mein cowboy
Geschlossen142 Antworten10'270 AufrufeGestartet von heartflower ·
Dear B.
Yesterday was the lowest point ever.
But it's okay now.
I just had to write down all those hidden feelings inside me.
Now my heart is lighter again.
I don't know if it's your thoughts reaching me.
Comforting me.
I didn't know how to go on next.
You've showed me the path.
Yes I really feel better today indeed.
yours a.
Yesterday was the lowest point ever.
But it's okay now.
I just had to write down all those hidden feelings inside me.
Now my heart is lighter again.
I don't know if it's your thoughts reaching me.
Comforting me.
I didn't know how to go on next.
You've showed me the path.
Yes I really feel better today indeed.
yours a.
Maybe we have to lose each other before we can find each other again.
hey you,
as I know how much you love coffee I found a few nice lines for you :)
Coffee / Kaffee
A morning without coffee is like something without anything.
Decaf coffee is like kissing your sister.
Dont' talk to me until I have my second cup of coffee.
Everybody should believe in something: I believe that I'll have some more coffee now.
Live is too short for bad coffee.
The four groups of food: coffee, icecream, beer and pizza.
There is too much blood in my coffein
Three things make a good coffee: first coffee, second coffee and third coffee
hope you like them,
your flower
as I know how much you love coffee I found a few nice lines for you :)
Coffee / Kaffee
A morning without coffee is like something without anything.
Decaf coffee is like kissing your sister.
Dont' talk to me until I have my second cup of coffee.
Everybody should believe in something: I believe that I'll have some more coffee now.
Live is too short for bad coffee.
The four groups of food: coffee, icecream, beer and pizza.
There is too much blood in my coffein
Three things make a good coffee: first coffee, second coffee and third coffee
hope you like them,
your flower
You were the one who accepted me as I am, who wasn't afraid of me, who didn't want to kid me.
You were the one I was searching for without knowing it.
And then I blew it.
I've seen it.
But on the other side I'm sure you'll realize what you've lost when you've let me go.
If you think I'm playing games with you, bad luck for you.
Yeah I've got my high expectations.
I've got my clear conceiveabilities.
And sure you know that the better the quality the higher the price.
Honesty is the best policy.
You were the one I was searching for without knowing it.
And then I blew it.
I've seen it.
But on the other side I'm sure you'll realize what you've lost when you've let me go.
If you think I'm playing games with you, bad luck for you.
Yeah I've got my high expectations.
I've got my clear conceiveabilities.
And sure you know that the better the quality the higher the price.
Honesty is the best policy.
bearbeitet #85
no no doubts...
i don't need them now...
no thoughts of our story just having been a farce...
i stay positive...
i believe in you...
this is just not bearable for a heart like mine
this is...what is it ?
love ?
foolishness i think.
grief.
and pain.
i don't want it as it is.
i don't want to regret.
hold me.
i don't need them now...
no thoughts of our story just having been a farce...
i stay positive...
i believe in you...
this is just not bearable for a heart like mine
this is...what is it ?
love ?
foolishness i think.
grief.
and pain.
i don't want it as it is.
i don't want to regret.
hold me.
You want me to let go
because you love me
and want me to be happy
But why don't you see
that I can't do you this favour
because I love you
And the only way to make me happy
is not to tell me to let me go
but to accept that I can't
I just can't
so let me love you
if you really love me.
because you love me
and want me to be happy
But why don't you see
that I can't do you this favour
because I love you
And the only way to make me happy
is not to tell me to let me go
but to accept that I can't
I just can't
so let me love you
if you really love me.
