Von Träumen und Illusionen...
99 Antworten16'623 AufrufeGestartet von purgatorio ·
Crying doesn't mean you're weak. It means you've been too strong for too long...
(unbekannt)
(unbekannt)
Wir haben keine Angst vor der Höhe, es ist das Fallen das wir fürchten
Wir haben keine Angst zu spielen, es ist das Verlieren das wir fürchten
Wir haben keine Angst vor der Dunkelheit, es ist das was in ihr ist, was wir fürchten
Wir haben keine Angst "Ich liebe dich" zu sagen, es ist die Antwort die wir fürchten
(unbekannt)
Wir haben keine Angst zu spielen, es ist das Verlieren das wir fürchten
Wir haben keine Angst vor der Dunkelheit, es ist das was in ihr ist, was wir fürchten
Wir haben keine Angst "Ich liebe dich" zu sagen, es ist die Antwort die wir fürchten
(unbekannt)
Ein weiser Unbekannter. :) Danke purgatorio.
Yep, dem ist wohl so... ;) Immer gerne...
I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone
I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye
I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
(Is unfair)
I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires
I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye
I believe forgiveness is the key to your own happiness
I believe that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressed
I believe that God does not endorse TV evangelists
I believe in love surviving death into eternity
I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye
I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye
Until you say goodbye
Ohh no no no no
No no no no
No no wo wo
Ohh no no no no
Ohh no no no no
Ohh no no no no
(©Savage Garden - Affirmation)
I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone
I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye
I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
(Is unfair)
I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires
I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye
I believe forgiveness is the key to your own happiness
I believe that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressed
I believe that God does not endorse TV evangelists
I believe in love surviving death into eternity
I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye
I believe in karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye
Until you say goodbye
Ohh no no no no
No no no no
No no wo wo
Ohh no no no no
Ohh no no no no
Ohh no no no no
(©Savage Garden - Affirmation)
Ein Beat, ein Blick,
und es fängt an zu vibrieren.
Die Nacht, das Licht,
jetzt kann alles passier'n.
Ein Raum, ein Lied,
nimmt mich sofort gefang'n.
Die Luft so dicht,
hält uns alle zusamm'.
Ich kann schon seh'n,
ich kann schon spür'n.
Ich lass mich ganz und gar verführen.
Ich lös' mich auf,
vergess' mich selbst,
und lass mich einfach fallen.
Ich tanz' solang die Welt sich um mich dreht.
Ich weiß heut kann alles passier'n
Diese weiße Nacht die nie vergeht.
Es tut so gut sich zu verlieren.
Ich tanz' solang die Welt sich um mich dreht.
Ich weiß das hört nie wieder auf.
Die schöne weiße Nacht die nie vergeht.
Ich fall und fang mich wieder auf.
Nur du und ich,
und wir folgen der Spur.
So nah, so heiß,
du pulsierst durch mein Blut.
Oh dieses Lied ist unser Tanz,
ich halt dich fest an meiner Hand.
Komm lös' dich auf,
vergiss dich selbst und lass dich einfach fall'n.
Ich tanz solang die Welt sich um mich dreht.
Ich weiß heut kann alles passier'n
Diese weiße Nacht die nie vergeht.
Es tut so gut sich zu verlieren.
Ich tanz solang die Welt sich um mich dreht.
Ich weiß das hört nie wieder auf.
Die schöne weiße Nacht die nie vergeht.
Ich fall und fang mich wieder auf.
Und dieses Lied ist unser Tanz
ich halt dich fest an meiner Hand.
Komm lös dich auf,
vergiss dich selbst und lass dich einfach falln.
Ich tanz solang die Welt sich um mich dreht
es tut so gut sich zu verlieren
ich fall und fang mich wieder auf
Ich tanz solang die Welt sich um mich dreht.
Ich weiß heut kann alles passiern
Diese weiße Nacht die nie vergeht.
