Lyrics eurer Lieblingssongs???
420 Antworten105'120 AufrufeGestartet von Pole Folder ·
Evanescence - Breath no more *heul*
I've been looking in the mirror for so long.
That I've come to believe my souls on the other side.
Oh the little pieces falling, shatter.
Shards of me,
To sharp to put back together.
To small to matter,
But big enough to cut me into so many little pieces.
If I try to touch her,
And I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe no more.
Take a breath and I try to draw from my spirits well.
Yet again you refuse to drink like a stubborn child.
Lie to me,
Convince me that I've been sick forever.
And all of this,
Will make sense when I get better.
I know the difference,
Between myself and my reflection.
I just can't help but to wonder,
Which of us do you love.
So I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe now...
Bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe,
I breathe-
I breathe no more.
I've been looking in the mirror for so long.
That I've come to believe my souls on the other side.
Oh the little pieces falling, shatter.
Shards of me,
To sharp to put back together.
To small to matter,
But big enough to cut me into so many little pieces.
If I try to touch her,
And I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe no more.
Take a breath and I try to draw from my spirits well.
Yet again you refuse to drink like a stubborn child.
Lie to me,
Convince me that I've been sick forever.
And all of this,
Will make sense when I get better.
I know the difference,
Between myself and my reflection.
I just can't help but to wonder,
Which of us do you love.
So I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe now...
Bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe,
I breathe-
I breathe no more.
scharlachrot Patent Ochsner
die isch ja filmryf
die szene i dere frytignacht
dr mond isch es wysses runds loch
& luegt glych zur wösch uus win I
hie bin I lang
viu z lang allei gsi
& ha fläsche ghöut
schtunge zeut i däm viu z grosse bett
& ha gseh
wie sech d wäut wacker dräit
...nume nid um mi...
& jitz bisch du cho
grad jitz
won I’s nümm hätti dänkt
& luegsch dry
wie wenn’s öppis schön z gwinne gäb
für di & für mi
im schlimmschte fall nume e nacht
I boue mir myni tröim uuf rund um di
& male se scharlachrot a
I brönne mir di name z mitts i mys härz
chönnt schwöre dass I ewig blybe we üs nüt
drzwüsche chunnt
die isch ja filmryf
die szene i dere frytignacht
dr mond isch es wysses runds loch
& luegt glych zur wösch uus win I
hie bin I lang
viu z lang allei gsi
& ha fläsche ghöut
schtunge zeut i däm viu z grosse bett
& ha gseh
wie sech d wäut wacker dräit
...nume nid um mi...
& jitz bisch du cho
grad jitz
won I’s nümm hätti dänkt
& luegsch dry
wie wenn’s öppis schön z gwinne gäb
für di & für mi
im schlimmschte fall nume e nacht
I boue mir myni tröim uuf rund um di
& male se scharlachrot a
I brönne mir di name z mitts i mys härz
chönnt schwöre dass I ewig blybe we üs nüt
drzwüsche chunnt
Violet UK - Unnamed Song
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am standing on the edge
And coming to my senses from a reverie
Never thought I would
Never thouht I’d need to
Say goodbye, I did you farewell
My voiceless words are swaying the flame
I can’t live without I can’t live without
I can’t live without you here in the dark
I whisper your name over again
Give me the strength to
Cease the light if I should find the way
I saw a dream you were flying in the sky
Without a fear
Never touched the ground
But never came to my side
I tried so hard to reach out for your hand
The ruthless wind kept your soul away
I can’t live without I can’t give without
I can’t breathe without you
Here in the world
Do you fell the rain ?
You said love takes no pain
With or without the sun
The lurid sky is still tearing me apart
Will she let freedom reign over
Give me the strength to
Believe the words that love will find a way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am standing on the edge
And coming to my senses from a reverie
Never thought I would
Never thouht I’d need to
Say goodbye, I did you farewell
My voiceless words are swaying the flame
I can’t live without I can’t live without
I can’t live without you here in the dark
I whisper your name over again
Give me the strength to
Cease the light if I should find the way
I saw a dream you were flying in the sky
Without a fear
Never touched the ground
But never came to my side
I tried so hard to reach out for your hand
The ruthless wind kept your soul away
I can’t live without I can’t give without
I can’t breathe without you
Here in the world
Do you fell the rain ?
You said love takes no pain
With or without the sun
The lurid sky is still tearing me apart
Will she let freedom reign over
Give me the strength to
Believe the words that love will find a way
ECHT- DU TRÄGST KEINE LIEBE IN DIR
Du ziehst nervös an deiner Zigarette.
Du hast das Rauchen wieder angefangen.
Du fragst mich nach meinem Befinden.
Wie du siehst ist es mir gut ergangen.
Du schweigst und schlägst die Augen nieder.
Mit deinem neuen Freund ist es schon vorbei.
Es scheint das passiert dir immer wieder.
Kannst nie lange bei jemandem sein.
Du bist immer noch verdammt hübsch anzuschaun'.
Doch ich würde nicht allzu lange darauf baun'.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir,
nicht für mich und für irgendwen.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir,
dir nachzutrauern hat keinen Sinn mehr.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir,
dich zu vergessen war nicht sehr schwer.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir.
Deine Augen sehn' verzweifelt.
Dein Lachen klingt so aufgesetzt.
Bild' ich's mir ein, oder hab' ich dich etwa nach
So langer Zeit verletzt?
Ich habe dich noch nie so gesehen.
Du fragst mich, ob wir uns wiedersehen.
Doch es gibt kein zurück mehr
Und du brauchst mich nicht mehr.
Du bist immer noch verdammt hübsch anzuschaun'.
Doch ich würde nicht allzu lange darauf baun'.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir,
nicht für mich und für irgendwen.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir,
dir nachzutrauern hat keinen Sinn mehr.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir,
dich zu vergessen war nicht sehr schwer.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir.
Du ziehst nervös an deiner Zigarette.
Du hast das Rauchen wieder angefangen.
Du fragst mich nach meinem Befinden.
Wie du siehst ist es mir gut ergangen.
Du schweigst und schlägst die Augen nieder.
Mit deinem neuen Freund ist es schon vorbei.
Es scheint das passiert dir immer wieder.
Kannst nie lange bei jemandem sein.
Du bist immer noch verdammt hübsch anzuschaun'.
Doch ich würde nicht allzu lange darauf baun'.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir,
nicht für mich und für irgendwen.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir,
dir nachzutrauern hat keinen Sinn mehr.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir,
dich zu vergessen war nicht sehr schwer.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir.
Deine Augen sehn' verzweifelt.
Dein Lachen klingt so aufgesetzt.
Bild' ich's mir ein, oder hab' ich dich etwa nach
So langer Zeit verletzt?
Ich habe dich noch nie so gesehen.
Du fragst mich, ob wir uns wiedersehen.
Doch es gibt kein zurück mehr
Und du brauchst mich nicht mehr.
Du bist immer noch verdammt hübsch anzuschaun'.