:schmatz:ach blümchen, du schreibst soooo schön und soooo traurig und dann wieder soooo romantisch - du bist sicher seeeehr kreativ - und danke für deinen eintrag betreffend der ingwerfarm (nasezuhalt), hab so gelacht darüber
Maybe it's wrong to love you
to fix myself on you
that's what I've heard from many people
and you wouldn't believe me anyway
that I've tried to get away from you
and to keep my heart open for someone else
Maybe from the outside
I'm strong
but not strong enough
to fight against my feelings for you
because after all you're so important to me
I don't care
about what other people think
if they find me brave how much I love you
or if they find me stupid because I'm holding on to you
the point is that you have do what you think is right to be happy
I know you try to let me go
to give me a new chance for happiness
and knowing that makes me happy
Because it showes me
that you still love me
that you care for me
But it also makes me sad
because it showes me
that you don't want to give me the chance
to be happy with you.
to fix myself on you
that's what I've heard from many people
and you wouldn't believe me anyway
that I've tried to get away from you
and to keep my heart open for someone else
Maybe from the outside
I'm strong
but not strong enough
to fight against my feelings for you
because after all you're so important to me
I don't care
about what other people think
if they find me brave how much I love you
or if they find me stupid because I'm holding on to you
the point is that you have do what you think is right to be happy
I know you try to let me go
to give me a new chance for happiness
and knowing that makes me happy
Because it showes me
that you still love me
that you care for me
But it also makes me sad
because it showes me
that you don't want to give me the chance
to be happy with you.
I feel so safe
in your thoughts.
Because distance doesn't matter
in the affairs of heart.
No matter what lies behind.
No matter what lies ahead.
I'm not alone.
Not anymore.
in your thoughts.
Because distance doesn't matter
in the affairs of heart.
No matter what lies behind.
No matter what lies ahead.
I'm not alone.
Not anymore.
good night my heart.
wherever you are...I'm with you.
wherever you are...I'm with you.
You want me to hate you
But I still love you
Because of all you did
I’m sure now
That you love me
Yes you do
I feel it
I know it now
And it makes me so happy
It makes me the happiest girl on earth
It gives me so much strength
Although were apart
I’m not afraid of doing something wrong anymore
I’m not afraid of having lost you
Or that it’d be too late
I don’t have to fight or hide anymore
I’m not sad anymore, don’t have to cry
Because your heart loves me
Our bond will never break
Because we’ve chosen each other
Every day I’m getting more excited
Until the day we’ll see again
Until I’ll take you in my arms
I love you
But I still love you
Because of all you did
I’m sure now
That you love me
Yes you do
I feel it
I know it now
And it makes me so happy
It makes me the happiest girl on earth
It gives me so much strength
Although were apart
I’m not afraid of doing something wrong anymore
I’m not afraid of having lost you
Or that it’d be too late
I don’t have to fight or hide anymore
I’m not sad anymore, don’t have to cry
Because your heart loves me
Our bond will never break
Because we’ve chosen each other
Every day I’m getting more excited
Until the day we’ll see again
Until I’ll take you in my arms
I love you
You think I can't be happy with you
But how can you know
When we've never tried...
Maybe it's not so easy
But when you truly love
You also sometimes have to fight
Even if it's not that easy
But it's real love and happiness
That you earn.
But how can you know
When we've never tried...
Maybe it's not so easy
But when you truly love
You also sometimes have to fight
Even if it's not that easy
But it's real love and happiness
That you earn.
I understand now
Why all the lies
Why all the hurting
I understand now
That you want me to hate you
But I still love you
I always will.
So don't hurt me
By saying
I should stop loving you.
I never will.
Why all the lies
Why all the hurting
I understand now
That you want me to hate you
But I still love you
I always will.
So don't hurt me
By saying
I should stop loving you.
I never will.
It's weird
when someone comes back
in your life
after some years
and says hello
That's what happened to me
yesterday
But the weirdest is
that in a few months
I'll be coming back in your life
after years
what will I be saying ?
when someone comes back
in your life
after some years
and says hello
That's what happened to me
yesterday
But the weirdest is
that in a few months
I'll be coming back in your life
after years
what will I be saying ?
bearbeitet #95
We'll never know
how it could have been
if it would have happened
this thing with you and me
We'll never know
if we don't try
I know you live for the moment
I live for tomorrow
but that's okay
you know
Because we'll never forget
what had happened.
ps. I hope you're good.