Es tut so gut sich zu verlieren.
Ich tanz solang die Welt sich um mich dreht.
Ich weiß das hört nie wieder auf.
Die schöne weiße Nacht die nie vergeht.
Ich fall und fang mich wieder auf.
Fang mich wieder auf
Fang mich wieder auf
Fang mich wieder auf
(©Cassandra Steen - Tanz)
und es fängt an zu vibrieren.
Die Nacht, das Licht,
jetzt kann alles passier'n.
Ein Raum, ein Lied,
nimmt mich sofort gefang'n.
Die Luft so dicht,
hält uns alle zusamm'.
Ich kann schon seh'n,
ich kann schon spür'n.
Ich lass mich ganz und gar verführen.
Ich lös' mich auf,
vergess' mich selbst,
und lass mich einfach fallen.
Ich tanz' solang die Welt sich um mich dreht.
Ich weiß heut kann alles passier'n
Diese weiße Nacht die nie vergeht.
Es tut so gut sich zu verlieren.
Ich tanz' solang die Welt sich um mich dreht.
Ich weiß das hört nie wieder auf.
Die schöne weiße Nacht die nie vergeht.
Ich fall und fang mich wieder auf.
Nur du und ich,
und wir folgen der Spur.
So nah, so heiß,
du pulsierst durch mein Blut.
Oh dieses Lied ist unser Tanz,
ich halt dich fest an meiner Hand.
Komm lös' dich auf,
vergiss dich selbst und lass dich einfach fall'n.
Ich tanz solang die Welt sich um mich dreht.
Ich weiß heut kann alles passier'n
Diese weiße Nacht die nie vergeht.
Es tut so gut sich zu verlieren.
Ich tanz solang die Welt sich um mich dreht.
Ich weiß das hört nie wieder auf.
Die schöne weiße Nacht die nie vergeht.
Ich fall und fang mich wieder auf.
Und dieses Lied ist unser Tanz
ich halt dich fest an meiner Hand.
Komm lös dich auf,
vergiss dich selbst und lass dich einfach falln.
Ich tanz solang die Welt sich um mich dreht
es tut so gut sich zu verlieren
ich fall und fang mich wieder auf
Ich tanz solang die Welt sich um mich dreht.
Ich weiß heut kann alles passiern
Diese weiße Nacht die nie vergeht.
Es tut so gut sich zu verlieren.
Ich tanz solang die Welt sich um mich dreht.
Ich weiß das hört nie wieder auf.
Die schöne weiße Nacht die nie vergeht.
Ich fall und fang mich wieder auf.
Fang mich wieder auf
Fang mich wieder auf
Fang mich wieder auf
(©Cassandra Steen - Tanz)
“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.”
(Bob Marley)
(Bob Marley)
Ooohh, wie schön purgatorio,
dass Bob Marley die Menschen so gut verstand und sich so in sie hineinversetzen konnte, ist bestimmt, neben seiner Stimme und seiner Musik ein Grund dafür, warum er unsterblich wurde.
dass Bob Marley die Menschen so gut verstand und sich so in sie hineinversetzen konnte, ist bestimmt, neben seiner Stimme und seiner Musik ein Grund dafür, warum er unsterblich wurde.
Ja diese blöde Liebe... wir verbringen unser Leben damit entweder davon zu laufen oder ihr hinterher zu rennen und vergessen dabei, dass sie nur zu uns kommt als Begleitung. Sie wird an unserer Seite spazieren solange wir nicht zu viel oder zu wenig erwarten. Doch was ist zuviel? Was zu wenig? Ich weiss es nicht und ich werde es wohl nie klar sagen können, denn jede Liebe hat andere Grenzwerte.