Doch ich würde nicht allzu lange darauf baun'.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir,
nicht für mich und für irgendwen.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir,
dir nachzutrauern hat keinen Sinn mehr.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir,
dich zu vergessen war nicht sehr schwer.
Denn du trägst keine Liebe in dir.
ECHT- Weinst du
Unsre Liebe ist am Boden,
läuft langsam aus.
dreht nochma ihre Runde bis sie still steht.
Und du ich geh am Stock,
will nie wieder schlafen,
Solange du mich Nacht für Nacht in meinen Träumen besuchst.
Jetzt lieg ich neben dir,
wir ham uns alles gesagt,
ham uns ausgesprochen,
uns Luft gemacht.
Ich fühl mich wie ausgekotzt,
dir geht's nicht viel besser.
Da seh ich es in deinen Augen glitzern...
Sag mal, weinst du oder ist das der Regen,
der von deiner Nasenspitze tropft?
Sag mal, weinst du etwa oder ist das der Regen,
der von deiner oberlippe perlt?
Komm her, ich küss den Tropfen weg.
Probier ihn, ob er salzig schmeckt.
Jetzt sitz ich hier
und schreibe nur noch blinde Liebeslieder,
von Herz und Schmerz und Schmalz
und sowas tolles kommt nie wieder.
Hätt ich nie gedacht,
noch vor'n paar Tagen lagen wir uns Nacht für Nacht im Arm.
Jetzt lieg ich neben dir,
wir ham uns alles gesagt,
ham uns ausgesprochen,
uns Luft gemacht.
Ich fühl mich wie ausgekotzt,
dir geht's nicht viel besser.
Da seh ich es in deinen Augen glitzern...
Sag mal, weinst du oder ist das der Regen,
der von deiner Nasenspitze tropft.
Sah mal, weinst du etwa oder ist das der Regen,
der von deiner Oberlippe perlt.
Komm her, ich küss den Tropfen weg.
Probier ihn, ob er salzig schmeckt.
Jetzt lieg ich neben dir,
wir ham uns alles gesagt,
ham uns ausgesprochen,
uns Luft gemacht.
Ich fühl mich wie ausgekotzt,
dir geht's nicht viel besser.
Da seh ich es in deinen Augen glitzern...
Sag mal, weinst du oder ist das der Regen,
der von deiner Nasenspitze tropft.
Sag mal heulst du etwa oder ist das der Regen,
der von deiner oberlippe perlt.
Komm her, ich küss den Tropfen weg.
Probier ihn, ob er salzig schmeckt.
[mit Wiederholung; langsam ausklingend]
Unsre Liebe ist am Boden,
läuft langsam aus.
dreht nochma ihre Runde bis sie still steht.
Und du ich geh am Stock,
will nie wieder schlafen,
Solange du mich Nacht für Nacht in meinen Träumen besuchst.
Jetzt lieg ich neben dir,
wir ham uns alles gesagt,
ham uns ausgesprochen,
uns Luft gemacht.
Ich fühl mich wie ausgekotzt,
dir geht's nicht viel besser.
Da seh ich es in deinen Augen glitzern...
Sag mal, weinst du oder ist das der Regen,
der von deiner Nasenspitze tropft?
Sag mal, weinst du etwa oder ist das der Regen,
der von deiner oberlippe perlt?
Komm her, ich küss den Tropfen weg.
Probier ihn, ob er salzig schmeckt.
Jetzt sitz ich hier
und schreibe nur noch blinde Liebeslieder,
von Herz und Schmerz und Schmalz
und sowas tolles kommt nie wieder.
Hätt ich nie gedacht,
noch vor'n paar Tagen lagen wir uns Nacht für Nacht im Arm.
Jetzt lieg ich neben dir,
wir ham uns alles gesagt,
ham uns ausgesprochen,
uns Luft gemacht.
Ich fühl mich wie ausgekotzt,
dir geht's nicht viel besser.
Da seh ich es in deinen Augen glitzern...
Sag mal, weinst du oder ist das der Regen,
der von deiner Nasenspitze tropft.
Sah mal, weinst du etwa oder ist das der Regen,
der von deiner Oberlippe perlt.
Komm her, ich küss den Tropfen weg.
Probier ihn, ob er salzig schmeckt.
Jetzt lieg ich neben dir,
wir ham uns alles gesagt,
ham uns ausgesprochen,
uns Luft gemacht.
Ich fühl mich wie ausgekotzt,
dir geht's nicht viel besser.
Da seh ich es in deinen Augen glitzern...
Sag mal, weinst du oder ist das der Regen,
der von deiner Nasenspitze tropft.
Sag mal heulst du etwa oder ist das der Regen,
der von deiner oberlippe perlt.
Komm her, ich küss den Tropfen weg.
Probier ihn, ob er salzig schmeckt.
[mit Wiederholung; langsam ausklingend]
es hat viele viele gute Songs von Limp Bizkit... zum Beispiel:
LIMP BIZKIT - "Sour"
Mellow out
Bitch
I thought I knew ya
Took the time to throw my lovin' into ya
Screw ya
Cuz now you got me sittin in the sewer
I'm through with all them roller coaster rides
See, I ain't forgot about the knots that you been tieing with my insides
I dropped my pride
Without you I was sure to die
I tried with cash
And all I could, to make it last
Now I accepted that was in the past
I know you love me
Loved me like a piece of trash
But at first you were so sweet
Couldn't go without seein your face for an hour
So sour
It all became a hassle
You were even living in my castle
Just to use me
And verbally abuse me
That's not the way I'm running my shop
It took a while to see the light before I stopped
And you got dropped off
It's over, probably I'll be sweating it
But in the long run you'll be the one regrettin' it
Maybe you won't, maybe you will
But baby, you're still about as real as a three dollar bill
Theres No one to blame but you
Who gets the blame me
Ohh ohh, I sound like a bitch
A little bitch in heat
With all that anger that I'm feelin'
Bitch I think it's heat
Another spit tale
Just another spit tale
Thanks for the lesson
Now get your shit and hit the trail
We know I'm coming from the old school
You damn fool
Intensity is something that I'm made of
And certainly I'm not afraid of
A little smack in the face
Thanks for the taste
Theres No one to blame but you
Who gets the blame me
Its all on me
No one to blame...but you
Who gets the blame....me
Me
LIMP BIZKIT - "Sour"
Mellow out
Bitch
I thought I knew ya
Took the time to throw my lovin' into ya
Screw ya
Cuz now you got me sittin in the sewer
I'm through with all them roller coaster rides
See, I ain't forgot about the knots that you been tieing with my insides
I dropped my pride
Without you I was sure to die
I tried with cash
And all I could, to make it last
Now I accepted that was in the past
I know you love me
Loved me like a piece of trash
But at first you were so sweet
Couldn't go without seein your face for an hour
So sour
It all became a hassle
You were even living in my castle
Just to use me
And verbally abuse me
That's not the way I'm running my shop
It took a while to see the light before I stopped
And you got dropped off
It's over, probably I'll be sweating it
But in the long run you'll be the one regrettin' it
Maybe you won't, maybe you will
But baby, you're still about as real as a three dollar bill
Theres No one to blame but you
Who gets the blame me
Ohh ohh, I sound like a bitch
A little bitch in heat
With all that anger that I'm feelin'
Bitch I think it's heat
Another spit tale
Just another spit tale
Thanks for the lesson
Now get your shit and hit the trail
We know I'm coming from the old school
You damn fool
Intensity is something that I'm made of
And certainly I'm not afraid of
A little smack in the face
Thanks for the taste
Theres No one to blame but you
Who gets the blame me
Its all on me
No one to blame...but you
Who gets the blame....me
Me
Limp Bizkit - Boiler
Waaaaaaaaaaaa...
