mein cowboy
Geschlossen142 Antworten10'270 AufrufeGestartet von heartflower ·
Auf eigenen Wunsch gelöscht
ach du schreibst toll... kann alles total nachempfinden...
ich hoffe das du bald geliebt wirst wie du es verdient hast.... ob nun von deinem cowboy oder jmd anderen...
liebe grüße Ich_0619
ich hoffe das du bald geliebt wirst wie du es verdient hast.... ob nun von deinem cowboy oder jmd anderen...
liebe grüße Ich_0619
dankeschön ihr beiden :schmatz:
Dear B.
You're in my heart.
Always.
All that has happened. Between you and me.
It's safed.
Inside.
It warms me.
It makes everything disappear.
All the fear, all the anger, all the self-reproaches.
I let it go.
Because only two things matter.
My life.
And you.
Yours a.
Dear B.
You're in my heart.
Always.
All that has happened. Between you and me.
It's safed.
Inside.
It warms me.
It makes everything disappear.
All the fear, all the anger, all the self-reproaches.
I let it go.
Because only two things matter.
My life.
And you.
Yours a.
bearbeitet #63
Dear B.
I want to whisper in your ear...
Don't be afraid.
Don't be afraid of loving me.
Don't worry about me.
My love for you makes me strong.
I'll make you strong.
I'll take care of you.
I'l stay with you forever if you want me to.
It' s your decisison.
Do you want to be afraid or do you want my love ?
I want to whisper in your ear...
Don't be afraid.
Don't be afraid of loving me.
Don't worry about me.
My love for you makes me strong.
I'll make you strong.
I'll take care of you.
I'l stay with you forever if you want me to.
It' s your decisison.
Do you want to be afraid or do you want my love ?
yours a.
ps. After all my only remaining fear is that I'm not sure if you'll wait for me.
I want to whisper in your ear...
Don't be afraid.
Don't be afraid of loving me.
Don't worry about me.
My love for you makes me strong.
I'll make you strong.
I'll take care of you.
I'l stay with you forever if you want me to.
It' s your decisison.
Do you want to be afraid or do you want my love ?
I want to whisper in your ear...
Don't be afraid.
Don't be afraid of loving me.
Don't worry about me.
My love for you makes me strong.
I'll make you strong.
I'll take care of you.
I'l stay with you forever if you want me to.
It' s your decisison.
Do you want to be afraid or do you want my love ?
yours a.
ps. After all my only remaining fear is that I'm not sure if you'll wait for me.
Dear B.
I want you to know that every day I'm full of regrets for having left you...
I don't want to wonder anymore about wether you already have married the other woman or not.
If you already have a baby with her or not...
I don't want that to happen ! And I can bear the thought of it...
Because in my head there is this picture of you and me and our two future kids...
I can see us all and it fills my heart with love.
That's what I want and I'll protect this forever !
I'd die for our family...
yours a.
I want you to know that every day I'm full of regrets for having left you...
I don't want to wonder anymore about wether you already have married the other woman or not.
If you already have a baby with her or not...
I don't want that to happen ! And I can bear the thought of it...
Because in my head there is this picture of you and me and our two future kids...
I can see us all and it fills my heart with love.
That's what I want and I'll protect this forever !
I'd die for our family...
yours a.
Dear B.
Today I got so jealous again...
But I have to not see it as your fault but mine...
It's your right, totally...
But it's hard...
I don't want to get to know her...
I just want it to be you and me again...
Although I don't know how this should work...
Because of course you love her...
And in the end it wouldn't be fair to her...
I'm the one who left you alone (although you broke up)...
She is ther one who picked you up, gave you her love...
I wish it would be the other way round...
She deserves you. Not me.
yours a.
Today I got so jealous again...
But I have to not see it as your fault but mine...
It's your right, totally...
But it's hard...
I don't want to get to know her...
I just want it to be you and me again...
Although I don't know how this should work...
Because of course you love her...
And in the end it wouldn't be fair to her...
I'm the one who left you alone (although you broke up)...
She is ther one who picked you up, gave you her love...
I wish it would be the other way round...
She deserves you. Not me.
yours a.
Dear B.
I'm daydreaming...
Remember the beginning...
the little jokes..
the little things...
Do you remember them ?
I'll think of them today, and I'll smile.
Memories are the windows I see you through.
yours a.
I'm daydreaming...
Remember the beginning...
the little jokes..
the little things...
Do you remember them ?
I'll think of them today, and I'll smile.
Memories are the windows I see you through.
yours a.
Dear B.