Was macht das Leben ohne Liebe für einen Sinn? Jeden und keinen. Auf Hawaii gilt ein Schlüssel mit Herz-Kopf, als Symbol dazu, dass die Liebe der Schlüssel zu allem ist. Doch es geht nicht um die Liebe zwischen Mann und Frau, sondern um die Liebe generell, die Liebe zu den einfachen Dingen, die Liebe zu der Familie, die Liebe zu Tiere, die Liebe zu sich selbst... Also erübrigt sich die Frage... Was macht das Leben ohne Liebe für einen Sinn? Keinen. Aber die Liebe ist ja da, also hat es einen Sinn...
©Purgatorio
Was macht das Leben ohne Liebe für einen Sinn? Jeden und keinen. Auf Hawaii gilt ein Schlüssel mit Herz-Kopf, als Symbol dazu, dass die Liebe der Schlüssel zu allem ist. Doch es geht nicht um die Liebe zwischen Mann und Frau, sondern um die Liebe generell, die Liebe zu den einfachen Dingen, die Liebe zu der Familie, die Liebe zu Tiere, die Liebe zu sich selbst... Also erübrigt sich die Frage... Was macht das Leben ohne Liebe für einen Sinn? Keinen. Aber die Liebe ist ja da, also hat es einen Sinn...
©Purgatorio
"If my life was a dream, would you fall asleep to find me?"
©Masari
©Masari
Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know your love her when you let her go
And you let her go
Staring at the bottom of your glass
Hoping one day you will make a dream last
The dreams come slow and it goes so fast
You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day you will understand why
Everything you touch surely dies
But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know your love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know your love her when you let her go
Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Same old empty feeling in your heart
Love comes slow and it goes so fast
Well you see her when you fall asleep
But never to touch and never to keep
Because you loved her to much
And you diveed too deep
Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know your love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know your love her when you let her go
And you let her go
Ooooo ooooo oooooo
And you let her go
Ooooooo ooooo ooooo
You let her go
Because you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know your love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know your love her when you let her go
Because you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know your love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know your love her when you let her go
And you let her go
©Passenger - Let her go
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know your love her when you let her go
And you let her go
Staring at the bottom of your glass
Hoping one day you will make a dream last
The dreams come slow and it goes so fast
You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day you will understand why
Everything you touch surely dies
But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know your love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know your love her when you let her go
Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Same old empty feeling in your heart
Love comes slow and it goes so fast
Well you see her when you fall asleep
But never to touch and never to keep
Because you loved her to much
And you diveed too deep
Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know your love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know your love her when you let her go
And you let her go
Ooooo ooooo oooooo
And you let her go
Ooooooo ooooo ooooo
You let her go
Because you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know your love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know your love her when you let her go
Because you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know your love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know your love her when you let her go
And you let her go
©Passenger - Let her go
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Io penso che le persone non si dimenticano. Non puoi dimenticare chi un giorno ti faceva sorridere, chi ti faceva battere il cuore, chi ti faceva piangere per ore intere.
Le persone non si dimenticano. Cambia il modo in cui noi le vediamo, cambia il posto che occupano nel cuore, il posto che occupano nella nostra vita. Ci sono persone che hanno tirato fuori il meglio di me, eppure adesso tra noi, c’è solamente un semplice “ciao”. […] Ci sono persone che: nonostante mi abbiano fatto versare lacrime, mi abbiano stravolto la vita…mi hanno insegnato a vivere. Mi hanno insegnato a diventare quello che sono. E, anche se oggi tra noi resta solamente un sorriso o un semplice ciao, faranno per sempre parte della mia vita. Io non dimentico NESSUNO. Non dimentico chi ha toccato con mano, almeno per una volta la mia vita. Perché se lo hanno fatto, significa che il destino ha voluto che mi scontrassi anche con loro prima di andare avanti.”
"Ich denke, dass wir Menschen nicht vergessen können. Du kannst nicht vergessen wer dich zum lachen brachte, wer dein Herz rasen liess, wer dich für Stunden weinen liess.