Waaaaooohhhhhaaaaaooo
Looks like imma do everything myself,
Maybe I could use some help,
But hell, if you want somethin done right?
You got to do it yourself.
Maybe life is up and down, (but)
My lifes been what to now?
I crawled up your butt from hell.
And thats when things got turn around.
I used be alive, now I feel pathetic.
But now I get it,
Whats done is done,
Just leave it alone, and dont regret.
Sometimes...somethings...turn in...to dumb things.
And thats when you put your foot down.
[chorus]
Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you? (like you)
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me? (like me)
How could you do somebody like that,
Hope you know that Im never coming back. (never commin back)
Looks like imma do everything myself. (everything myself)
Maybe I could use some help,
But hell, if you want somethin done right?
You just do it yourself. (got it? )
Maybe life is up and down. (but)
But my lifes been what to now? (got it? )
I crawled up your butt some how. (got it? )
And thats when shit got turn around. (got it? )
I used be alive, now Im so pathetic.
But now I get it,
Whats done is done,
I know, you just leave it alone, and dont regret.
Sometimes...somethings...turn into...dumb things.
And thats when you put your foot down. (put your foot down)
[chorus]
Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you? (like you)
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me? (like me)
How could you do somebody like that,
Hope you know that Im never coming back. (never commin back)
Why did it have to go and be somebody like you? (like you)
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me? (like me)
How could you do somebody like that,
Hope you know that Im never coming back. (that Im never commin back)
Depending on you is done. (is done)
Giving to you is done. (is done)
No more eatin, no sleeping, no living,
Its all just more giving to you and Im done. (and Im done)
Depending on you is done. (is done)
Giving to you is done. (is done)
No more eating, no sleeping, no living,
Its all just more giving to you and Im done. (and Im done)
The hiding from you is done!! (is done)
The lying from you is done.
No more eating, no sleeping, no living,
Its all just more giving to you and Im done. (and Im done)
[chorus]
Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you? (like you)
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me? (like me)
How could you do somebody like that,
Hope you know that Im never coming back. (that Im never comin back)
Why did it have to go and be somebody like you? (like you)
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me? (like me)
How could you do somebody like that,
Hope you know that Im never coming back. (that Im never commin back)
Why?
Whyyyyy? !!?
(youve been soooo..)
(youve been soooo..)
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy? !? !?
Whyyyyyyyyyy? ? !!?
(youve been sooo..)
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? !?
(youve been sooo..)
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? ? !
Why?
Why?
Waaaaaaaaaaaa...
Waaaaooohhhhhaaaaaooo
Looks like imma do everything myself,
Maybe I could use some help,
But hell, if you want somethin done right?
You got to do it yourself.
Maybe life is up and down, (but)
My lifes been what to now?
I crawled up your butt from hell.
And thats when things got turn around.
I used be alive, now I feel pathetic.
But now I get it,
Whats done is done,
Just leave it alone, and dont regret.
Sometimes...somethings...turn in...to dumb things.
And thats when you put your foot down.
[chorus]
Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you? (like you)
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me? (like me)
How could you do somebody like that,
Hope you know that Im never coming back. (never commin back)
Looks like imma do everything myself. (everything myself)
Maybe I could use some help,
But hell, if you want somethin done right?
You just do it yourself. (got it? )
Maybe life is up and down. (but)
But my lifes been what to now? (got it? )
I crawled up your butt some how. (got it? )
And thats when shit got turn around. (got it? )
I used be alive, now Im so pathetic.
But now I get it,
Whats done is done,
I know, you just leave it alone, and dont regret.
Sometimes...somethings...turn into...dumb things.
And thats when you put your foot down. (put your foot down)
[chorus]
Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you? (like you)
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me? (like me)
How could you do somebody like that,
Hope you know that Im never coming back. (never commin back)
Why did it have to go and be somebody like you? (like you)
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me? (like me)
How could you do somebody like that,
Hope you know that Im never coming back. (that Im never commin back)
Depending on you is done. (is done)
Giving to you is done. (is done)
No more eatin, no sleeping, no living,
Its all just more giving to you and Im done. (and Im done)
Depending on you is done. (is done)
Giving to you is done. (is done)
No more eating, no sleeping, no living,
Its all just more giving to you and Im done. (and Im done)
The hiding from you is done!! (is done)
The lying from you is done.
No more eating, no sleeping, no living,
Its all just more giving to you and Im done. (and Im done)
[chorus]
Why did I have to go and meet somebody like you? (like you)
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me? (like me)
How could you do somebody like that,
Hope you know that Im never coming back. (that Im never comin back)
Why did it have to go and be somebody like you? (like you)
Why do you have to go and hurt somebody like me? (like me)
How could you do somebody like that,
Hope you know that Im never coming back. (that Im never commin back)
Why?
Whyyyyy? !!?
(youve been soooo..)
(youve been soooo..)
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy? !? !?
Whyyyyyyyyyy? ? !!?
(youve been sooo..)
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? !?
(youve been sooo..)
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? ? !
Why?
Why?
hmmm, warum kommen mir wohl jetzt gerade die guten alten Kellys in den Sinn....das waren noch friedliche Zeiten... ;-)
KELLY FAMILY
AN ANGEL
I wish I had your pair of wings.
Had them last night in my dreams
I was chasin' butterflies
Till the sunrise broke my eyes.
Tonight the sky has glued my eyes
Cause what they see's an angel hive
I've got to touch that magic sky
And greet the angels in their hives.
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you. (2x)
All the sweet honey from above
Pour it all over me sweet love
And while you're flying around my head
Your honey kisses keep me fed.
I wish I had a pair of wings
Just like last night in my dreams.
I was lost in paradise
I wish I'd never opened my eyes.
Sometimes...
But ther's danger in the air
Tryin' so hard to be unfair.
Danger's in the air
Tryin' so hard to give up a scare.
But we are not afraid!
Sometimes...
I wish I were you
Oh, I wish I were you
KELLY FAMILY
AN ANGEL
I wish I had your pair of wings.
Had them last night in my dreams
I was chasin' butterflies
Till the sunrise broke my eyes.
Tonight the sky has glued my eyes
Cause what they see's an angel hive
I've got to touch that magic sky
And greet the angels in their hives.