I feel like it’s never going to happen
Even if I came back, it’d be too late
You found someone else
Could I be for you what she is
Could I give you the same
Wouldn’t you compare us all the time, me and her
What if you missed her too much
Even if I was there
Although I wish for it so much
Although it’s all I go on for every day
We’re never going be together
It’s never going to happen
You love her, not me
It makes me cry
But all you have for me is pity, not love
And I don’t want that
I want to be loved as much as I love you
But this is never going to happen
Is it my heart ?
Yours a.
I feel like it’s never going to happen
Even if I came back, it’d be too late
You found someone else
Could I be for you what she is
Could I give you the same
Wouldn’t you compare us all the time, me and her
What if you missed her too much
Even if I was there
Although I wish for it so much
Although it’s all I go on for every day
We’re never going be together
It’s never going to happen
You love her, not me
It makes me cry
But all you have for me is pity, not love
And I don’t want that
I want to be loved as much as I love you
But this is never going to happen
Is it my heart ?
Yours a.
Dear B.
I love you but do you love me ?
I need you but do you need me ?
I want you but do you want me ?
I forgive you but do you forgive me ?
I long for you but do you long for me ?
I wait for you but do you wait for me ?
yours a.
I love you but do you love me ?
I need you but do you need me ?
I want you but do you want me ?
I forgive you but do you forgive me ?
I long for you but do you long for me ?
I wait for you but do you wait for me ?
yours a.
Dear B.
It's not right, it's not fair to you
It's not fair to me either
It never is fair
But I don't want you to be in pain because of me
You shouldn't be between her and me
And I shouldn't be in pain as well
But I am and you are
And to end all this
I have to give up on you
Finally
I want you to be happy
And I'll have to go on like before
Always thinking of you
Of the memories
I'll only keep the good ones and cut the rest
Always knowing that it can't be
You and me
After all the fighing for you
I suppose I have to give up on you
It breaks my heart
But I love you
yours a.
It's not right, it's not fair to you
It's not fair to me either
It never is fair
But I don't want you to be in pain because of me
You shouldn't be between her and me
And I shouldn't be in pain as well
But I am and you are
And to end all this
I have to give up on you
Finally
I want you to be happy
And I'll have to go on like before
Always thinking of you
Of the memories
I'll only keep the good ones and cut the rest
Always knowing that it can't be
You and me
After all the fighing for you
I suppose I have to give up on you
It breaks my heart
But I love you
yours a.
Dear B.
I am the morning who wakes you each day.
I am the night kissing your sorrows away.
I am the air you're breathing in.
I am the song that you're humming.
I am the sky that you look into.
I am the feeling that protects you.
I love you my heart, I love you so much.
I love you although we're apart and can't touch.
I want you to know that wherever you go
Don't worry my darling I'm here, I'm with you.
yours a.
I am the morning who wakes you each day.
I am the night kissing your sorrows away.
I am the air you're breathing in.
I am the song that you're humming.
I am the sky that you look into.
I am the feeling that protects you.
I love you my heart, I love you so much.
I love you although we're apart and can't touch.
I want you to know that wherever you go
Don't worry my darling I'm here, I'm with you.
yours a.
bearbeitet #71
Dear B.
Someone told me I'd have to decide
If I wanted to be happy or sad
I know what makes me happy
And again I feel the urge to call you
It is so strong
But it wouldn't make things better
It would only make it harder
It is not my decision
It is yours
But I've made a decision too
I won't be sad anymore
Because I don't want to be sad
I want to be happy.
And I will be happy.
yours a.
Someone told me I'd have to decide
If I wanted to be happy or sad
I know what makes me happy
And again I feel the urge to call you
It is so strong
But it wouldn't make things better
It would only make it harder
It is not my decision
It is yours
But I've made a decision too
I won't be sad anymore
Because I don't want to be sad
I want to be happy.
And I will be happy.
yours a.
Dear B.
I feel so good and free again after all this pain and hurt.
My heart is mend.
I've changed.
I'm happy again.
No not with someone else but with myself.
I'm not afraid of anything anymore.
I live each day.
And I don't regret anything anymore that has happened.
It was my decision, it was your decision.
We can't change it, and I don't want to change it.
I've finally accapted it as it is.
Now I'm looking forward to the day I'll be back in oZ.
But in the meantime I will live my life.
I'm not waiting anymore.
Because you aren't either.
yours a.
I feel so good and free again after all this pain and hurt.
My heart is mend.
I've changed.
I'm happy again.
No not with someone else but with myself.
I'm not afraid of anything anymore.
I live each day.
And I don't regret anything anymore that has happened.
It was my decision, it was your decision.
We can't change it, and I don't want to change it.
I've finally accapted it as it is.
Now I'm looking forward to the day I'll be back in oZ.
But in the meantime I will live my life.
I'm not waiting anymore.
Because you aren't either.
yours a.
bearbeitet #73
Dear B.
I woke up this morning.
