly Clarkson - because of you
und noch div. lieder mit schöner gewaltiger stimme und melancholischer melodie
da könnt ich heulen....
whitney houston - i will always love you
mario - let me love you (war unser lied)
bushido - augenblick
westlife - flying without wings
Evanescense - my immortal
Kelly Clarkson - because of you
und noch div. lieder mit schöner gewaltiger stimme und melancholischer melodie
da könnt ich heulen....
Celine Dion hat viele traurige Lieder z.B: My heart will go on, Because you loved me. Diese lösen in mir Erinnerungen aus...oder Pourqoui tu m'aime encore
Traurig (und schön) sind auch diese Lieder:
Queen - Too much love will kill you
Simple Plan - Untiteld
Gotthard - Heaven, Let it rain, One life one soul
Whitney Houston - I will always love you
Kommt echt auf meine Stimmung an, aber es sind schon Lieder bei den man heulen kann, weil sie auch etwas wahres an sich haben....
Man merkt erst, wie wertvoll und schön etwas sein kann, wenn man es schon verloren hat... :(
Traurig (und schön) sind auch diese Lieder:
Queen - Too much love will kill you
Simple Plan - Untiteld
Gotthard - Heaven, Let it rain, One life one soul
Whitney Houston - I will always love you
Kommt echt auf meine Stimmung an, aber es sind schon Lieder bei den man heulen kann, weil sie auch etwas wahres an sich haben....
Man merkt erst, wie wertvoll und schön etwas sein kann, wenn man es schon verloren hat... :(
Celine Dion hat viele traurige Lieder z.B: My heart will go on, Because you loved me. Diese lösen in mir Erinnerungen aus...oder Pourqoui tu m'aime encore
Traurig (und schön) sind auch diese Lieder:
Queen - Too much love will kill you
Simple Plan - Untiteld
Gotthard - Heaven, Let it rain, One life one soul
Whitney Houston - I will always love you
Kommt echt auf meine Stimmung an, aber es sind schon Lieder bei den man heulen kann, weil sie auch etwas wahres an sich haben.... ;( ;(
Traurig (und schön) sind auch diese Lieder:
Queen - Too much love will kill you
Simple Plan - Untiteld
Gotthard - Heaven, Let it rain, One life one soul
Whitney Houston - I will always love you
Kommt echt auf meine Stimmung an, aber es sind schon Lieder bei den man heulen kann, weil sie auch etwas wahres an sich haben.... ;( ;(
Böhse Onkelz - A.D.I.O.Z
Ist ein rein akkustisches Lied und der Name sagt alles!! Dieses lied drück so viel aus, obwohl es doch keinen text enthält!
Unbeschreiblich....
Greez
DLK
Ist ein rein akkustisches Lied und der Name sagt alles!! Dieses lied drück so viel aus, obwohl es doch keinen text enthält!
Unbeschreiblich....
Greez
DLK
für mich eindeutig:
archive - again
...ein ca 15min stück, das einem das herz rausreisst.. ein wunderschönes, tieftrauriges und eindringliches kunstwerk...
archive - again
...ein ca 15min stück, das einem das herz rausreisst.. ein wunderschönes, tieftrauriges und eindringliches kunstwerk...
Das traurigste leid auf der welt is "wenn du lachst"von juli und "der weg"von herbert grönemeyer..trauriger gehts echt nich mehr.
4ever
4ever
Heeey...kenn das gefühl...
James Blunt, Goodbye my lover
Xavier Naidoo, und wenn ein Lied meine lippen verlässt...
Das sind meine beiden HAUPT-heul-LIEDER!!
James Blunt, Goodbye my lover
Xavier Naidoo, und wenn ein Lied meine lippen verlässt...
Das sind meine beiden HAUPT-heul-LIEDER!!
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love
Enigma - Between Mind & Heart
Enigma - Between Mind & Heart
Crying Soul
Onkelz - Bin ich nur glücklich wenn es schmerzt
Onkelz - Für Immer
Onkelz - Nur die besten strben jung
Rammstein - Ohne Dich
3 Doors Down - Here without you
Sinead O Connor - Nothing compares to you
Whiteny Houston - I Will Always Love You
Onkelz - Für Immer
Onkelz - Nur die besten strben jung
Rammstein - Ohne Dich
3 Doors Down - Here without you
Sinead O Connor - Nothing compares to you
Whiteny Houston - I Will Always Love You
Mir ist da geradde eins zwischen die Finger gerutscht was hier noch nicht genannt wurde.