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you. (2x)
All the sweet honey from above
Pour it all over me sweet love
And while you're flying around my head
Your honey kisses keep me fed.
I wish I had a pair of wings
Just like last night in my dreams.
I was lost in paradise
I wish I'd never opened my eyes.
Sometimes...
But ther's danger in the air
Tryin' so hard to be unfair.
Danger's in the air
Tryin' so hard to give up a scare.
But we are not afraid!
Sometimes...
I wish I were you
Oh, I wish I were you
Rednex- WISH YOU WERE HERE
Wish you were here
Me oh my countryman
Wish you were here
Wish you were here
Don't you know the stove is getting colder
And I miss you like hell
And I'm feeling blue
I've got feelings for you babe
Do you still feel the same
From the first time I laid my eyes on you
I felt joy of living
I saw heaven in your eyes in your eyes
I miss your laugh I miss your smile
I miss everything about you
Every seconds like a minute
Every minute like a day
When you're far away
Wish you were here
The stove is getting colder baby
Wish you were here
A battlefield of love and fear
Wish you were here
Me oh my countryman
Wish you were here
Wish you were here
Don't you know the stove is getting colder
And I miss you like hell
And I'm feeling blue
I've got feelings for you babe
Do you still feel the same
From the first time I laid my eyes on you
I felt joy of living
I saw heaven in your eyes in your eyes
I miss your laugh I miss your smile
I miss everything about you
Every seconds like a minute
Every minute like a day
When you're far away
Wish you were here
The stove is getting colder baby
Wish you were here
A battlefield of love and fear
Limp Bizkit - It'll be OK
I just read your letter,
It says that you'll be gone for awhile.
Everything was getting better,
I guess I'm just a fool strung-out.
[chorus start]
What to do?
Life is through.
Just wanna kill, myself for you.
[chorus end]
I wonder,
just how sympatic you'll be?
You've come to take me under,
And I've forgotten all about me.
[chorus start]
What to do?
Life is through.
Just wanna kill, myself for you.
So tell me why?
You say goodbye.
And tell me why!??
YOUR FUCKING UP MY WHOLE LIFE!
Yeah,
Fucking up my whole life,
So I'm on my way,
I leave today,
If I get away,
It'll be okay.
You are gay.
[chorus end]
I'm looking out a window,
Into a world that's taking you from me.
And I'm feeling so disgusted,
How pathetic can I possibly be ?
[chorus start]
What to do?
Life is through.
Just wanna kill, myself for you.
So tell me why?
You say goodbye.
And tell me why!??
YOUR FUCKING UP MY WHOLE LIFE!
Yeah,
Fucking up my whole life.
So I'm on my way,
I leave today,
If I get away,
It'll be okay.
It'll be okay.
[chorus end]
If their's a better place you can take me,
A better life you can give me.
Whatever place I can start all over.
Then I would, never need what you gave me.
Never need you to save me.
And never feel like this life is over.
[heavy guitar get it on here]
If their's a better place you can take me,
A better life you can give me!
Whatever place I can start all over!
Then I would, never need what you gave me!
Never need you to save me!
And never feel like this life is over!
Feel like this life is over.
[chorus start]
So I'm on my way,
I leave today,
If I get away,
It'll be okay.
It'll be okay.
[chorus end]
I just read your letter,
It says that you'll be gone for awhile.
Everything was getting better,
I guess I'm just a fool strung-out.
[chorus start]
What to do?
Life is through.
Just wanna kill, myself for you.
[chorus end]
I wonder,
just how sympatic you'll be?
You've come to take me under,
And I've forgotten all about me.
[chorus start]
What to do?
Life is through.
Just wanna kill, myself for you.
So tell me why?
You say goodbye.
And tell me why!??
YOUR FUCKING UP MY WHOLE LIFE!
Yeah,
Fucking up my whole life,
So I'm on my way,
I leave today,
If I get away,
It'll be okay.
You are gay.
[chorus end]
I'm looking out a window,
Into a world that's taking you from me.
And I'm feeling so disgusted,
How pathetic can I possibly be ?
[chorus start]
What to do?
Life is through.
Just wanna kill, myself for you.
So tell me why?
You say goodbye.
And tell me why!??
YOUR FUCKING UP MY WHOLE LIFE!
Yeah,
Fucking up my whole life.
So I'm on my way,
I leave today,
If I get away,
It'll be okay.
It'll be okay.
[chorus end]
If their's a better place you can take me,
A better life you can give me.
Whatever place I can start all over.
Then I would, never need what you gave me.
Never need you to save me.
And never feel like this life is over.
[heavy guitar get it on here]
If their's a better place you can take me,
A better life you can give me!
Whatever place I can start all over!
Then I would, never need what you gave me!
Never need you to save me!
And never feel like this life is over!
Feel like this life is over.
[chorus start]
So I'm on my way,
I leave today,
If I get away,
It'll be okay.
It'll be okay.
[chorus end]
KID ROCK/ SHERYL CROW---- PICTURE
Living my life in a slow hell
Different girl every night at the hotel
I ain't seen the sunshine in three damn days
Been fueling up on cocaine and whiskey
Wish I had a good girl to miss me
Oh I wonder if I'll ever change my ways
I put your picture away
Sat down and cried today I can't look at you
While I'm lying next to her
I put your picture away
Sat down and cried today I can't look at you
while I'm lying next to her
[sheryl Crow]
I called you last night in the hotel
Everyone knows but they won't tell
But their half-hearted smiles tell me something just ain't right
I've been waiting on you for a long time
Filling up on heartaches and cheap wine
I ain't heard from you in three damn nights
I put your picture away
I wonder where you've been
I can't look at you while I'm lying next to him
I put your picture away
I wonder where you've been
I can't look at you while I'm lying next to him
I saw you yesterday with an old friend
(Kid Rock)
It was the same old same how have you been
(Both)
Since you've been gone my world's been dark and grey
(Kid Rock)
You reminded me of brighter days
(Sheryl Crow)
I hoped you were coming home to stay
I was headed to church
(Kid Rock)
I was off to drink you away
(Both)
I thought about you for a long time
Can't seem to get you off my mind
I can't understand why we're living life this way
I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you to come back home
I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you
To come back home
I just called to say I love you
Come back home
Living my life in a slow hell
Different girl every night at the hotel
I ain't seen the sunshine in three damn days
Been fueling up on cocaine and whiskey
Wish I had a good girl to miss me
Oh I wonder if I'll ever change my ways
I put your picture away
Sat down and cried today I can't look at you
While I'm lying next to her
I put your picture away
Sat down and cried today I can't look at you
while I'm lying next to her
[sheryl Crow]
I called you last night in the hotel
Everyone knows but they won't tell
But their half-hearted smiles tell me something just ain't right
I've been waiting on you for a long time
Filling up on heartaches and cheap wine
I ain't heard from you in three damn nights
I put your picture away
I wonder where you've been
I can't look at you while I'm lying next to him
I put your picture away
I wonder where you've been
I can't look at you while I'm lying next to him
I saw you yesterday with an old friend
(Kid Rock)
It was the same old same how have you been
(Both)
Since you've been gone my world's been dark and grey
(Kid Rock)
You reminded me of brighter days
(Sheryl Crow)
I hoped you were coming home to stay
I was headed to church
(Kid Rock)
I was off to drink you away
(Both)
I thought about you for a long time
Can't seem to get you off my mind
I can't understand why we're living life this way
I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you to come back home
I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you
To come back home
I just called to say I love you
Come back home
von Yvonne Catterfeld
Ich war das Land,
das du besetz hast.