how it could have been
if it would have happened
this thing with you and me
We'll never know
if we don't try
I know you live for the moment
I live for tomorrow
but that's okay
you know
Because we'll never forget
what had happened.
ps. I hope you're good.
dear B.
und wieder bist du mein letzter gedanke am abend.
die welt dreht sich.
das leben geht weiter.
und mein herz, es denkt an dich.
fühl dich geküsst und geliebt.
wenn auch nur in gedanken.
yours a.
und wieder bist du mein letzter gedanke am abend.
die welt dreht sich.
das leben geht weiter.
und mein herz, es denkt an dich.
fühl dich geküsst und geliebt.
wenn auch nur in gedanken.
yours a.
Someone told me
He had a lightened a candle
For you and me
My friend told me
I should write a book
About you and me
Boys are flirting with me
Like crazy, and I'm just thinking
Of you and me
He had a lightened a candle
For you and me
My friend told me
I should write a book
About you and me
Boys are flirting with me
Like crazy, and I'm just thinking
Of you and me
I think I understand now how it must have looked for you...
When that stupid M. thing had happened...
What you must have thought of me...
That I'd be going out with every guy and that I was only fooling you...
Well I see now how much it must have hurt you...
Although the truth is that I didn't go out with anyone...
But I gave you so many reasons to think I'd fool you...
And you gave me enoguh reasons too...
I understand now...
I'm sorry and it hurts me that it happened this way...
Knowing it was both our fault...
So if you can't forgive me, well, I understand...
You've got someone else to make happy and who makes you happy...
And I could turn around and make someone happy too...
It was a misunderstanding, but if you can't get over it , well, then it is as it is...
It's your choice...
I know what I did was wrong and for god's sake everyone makes mistakes...
But I never went out with any guy...
I always wanted to go out with you, but it never happened...
So let me tell you that all this time I kept my love for you...
But if you don't want it, that's fine...
Just tell me and I'll never bother you again.
ps. Sometimes the past overtakes you...
When that stupid M. thing had happened...
What you must have thought of me...
That I'd be going out with every guy and that I was only fooling you...
Well I see now how much it must have hurt you...
Although the truth is that I didn't go out with anyone...
But I gave you so many reasons to think I'd fool you...
And you gave me enoguh reasons too...
I understand now...
I'm sorry and it hurts me that it happened this way...
Knowing it was both our fault...
So if you can't forgive me, well, I understand...
You've got someone else to make happy and who makes you happy...
And I could turn around and make someone happy too...
It was a misunderstanding, but if you can't get over it , well, then it is as it is...
It's your choice...
I know what I did was wrong and for god's sake everyone makes mistakes...
But I never went out with any guy...
I always wanted to go out with you, but it never happened...
So let me tell you that all this time I kept my love for you...
But if you don't want it, that's fine...
Just tell me and I'll never bother you again.
ps. Sometimes the past overtakes you...
My heart
Is a sailing boat
Floating the sea
A little wind
A little breeze
Sun and storms
Warmth and cold
Hellos and goodbyes
New bays and waterfalls
Salty tears and endless smiles
Passing stories and places
My heart
Is a sailing boat
Going nowhere
Only knowing that
By tomorrow I'll be somewhere else
Until I am where I belong
Is a sailing boat
Floating the sea
A little wind
A little breeze
Sun and storms
Warmth and cold
Hellos and goodbyes
New bays and waterfalls
Salty tears and endless smiles
Passing stories and places
My heart
Is a sailing boat
Going nowhere
Only knowing that
By tomorrow I'll be somewhere else
Until I am where I belong
You are.
There's no word for you
Each day I'm so thankful I got to know you
And that you showed me me how it feels to be truly happy
No I won't forget nothing
You die with me
Until then you just are
And always will be.
You.
There's no word for you
Each day I'm so thankful I got to know you
And that you showed me me how it feels to be truly happy
No I won't forget nothing
You die with me
Until then you just are
And always will be.
You.
Seite 5 von 8 · 143 Beiträge in diesem Thema