Echt traurig besonder der erste Teil:
Peter Gabriel - I grieve
Echt traurig besonder der erste Teil:
Peter Gabriel - I grieve
\U2 - With or Without You :(
hi @all!
also mir hat es momentan das lied von xavier naidoo angetan: "zeilen aus gold!" ich finde, er trifft es recht auf den punkt... und vorallem seeeehhhhr emotional wieder! manchmal hilft es, nur manchmal kann es auch rechte depri-phasen hervorrufen! aber im grossen und ganzen ein super-lied!!! :klatsch:
also mir hat es momentan das lied von xavier naidoo angetan: "zeilen aus gold!" ich finde, er trifft es recht auf den punkt... und vorallem seeeehhhhr emotional wieder! manchmal hilft es, nur manchmal kann es auch rechte depri-phasen hervorrufen! aber im grossen und ganzen ein super-lied!!! :klatsch:
Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
Das Lied gehört auch in dieser Kategorie :(
Das Lied gehört auch in dieser Kategorie :(
hi
ich find irgendwie she will be loved von maroon5 voll traurig... ;(
ich find irgendwie she will be loved von maroon5 voll traurig... ;(
das von james blunt.."""Good bye my lover""""
muss ich immer heulen... ;( ..oder das von coldplay..the scientist
muss ich immer heulen... ;( ..oder das von coldplay..the scientist
ist zwar kein berühmtes lied..passt aber zu meinem problem..
peter doherty seine alte band..the libertines
Can't Stand Me Now
An ending fitting for the start
You twisted and tore my love apart
Your light fingers through the dark
Shattered the lamp into darkness, they cast us all
No, you've got it the wrong way round
You shut me up, and blamed it on the brown
Cornered the girl, kicked out at the world
The world kicked back a lot fucking harder now
If you wanna try
If you wanna try
There's no worse you could do
Uh oh oh
I know you lie
I know you lie
But I'm still in love with you
Uh oh oh
You can't take me anywhere, I take you anywhere
You can't take me anywhere, I can take you anywhere
I'll take you anywhere you wanna go
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
Have we enough to keep it together
Or do we just keep on pretending
And hope our luck is never ending, no
Try to pull the world, I wasn't feeling too clever
You takel all that they're lending
Until you needed mending...
If you wanna try
If you wanna try
There's no worse you could do
Uh oh oh
I know you lie
All you do is make me cry
All those words that ain't true
You can't take me anywhere, I can take you anywhere
You can't take me anywhere, I can take you anywhere
I'll take you anywhere you wanna go
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
peter doherty seine alte band..the libertines
Can't Stand Me Now
An ending fitting for the start
You twisted and tore my love apart
Your light fingers through the dark
Shattered the lamp into darkness, they cast us all
No, you've got it the wrong way round
You shut me up, and blamed it on the brown
Cornered the girl, kicked out at the world
The world kicked back a lot fucking harder now
If you wanna try
If you wanna try
There's no worse you could do
Uh oh oh
I know you lie
I know you lie
But I'm still in love with you
Uh oh oh
You can't take me anywhere, I take you anywhere
You can't take me anywhere, I can take you anywhere
I'll take you anywhere you wanna go
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
Have we enough to keep it together
Or do we just keep on pretending
And hope our luck is never ending, no
Try to pull the world, I wasn't feeling too clever
You takel all that they're lending
Until you needed mending...
If you wanna try
If you wanna try
There's no worse you could do
Uh oh oh
I know you lie
All you do is make me cry
All those words that ain't true
You can't take me anywhere, I can take you anywhere
You can't take me anywhere, I can take you anywhere
I'll take you anywhere you wanna go
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
No, you can't stand me now, no you can't stand me now
die neue cd von james blunt reicht auch schon für ein nasses kopfkissen...
für mich gibt es kein so schönes liebeslied wie "das beste" von silbermond. wirklich, das kommt so extrem echt daher! und trotzdem ist es so einfach. mir kommt die gänsehaut...und die tränen. das war unser lied.... ;(
"....Wenn sich mein Leben überschlägt,
bist du die Ruhe und die Zuflucht,
weil alles was du mir gibst,
einfach so unendlich gut tut!
Wenn ich rastlos bin,
bist du die Reise ohne Ende,
deshalb leg ich meine kleine große Welt
in deine schützenden Hände!..."
bist du die Ruhe und die Zuflucht,
weil alles was du mir gibst,
einfach so unendlich gut tut!
Wenn ich rastlos bin,
bist du die Reise ohne Ende,
deshalb leg ich meine kleine große Welt
in deine schützenden Hände!..."
Das traurigste Lied:
Ray Horton - Because I love you !
Finde ich jedenfalls !
Ray Horton - Because I love you !
Finde ich jedenfalls !
Seite 10 von 35 · 692 Beiträge in diesem Thema