über das du allein bestimmst,
war die Trophähe,
die du im Netz hast.
Von der du dir alles nimmst.
Wolltest das beste,
hast mich betrogen,
wie soll ich das jemals verstehen?
Am ende hat sich jeder belogen,
und konnte sich nicht mehr im Spiegel sehen.
Ohne dich wag ich mich aufs Eis,
ohne dich erkenn ich meinen Preis,
ohne dich kann ich endlich stehen,
nur ohne dich kann ich über's Wasser gehen.
ohh...
Refrain:
Jetzt sieh mich an!
Hier bin ich!
Ich liebe, ich lebe ich brauch dich nicht.
Jetzt sieh mich an!
Wie stark ich bin.
Du hast gesagt ich krieg das nicht hin.
Hast mich gezüchtet wie eine Rose,
mich in ein kaltes Glas gestellt.
Ein anderer sollte mich Erobern.
Hast mich entfremdet von der Welt.
Hast mich verkommen.
Die frage gestellt,
bis ich blind war, stumm und taub.
Was ich dachte, sagte, fühlte, hab ich selbst nicht mehr geglaubt.
Ohne dich wag ich mich aufs Eis,
ohne dich erkenn ich meinen Preis,
ohne dich kann ich endlich stehen,
hab dein wahres Gesicht gesehen.
Refrain:
(2x)
Jetzt sieh mich an!
Hier bin ich!
Ich liebe, ich lebe ich brauch dich nicht.
Jetzt sieh mich an!
Wie stark ich bin,
Du hast gesagt ich krieg das nicht hin.
Sie ist wieder da,
meine Stimme,
sie spricht wieder zu mir...
Und ich hör' ihr zu...
Ich vertrau mir mehr wie je zu vor.
Songtexte Jetzt trete ich, jetzt trete ich aus dem Dunklen hervor.
Refrain:
Jetzt sieh mich an!
Hier bin ich!
Ich liebe, ich lebe ich brauch dich nicht.
Jetzt sieh mich an!
Wie stark ich bin,
Du hast gesagt ich krieg das nicht hin.
Sieh mich an,
hier bin ich!
Sieh mich an, ich liebe, ich lebe,ich brauch dich nicht.
wie stark ich bin, du hast gesagt ich krieg das nicht hin.
Ich war das Land,
das du besetz hast.
über das du allein bestimmst,
war die Trophähe,
die du im Netz hast.
Von der du dir alles nimmst.
Wolltest das beste,
hast mich betrogen,
wie soll ich das jemals verstehen?
Am ende hat sich jeder belogen,
und konnte sich nicht mehr im Spiegel sehen.
Ohne dich wag ich mich aufs Eis,
ohne dich erkenn ich meinen Preis,
ohne dich kann ich endlich stehen,
nur ohne dich kann ich über's Wasser gehen.
ohh...
Refrain:
Jetzt sieh mich an!
Hier bin ich!
Ich liebe, ich lebe ich brauch dich nicht.
Jetzt sieh mich an!
Wie stark ich bin.
Du hast gesagt ich krieg das nicht hin.
Hast mich gezüchtet wie eine Rose,
mich in ein kaltes Glas gestellt.
Ein anderer sollte mich Erobern.
Hast mich entfremdet von der Welt.
Hast mich verkommen.
Die frage gestellt,
bis ich blind war, stumm und taub.
Was ich dachte, sagte, fühlte, hab ich selbst nicht mehr geglaubt.
Ohne dich wag ich mich aufs Eis,
ohne dich erkenn ich meinen Preis,
ohne dich kann ich endlich stehen,
hab dein wahres Gesicht gesehen.
Refrain:
(2x)
Jetzt sieh mich an!
Hier bin ich!
Ich liebe, ich lebe ich brauch dich nicht.
Jetzt sieh mich an!
Wie stark ich bin,
Du hast gesagt ich krieg das nicht hin.
Sie ist wieder da,
meine Stimme,
sie spricht wieder zu mir...
Und ich hör' ihr zu...
Ich vertrau mir mehr wie je zu vor.
Songtexte Jetzt trete ich, jetzt trete ich aus dem Dunklen hervor.
Refrain:
Jetzt sieh mich an!
Hier bin ich!
Ich liebe, ich lebe ich brauch dich nicht.
Jetzt sieh mich an!
Wie stark ich bin,
Du hast gesagt ich krieg das nicht hin.
Sieh mich an,
hier bin ich!
Sieh mich an, ich liebe, ich lebe,ich brauch dich nicht.
wie stark ich bin, du hast gesagt ich krieg das nicht hin.
POLO HOFER- STETS I TRUURE
Stets i Truure mues i läbä, säg mit was han i`s verschuld?
Wül min Schaz isch untreu worde, mues is lyde mit Geduld.
Bisch mer zwar us mine Ouge, aber nid us minem Sinn.
Hättisch mir wohl dörfe gloube, dass i treu gewese bin.
Rächti Liebi chunt vo Härze, rächti Liebi,die brönnet heiss.
Oh wie wohl Isch`s einem Mönsche, wo nid weiss, was liebi heisst.
Spilet uf, Ihr Musikante, spilet uuf das Saitespiel,
mynem Schätzli zu gefalle, mögs verdriesse, wän es will.
Oh, bis die Bärge sich tüe biege u die Hügel sänkä sich,
bis die Dischtle trage Fyge, solang wil i liebe di.
Bis dr Mühlistei treit Räbe u druus fliest so süässe Wy,
bis dr Tod mir nimmt das Läbä, solang sölsch du blybe mir.
:trost:
Stets i Truure mues i läbä, säg mit was han i`s verschuld?
Wül min Schaz isch untreu worde, mues is lyde mit Geduld.
Bisch mer zwar us mine Ouge, aber nid us minem Sinn.
Hättisch mir wohl dörfe gloube, dass i treu gewese bin.
Rächti Liebi chunt vo Härze, rächti Liebi,die brönnet heiss.
Oh wie wohl Isch`s einem Mönsche, wo nid weiss, was liebi heisst.
Spilet uf, Ihr Musikante, spilet uuf das Saitespiel,
mynem Schätzli zu gefalle, mögs verdriesse, wän es will.
Oh, bis die Bärge sich tüe biege u die Hügel sänkä sich,
bis die Dischtle trage Fyge, solang wil i liebe di.
Bis dr Mühlistei treit Räbe u druus fliest so süässe Wy,
bis dr Tod mir nimmt das Läbä, solang sölsch du blybe mir.