And I felt this big hole in my heart.
Nobody is there to fill it.
This hole inside me.
Where you should be.
You are my heart.
yours a.
I woke up this morning.
And I felt this big hole in my heart.
Nobody is there to fill it.
This hole inside me.
Where you should be.
You are my heart.
yours a.
Dear B.
What if I was 10 years older
What if I had had 100 men before you
What if I came back tomorrow
What if I never had told you I'd love you
I know you just want the best for me
I know you think I'm too young and so on...
But why for god's sake
Don't you stop worrying all the time
Stop trying to make it right
Stop caring for me all the time
When the only thing I want
Is you to do what you really want
If you could
Why don't you get yourself straight again
Put your balls together
And be a man ?
Christ, I'm not a baby you little idiot !
yours a.
What if I was 10 years older
What if I had had 100 men before you
What if I came back tomorrow
What if I never had told you I'd love you
I know you just want the best for me
I know you think I'm too young and so on...
But why for god's sake
Don't you stop worrying all the time
Stop trying to make it right
Stop caring for me all the time
When the only thing I want
Is you to do what you really want
If you could
Why don't you get yourself straight again
Put your balls together
And be a man ?
Christ, I'm not a baby you little idiot !
yours a.
Dear B.
Not having contact with you feels like...you were dead.
And I go to your grave each day.
And I talk to you in my mind and wonder how you are.
And sometimes I'm crying a little, but not too much as I know you don't want me to be sad.
Or I sing a song for you.
Or I write you postcards which I can't send anywhere.
Even if you leave me, I won't leave you in my thoughts.
I won't forget you.
I'm always there if you need me.
I'll wait for you.
If you feel like it, just give me a call.
yours a.
Not having contact with you feels like...you were dead.
And I go to your grave each day.
And I talk to you in my mind and wonder how you are.
And sometimes I'm crying a little, but not too much as I know you don't want me to be sad.
Or I sing a song for you.
Or I write you postcards which I can't send anywhere.
Even if you leave me, I won't leave you in my thoughts.
I won't forget you.
I'm always there if you need me.
I'll wait for you.
If you feel like it, just give me a call.
yours a.
my ocean,
ich kann nicht schlafen
ich kann nichts tun
außer an dich denken...
also sitze ich hier und schreibe
ich schaue aus dem erinnerungsfenster
ich schaue in ein anderes fenster
zur zukunft
noch ist sie verschwommen
so viele träume
so viele wünsche
dich winken zu sehen
dein lächeln
habe so vieles gelernt zu verstehen
so vieles dass mir die vernunft sagt
meine gefühle bekämpft
den wirbelsturm gedämpft
eine ruhige see
still und gemütlich
wartend
auf die nächsten wellen
das nächste brausen
ps. i love you
ich kann nicht schlafen
ich kann nichts tun
außer an dich denken...
also sitze ich hier und schreibe
ich schaue aus dem erinnerungsfenster
ich schaue in ein anderes fenster
zur zukunft
noch ist sie verschwommen
so viele träume
so viele wünsche
dich winken zu sehen
dein lächeln
habe so vieles gelernt zu verstehen
so vieles dass mir die vernunft sagt
meine gefühle bekämpft
den wirbelsturm gedämpft
eine ruhige see
still und gemütlich
wartend
auf die nächsten wellen
das nächste brausen
ps. i love you
Dear B.
Seeing how I am today
And remembering how I was one year ago
I must say I've improved a lot
I've been laughing so much today
I feel like a kid who's waiting for chrissie to come...
I'm giving you a big hug in my mind
Hoping you're having fun too.
Yours a.
ps. only 293 days to go...
Seeing how I am today
And remembering how I was one year ago
I must say I've improved a lot
I've been laughing so much today
I feel like a kid who's waiting for chrissie to come...
I'm giving you a big hug in my mind
Hoping you're having fun too.
Yours a.
ps. only 293 days to go...
Dear B.
It's okay
It's better
To think of you
As a friend
Only my friend
I can't bear it
Loving you
It hurts so much
Because you're not
Here
I'm protecting myself
I hide my love
My friend
But you're saved
In my feelings
In my memories
In my heart
*
I wish
that someday
we can trust each other
again
That we can laugh and talk
without feeling and thinking of
all the pain
anymore
I hope that
with each day
that passes by
and that I'm trying not to contact you
- although it's all I want to do -
the hurt
will disappear
little by little
And that by time
those bad days
will only be memories
I wish
that time
will mend our hearts
and we'll make up again
*
The wall
There's this wall
Between you and me
The wall that was built up
To protect you from me
To protect me from you
I don't need this wall anymore
I don't want it anymore
But I can't get over it
Because you don't want me to
I stand in front of this wall
And cry
I want to break the wall
But I don't know how
Because if I tried you'd only built it stronger
So I cry
And wait for you
To break it down
But I can't anymore
And there's nothing else left for me
Just this wall.
yours a.