:trost:
ich find den text einfach hammer , auch wenns nich die beste band is , der text is zu herrlich :
Never thought I’d feel again, feel the darkness fade and see the morning sun arise
Never thought I’d feel alive again, senses dull and blunt from all the lies
Now, when I hold your face so close to mine I see a place where the sun will shine, with you it is divine
Looking down into those eyes, I know, I’ll be lost and never found again. Kiss me once and I will surely melt and die, kiss me twice and I will never leave your side…(if) Dreams Come True
Do I dare to trust this time? Ooh, the Bells of Fortune, will I ever hear them chime?
Only those who have been burned before truly know the meaning of Hell's flaming core
I was the brooding night and you were dawn. Saving me, for I was forlorn, in your light I am reborn.
Looking down into those eyes, I know, I’ll be lost and never found again. Kiss me once and I will surely melt and die, kiss me twice and I will never leave your side…(if) Dreams Come True
Then, when the walls are breaking down on us, when all we see is misery
will you still believe in me?
Looking down into those eyes, I know, I’ll be lost and never found again. Kiss me once and I will surely melt and die, kiss me twice and I will never leave your side, until the sign of winter, always by your side....(Dreams Come True)
Never thought I’d feel again, feel the darkness fade and see the morning sun arise
Never thought I’d feel alive again, senses dull and blunt from all the lies
Now, when I hold your face so close to mine I see a place where the sun will shine, with you it is divine
Looking down into those eyes, I know, I’ll be lost and never found again. Kiss me once and I will surely melt and die, kiss me twice and I will never leave your side…(if) Dreams Come True
Do I dare to trust this time? Ooh, the Bells of Fortune, will I ever hear them chime?
Only those who have been burned before truly know the meaning of Hell's flaming core
I was the brooding night and you were dawn. Saving me, for I was forlorn, in your light I am reborn.
Looking down into those eyes, I know, I’ll be lost and never found again. Kiss me once and I will surely melt and die, kiss me twice and I will never leave your side…(if) Dreams Come True
Then, when the walls are breaking down on us, when all we see is misery
will you still believe in me?
Looking down into those eyes, I know, I’ll be lost and never found again. Kiss me once and I will surely melt and die, kiss me twice and I will never leave your side, until the sign of winter, always by your side....(Dreams Come True)
Dann will ich auch mal.
DerSong der in meinem Ipod zur Zeit auf Dauerrepeat steht ist THE NATIONAL - MISTAKEN FOR STRANGERS
Ist jetzt nicht unbedingt mein Lieblings-Sei-Traurig Lied (das sind immernoch Johnny Cash - Hurt und die Onkelz - Bin ich nur glücklich, wenn es schmerzt), aber im Moment bin ich ja acuh nich depri und deswegen hör ich auch a bisl andere Musik ;)
Also dann die Lyrics:
The National - Mistaken for Strangers
You have to do it running but you do everything that they ask you to
cause you don’t mind seeing yourself in a picture
as long as you look faraway, as long as you look removed
showered and blue-blazered, fill yourself with quarters
showered and blue-blazered, fill yourself with quarters
You get mistaken for strangers by your own friends
when you pass them at night under the silvery, silvery citibank lights
arm in arm in arm and eyes and eyes glazing under
oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
another uninnocent, elegant fall into the unmagnificent lives of adults
Make up something to believe in your heart of hearts
so you have something to wear on your sleeve of sleeves
so you swear you just saw a feathery woman
carry a blindfolded man through the trees
showered and blue-blazered, fill yourself with quarters
showered and blue-blazered, fill yourself with quarters
You get mistaken for strangers by your own friends
when you pass them at night under the silvery, silvery citibank lights
arm in arm in arm and eyes and eyes glazing under
oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
another uninnocent, elegant fall into the unmagnificent lives of adults
You get mistaken for strangers by your own friends
when you pass them at night under the silvery, silvery citibank lights
arm in arm in arm and eyes and eyes glazing under
oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
another uninnocent, elegant fall into the unmagnificent lives of adults
DerSong der in meinem Ipod zur Zeit auf Dauerrepeat steht ist THE NATIONAL - MISTAKEN FOR STRANGERS
Ist jetzt nicht unbedingt mein Lieblings-Sei-Traurig Lied (das sind immernoch Johnny Cash - Hurt und die Onkelz - Bin ich nur glücklich, wenn es schmerzt), aber im Moment bin ich ja acuh nich depri und deswegen hör ich auch a bisl andere Musik ;)
Also dann die Lyrics:
The National - Mistaken for Strangers
You have to do it running but you do everything that they ask you to
cause you don’t mind seeing yourself in a picture
as long as you look faraway, as long as you look removed
showered and blue-blazered, fill yourself with quarters
showered and blue-blazered, fill yourself with quarters
You get mistaken for strangers by your own friends
when you pass them at night under the silvery, silvery citibank lights
arm in arm in arm and eyes and eyes glazing under
oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
another uninnocent, elegant fall into the unmagnificent lives of adults
Make up something to believe in your heart of hearts
so you have something to wear on your sleeve of sleeves
so you swear you just saw a feathery woman
carry a blindfolded man through the trees
showered and blue-blazered, fill yourself with quarters
showered and blue-blazered, fill yourself with quarters
You get mistaken for strangers by your own friends
when you pass them at night under the silvery, silvery citibank lights
arm in arm in arm and eyes and eyes glazing under
oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
another uninnocent, elegant fall into the unmagnificent lives of adults
You get mistaken for strangers by your own friends
when you pass them at night under the silvery, silvery citibank lights
arm in arm in arm and eyes and eyes glazing under
oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
another uninnocent, elegant fall into the unmagnificent lives of adults
Good girl gone bad von Rihanna!
We stay moving around so low
Ask us where you at
We don’t know and don’t care (don’t care)
All we know is we was at home cuz you left us there
You got your boys and got gone and left us all alone
Now she in the club with a freaky dress on
Cats goin at her, keep that dress on
Tryna get enough drinks in her system
Take her to the telly and make her a victim
Patrol in the brink
Bar bangin with the bass
They shake the spot
She’s just another cake
Easy for a good girl to go bad
And once we gone
Best believe we gone forever
Don’t be the reason
Don’t be the reason
You better learn how to treat us right
Cuz once a good girl goes bad
We gone forever
He steady with the flock of em o ya
Got a girl left home but he don’t care
Won’t care, all you is keep me at home
Won’t let me go no where
If it’s because I’m at home
I won’t be gettin’ it on
And now im finding numbers
In the jacket pockets
Chicks call in the house
Non-stop
It’s getting out of control
Finally I can’t take no more
He finds a letter on the stairs
Saying this is the end
I packed my bag and left with your best friend
Easy for a good girl to go bad
And once we gone
Best believe we gone forever
Don’t be the reason
Don’t be the reason
You better learn how to treat us right
Cuz once a good girl goes bad
We gone forever
We stay moving around so low
Ask us where you at we don’t know
And don’t care (don't care)
All we know is we was at home cuz you left us there
You got your boys and gone and left us all alone
Easy for a good girl to go bad
And once we gone
Best believe we gone forever
Don’t be the reason
Don’t be the reason
You better learn how to treat us right
Cuz once a good girl goes bad
We gone forever
We gone forever
We gone forever
Super Song für die Stunden nach dem ersten Schmerz und wenn langsam wieder die Power in unseren Körper zurückkehrt...
link entfernt! ich bitte um die beachtung der forumregel!
Boardregeln !
dg
We stay moving around so low
Ask us where you at
We don’t know and don’t care (don’t care)
All we know is we was at home cuz you left us there
You got your boys and got gone and left us all alone
Now she in the club with a freaky dress on
Cats goin at her, keep that dress on
Tryna get enough drinks in her system
Take her to the telly and make her a victim
Patrol in the brink
Bar bangin with the bass
They shake the spot
She’s just another cake
Easy for a good girl to go bad
And once we gone
Best believe we gone forever
Don’t be the reason
Don’t be the reason
You better learn how to treat us right
Cuz once a good girl goes bad
We gone forever
He steady with the flock of em o ya
Got a girl left home but he don’t care
Won’t care, all you is keep me at home
Won’t let me go no where
If it’s because I’m at home
I won’t be gettin’ it on
And now im finding numbers
In the jacket pockets
Chicks call in the house
Non-stop
It’s getting out of control
Finally I can’t take no more
He finds a letter on the stairs
Saying this is the end
I packed my bag and left with your best friend
Easy for a good girl to go bad
And once we gone
Best believe we gone forever
Don’t be the reason
Don’t be the reason
You better learn how to treat us right
Cuz once a good girl goes bad
We gone forever
We stay moving around so low
Ask us where you at we don’t know
And don’t care (don't care)
All we know is we was at home cuz you left us there
You got your boys and gone and left us all alone
Easy for a good girl to go bad
And once we gone
Best believe we gone forever
Don’t be the reason
Don’t be the reason
You better learn how to treat us right
Cuz once a good girl goes bad
We gone forever
We gone forever
We gone forever
Super Song für die Stunden nach dem ersten Schmerz und wenn langsam wieder die Power in unseren Körper zurückkehrt...
link entfernt! ich bitte um die beachtung der forumregel!
Boardregeln !
dg
Das Lied ist aus Scrubs (Staffel 5) und ich fang jedes mal fast an zu weinen, wenn ich es höre:
Joseph Arthur - In the Sun
I picture you in the sun wondering what went wrong
And falling down on your knees asking for sympathy
And being caught in between all you wish for and all you seen
And trying to find anything you can feel that you can believe in
May gods love be with you
Always
May gods love be with you
I know I would apologize if I could see your eyes
cause when you showed me myself I became someone else
But I was caught in between all you wish for and all you need
I picture you fast asleep
A nightmare comes
You cant keep awake
May gods love be with you
Always
May gods love be with you
cause if I find
If I find my own way
How much will I find
If I find
If I find my own way
How much will I find
You
I dont know anymore
What its for
Im not even sure
If there is anyone who is in the sun
Will you help me to understand
cause I been caught in between all I wish for and all I need
Maybe youre not even sure what its for
Any more than me
May gods love be with you
Always
May gods love be with you
Joseph Arthur - In the Sun
I picture you in the sun wondering what went wrong
And falling down on your knees asking for sympathy
And being caught in between all you wish for and all you seen
And trying to find anything you can feel that you can believe in
May gods love be with you
Always
May gods love be with you
I know I would apologize if I could see your eyes
cause when you showed me myself I became someone else
But I was caught in between all you wish for and all you need
I picture you fast asleep
A nightmare comes
You cant keep awake
May gods love be with you
Always
May gods love be with you
cause if I find
If I find my own way
How much will I find
If I find
If I find my own way
How much will I find
You
I dont know anymore
What its for
Im not even sure
If there is anyone who is in the sun
Will you help me to understand
cause I been caught in between all I wish for and all I need
Maybe youre not even sure what its for
Any more than me
May gods love be with you
Always
May gods love be with you
JULI - ZERRISSEN
Warum fühlt es sich so leer an, wenn du mit mir sprichst?
Warum fühlt es sich so leer an, wenn du bei mir bist?
Warum fühlt es sich so schwer an, wenn wir nichts mehr sagen?
Warum können wir nicht reden, nach so vielen Jahren?
Warum fühlt es sich so leer an, wenn du mit mir sprichst?
Warum fühlt es sich so leer an, wenn du bei mir bist?
Warum fühlt es sich so fern an, wenn wir uns noch nah sind?
Was bringt mir dieses Leben, wenn du einfach nicht da bist?
Bridge:
Deine Haut wird ganz kalt
Dein Blick wird ganz leer
Dein Atem wird leise
Dein Kopf wird ganz schwer
Refrain:
Was hat dich so zerrissen?
Was hat dich so verletzt?
Was hat dich und dein Leben und dein Herz so zerfetzt?
Was hat dich so zerrissen?
Was hat dich so verletzt?
Was hat dich und dein Leben und dein Herz so zerfetzt?
Was bringen meine Worte, wenn du sie nicht hörst?
Was bringt meine Liebe, wenn du sie nicht spürst?
Warum können wir beide uns der Wahrheit nicht stellen?
Warum kann ich dieses Loch in deinem Herzen nicht füllen?
Bridge
Deine Haut ist ganz kalt
Dein Blick wird ganz leer
Dein Atem wird leise
Und Dein Kopf wird ganz schwer
Refrain:
Was hat dich so zerrissen?
Was hat dich so verletzt?
Was hat dich und dein Leben und dein Herz so zerfetzt?
Was hat dich so zerrissen?
Was hat dich so verletzt?
Was hat dich und dein Leben und dein Herz so zerfetzt?
Was hat dich so zerrissen?
Was hat dich so zerrissen,...
...dass du nicht mal mehr weinst?
...dass du nicht mal mehr schreist?
...dass du nicht mal mehr merkst, dass dein Leben zerreist?
Was hat dich so zerrissen?
Was hat dich so verletzt?
Was hat dich und dein Leben und dein Herz so zerfetzt?
Was auch immer du tust
Was auch immer du sagst
Ich pass auf dich auf
Ich bleib für dich wach
Ich bleib für dich wach
Was auch immer du tust
Was auch immer du sagst
Ich pass auf dich auf
Ich bleib für dich wach
Ich bleib für dich wach
Warum fühlt es sich so leer an, wenn du mit mir sprichst?
Warum fühlt es sich so leer an, wenn du bei mir bist?
Warum fühlt es sich so schwer an, wenn wir nichts mehr sagen?
Warum können wir nicht reden, nach so vielen Jahren?
Warum fühlt es sich so leer an, wenn du mit mir sprichst?
Warum fühlt es sich so leer an, wenn du bei mir bist?
Warum fühlt es sich so fern an, wenn wir uns noch nah sind?