It's okay
It's better
To think of you
As a friend
Only my friend
I can't bear it
Loving you
It hurts so much
Because you're not
Here
I'm protecting myself
I hide my love
My friend
But you're saved
In my feelings
In my memories
In my heart
*
I wish
that someday
we can trust each other
again
That we can laugh and talk
without feeling and thinking of
all the pain
anymore
I hope that
with each day
that passes by
and that I'm trying not to contact you
- although it's all I want to do -
the hurt
will disappear
little by little
And that by time
those bad days
will only be memories
I wish
that time
will mend our hearts
and we'll make up again
*
The wall
There's this wall
Between you and me
The wall that was built up
To protect you from me
To protect me from you
I don't need this wall anymore
I don't want it anymore
But I can't get over it
Because you don't want me to
I stand in front of this wall
And cry
I want to break the wall
But I don't know how
Because if I tried you'd only built it stronger
So I cry
And wait for you
To break it down
But I can't anymore
And there's nothing else left for me
Just this wall.
yours a.
Meine liebe Heartflower, danke, dass Du immer für mich da bist!!! Ich bin in Gedanken bei Dir...
Deine Lilly :schmatz:
Deine Lilly :schmatz:
Sad & mad
You don't care about me
Or maybe you do
But you don't show it
You're thinking I make everything up anyway
Aren't you ?
That I'm just writing and sending you all this
To keep you holding on
But whatfor ???
Why should I do this ?
For fun ?
Why should I invest all my time in such lines
And letters
And books
Invest my money
In all those things
What on earth do you think of me ?
Who's the one who's fooled ?
It's me !
Because I'm here
Where I don't want to be
Where I wouldn't be
If you just had taken your chance on me
I've got no one by my side like you
Because I never had anyone
But I thought you'd be the first one
I've got no new life
I've got my old life
Well if you think I'm just sitting here happily and laughing about you
You're wrong
But you don't want to hear that anymore right ?
What is it ?
What keeps you from contacting me ?
Is it really the other woman ?
Is it really your love for me ?
Is it your pride ?
Is it your fear ?
Your anger ?
Your sadness ?
Your gutlessness ?
Prolly it's all together
You're turning away from me
Leaving me alone
Distance is nothing if you truly love
And I do love you
And I went over to australia
I was at your house when but you weren't there anymore
But when you were here in germany
You never tried to visit me
I had to cope with so many things
Not only with your girlfriend or fiancee or whatever
Because you were too much coward
I hate you
I HATE you
For doing all this to me....
I'm honest to you
I try to understand you
I learn from my faults
I've said sorry so many times
I still believe in you
Still love you
But you
You are just pretending to protect me
By leaving me
Alone ?
How does that work ?!
Don't you see
It's not me who had left you but you ?
I don't know what I should do
To make you see
The truth
I really don't know anymore...
Will you ever turn back to me.
You don't care about me
Or maybe you do
But you don't show it
You're thinking I make everything up anyway
Aren't you ?
That I'm just writing and sending you all this
To keep you holding on
But whatfor ???
Why should I do this ?
For fun ?
Why should I invest all my time in such lines
And letters
And books
Invest my money
In all those things
What on earth do you think of me ?
Who's the one who's fooled ?
It's me !
Because I'm here
Where I don't want to be
Where I wouldn't be
If you just had taken your chance on me
I've got no one by my side like you
Because I never had anyone
But I thought you'd be the first one
I've got no new life
I've got my old life
Well if you think I'm just sitting here happily and laughing about you
You're wrong
But you don't want to hear that anymore right ?
What is it ?
What keeps you from contacting me ?
Is it really the other woman ?
Is it really your love for me ?
Is it your pride ?
Is it your fear ?
Your anger ?
Your sadness ?
Your gutlessness ?
Prolly it's all together
You're turning away from me
Leaving me alone
Distance is nothing if you truly love
And I do love you
And I went over to australia
I was at your house when but you weren't there anymore
But when you were here in germany
You never tried to visit me
I had to cope with so many things
Not only with your girlfriend or fiancee or whatever
Because you were too much coward
I hate you
I HATE you
For doing all this to me....
I'm honest to you
I try to understand you
I learn from my faults
I've said sorry so many times
I still believe in you
Still love you
But you
You are just pretending to protect me
By leaving me
Alone ?
How does that work ?!
Don't you see
It's not me who had left you but you ?
I don't know what I should do
To make you see
The truth
I really don't know anymore...
Will you ever turn back to me.
Seite 4 von 8 · 143 Beiträge in diesem Thema