Was bringt mir dieses Leben, wenn du einfach nicht da bist?
Bridge:
Deine Haut wird ganz kalt
Dein Blick wird ganz leer
Dein Atem wird leise
Dein Kopf wird ganz schwer
Refrain:
Was hat dich so zerrissen?
Was hat dich so verletzt?
Was hat dich und dein Leben und dein Herz so zerfetzt?
Was hat dich so zerrissen?
Was hat dich so verletzt?
Was hat dich und dein Leben und dein Herz so zerfetzt?
Was bringen meine Worte, wenn du sie nicht hörst?
Was bringt meine Liebe, wenn du sie nicht spürst?
Warum können wir beide uns der Wahrheit nicht stellen?
Warum kann ich dieses Loch in deinem Herzen nicht füllen?
Bridge
Deine Haut ist ganz kalt
Dein Blick wird ganz leer
Dein Atem wird leise
Und Dein Kopf wird ganz schwer
Refrain:
Was hat dich so zerrissen?
Was hat dich so verletzt?
Was hat dich und dein Leben und dein Herz so zerfetzt?
Was hat dich so zerrissen?
Was hat dich so verletzt?
Was hat dich und dein Leben und dein Herz so zerfetzt?
Was hat dich so zerrissen?
Was hat dich so zerrissen,...
...dass du nicht mal mehr weinst?
...dass du nicht mal mehr schreist?
...dass du nicht mal mehr merkst, dass dein Leben zerreist?
Was hat dich so zerrissen?
Was hat dich so verletzt?
Was hat dich und dein Leben und dein Herz so zerfetzt?
Was auch immer du tust
Was auch immer du sagst
Ich pass auf dich auf
Ich bleib für dich wach
Ich bleib für dich wach
Was auch immer du tust
Was auch immer du sagst
Ich pass auf dich auf
Ich bleib für dich wach
Ich bleib für dich wach
Silbermond - Ich habe einen Schatz gefunden - Das Beste
Ich habe einen Schatz gefunden,
und er trägt deinen Namen.
So wunderschön und wertvoll,
mit keinem Geld der Welt zu bezahlen.
Du schläfst neben mir ein,
ich könnt dich die ganze Nacht betrachten,
sehn wie du schläfst,
hörn wie du atmest,
bis wir morgen erwachen.
Hast es wieder mal geschafft,
mir den Atem zu rauben,
wenn du neben mir liegst,
dann kann ich es kaum glauben,
dass jemand wie ich,
so was schönes wie dich verdient hat.
Du bist das Beste was mir je passiert ist,
es tut so gut wie du mich liebst!
Vergess den Rest der Welt,
wenn du bei mir bist!
Du bist das Beste was mir je passiert ist,
es tut so gut wie du mich liebst!
Ich sag’s dir viel zu selten,
Alle es ist schön, dass es dich gibt!
Dein Lachen macht süchtig,
fast so als wär es nicht von dieser Erde.
Auch wenn deine Nähe Gift wär,
ich würd bei dir sein solange bis ich sterbe.
Dein Verlassen würde Welten zerstören,
doch daran will ich nicht denken.
Viel zu schön ist es mit dir,
wenn wir uns gegenseitig Liebe schenken.
Betank mich mit Kraft,
nimm mir Zweifel von den Augen,
erzähl mir 1.000 Lügen,
ich würd sie dir alle glauben,
doch ein Zweifel bleibt,
dass ich jemand wie dich verdient hab!
Wenn sich mein Leben überschlägt,
bist du die Ruhe und die Zuflucht,
weil alles was du mir gibst,
einfach so unendlich gut tut.
Wenn ich rastlos bin,
bist du die Reise ohne Ende,
deshalb leg ich meine kleine Welt
in deine schützenden Hände!
Du bist das Beste was mir je passiert ist,
es tut so gut wie du mich liebst!
Vergess den Rest der Welt,
wenn du bei mir bist!
Du bist das Beste was mir je passiert ist,
es tut so gut wie du mich liebst!
Ich sag’s dir viel zu selten,
es ist schön, dass es dich gibt!
Ich sag’s dir viel zu selten,
es ist schön das es dich... gibt!
Ich habe einen Schatz gefunden,
und er trägt deinen Namen.
So wunderschön und wertvoll,
mit keinem Geld der Welt zu bezahlen.
Du schläfst neben mir ein,
ich könnt dich die ganze Nacht betrachten,
sehn wie du schläfst,
hörn wie du atmest,
bis wir morgen erwachen.
Hast es wieder mal geschafft,
mir den Atem zu rauben,
wenn du neben mir liegst,
dann kann ich es kaum glauben,
dass jemand wie ich,
so was schönes wie dich verdient hat.
Du bist das Beste was mir je passiert ist,
es tut so gut wie du mich liebst!
Vergess den Rest der Welt,
wenn du bei mir bist!
Du bist das Beste was mir je passiert ist,
es tut so gut wie du mich liebst!
Ich sag’s dir viel zu selten,
Alle es ist schön, dass es dich gibt!
Dein Lachen macht süchtig,
fast so als wär es nicht von dieser Erde.
Auch wenn deine Nähe Gift wär,
ich würd bei dir sein solange bis ich sterbe.
Dein Verlassen würde Welten zerstören,
doch daran will ich nicht denken.
Viel zu schön ist es mit dir,
wenn wir uns gegenseitig Liebe schenken.
Betank mich mit Kraft,
nimm mir Zweifel von den Augen,
erzähl mir 1.000 Lügen,
ich würd sie dir alle glauben,
doch ein Zweifel bleibt,
dass ich jemand wie dich verdient hab!
Wenn sich mein Leben überschlägt,
bist du die Ruhe und die Zuflucht,
weil alles was du mir gibst,
einfach so unendlich gut tut.
Wenn ich rastlos bin,
bist du die Reise ohne Ende,
deshalb leg ich meine kleine Welt
in deine schützenden Hände!
Du bist das Beste was mir je passiert ist,
es tut so gut wie du mich liebst!
Vergess den Rest der Welt,
wenn du bei mir bist!
Du bist das Beste was mir je passiert ist,
es tut so gut wie du mich liebst!
Ich sag’s dir viel zu selten,
es ist schön, dass es dich gibt!
Ich sag’s dir viel zu selten,
es ist schön das es dich... gibt!
**** "Das Beste" war der Song zu meiner Ex.
DAS ist keinesfalls fair! ;-)
Okay, was anderes:
Farin Urlaub - Popsong
Ausgewählte Zeile: "Ich hätte gern 'ne bessere Welt, um darin zu leben, denn einiges an unserer, finde ich daneben ...!"
Yeah!
DAS ist keinesfalls fair! ;-)
Okay, was anderes:
Farin Urlaub - Popsong
Ausgewählte Zeile: "Ich hätte gern 'ne bessere Welt, um darin zu leben, denn einiges an unserer, finde ich daneben ...!"
Yeah!
Seite 20 von 22 · 421 Beiträge in diesem Thema