Menschen vergisst man nicht. Es ändert sich die Art wie wir sie sehen, es ändert sich ihr Platz in unserem Herz, ihr Platz in unserem Leben. Es gibt Personen die das Beste aus mir heraus geholt haben und dennoch verbindet uns heute nur ein simples "Hallo". [...] Es gibt Menschen die, obwohl sie mich zum weinen brachten, mein Leben auf den Kopf stellten... mir das Leben beigebracht haben. Sie haben mir beigebracht das zu sein was ich nun bin. Und, auch wenn heute nur ein Lächeln und ein einfaches "Hallo" zwischen uns geblieben ist, werden sie immer Teil meines Lebens sein. Ich vergesse NIEMANDEN. Ich vergesse nicht wer, zumindest einmal in meinem Leben, meine Hand nahm. Denn, wenn sie es getan haben, heisst das, dass ich auf diese Menschen treffen musste bevor ich weitergehen konnte."
© Luciano Ligabue
Le persone non si dimenticano. Cambia il modo in cui noi le vediamo, cambia il posto che occupano nel cuore, il posto che occupano nella nostra vita. Ci sono persone che hanno tirato fuori il meglio di me, eppure adesso tra noi, c’è solamente un semplice “ciao”. […] Ci sono persone che: nonostante mi abbiano fatto versare lacrime, mi abbiano stravolto la vita…mi hanno insegnato a vivere. Mi hanno insegnato a diventare quello che sono. E, anche se oggi tra noi resta solamente un sorriso o un semplice ciao, faranno per sempre parte della mia vita. Io non dimentico NESSUNO. Non dimentico chi ha toccato con mano, almeno per una volta la mia vita. Perché se lo hanno fatto, significa che il destino ha voluto che mi scontrassi anche con loro prima di andare avanti.”
"Ich denke, dass wir Menschen nicht vergessen können. Du kannst nicht vergessen wer dich zum lachen brachte, wer dein Herz rasen liess, wer dich für Stunden weinen liess.
Menschen vergisst man nicht. Es ändert sich die Art wie wir sie sehen, es ändert sich ihr Platz in unserem Herz, ihr Platz in unserem Leben. Es gibt Personen die das Beste aus mir heraus geholt haben und dennoch verbindet uns heute nur ein simples "Hallo". [...] Es gibt Menschen die, obwohl sie mich zum weinen brachten, mein Leben auf den Kopf stellten... mir das Leben beigebracht haben. Sie haben mir beigebracht das zu sein was ich nun bin. Und, auch wenn heute nur ein Lächeln und ein einfaches "Hallo" zwischen uns geblieben ist, werden sie immer Teil meines Lebens sein. Ich vergesse NIEMANDEN. Ich vergesse nicht wer, zumindest einmal in meinem Leben, meine Hand nahm. Denn, wenn sie es getan haben, heisst das, dass ich auf diese Menschen treffen musste bevor ich weitergehen konnte."
© Luciano Ligabue
Ja, das alles ist wunder,wunderschön, in der Vergangenheit. Und sie lässt uns verdampt noch mal nicht los. Sie darf uns nicht besitzen. Sonst können wir das heute und die Zukunft nicht geniessen. Weil es immer sooo schön war, Früher, und wir so geliebt worden sind, Früher, macht uns das heute weniger Freude, und wir geben dem, Jetzt, keine Chance. Wir haben ja noch etwas zu erledigen, von Früher.
i’ll follow my dreams.
you’d think they we’re nightmares the way they scream.
i’ll make them believe.
someday. someday.
i’m gonna be the next big thing.
i never doubt my dreams.
always live ‘em out.
‘imma tell the world.
they gotta hear me out.
just give me one mic so i can scream it loud.
and i just need someone that i can make proud.
‘cause i can’t wait for that someday.
and that someday, it is coming.
i wanna share my life with someone who loves me just for me.
i wanna wish up to the stars, i can.
i wanna see the lights & the crowd in the stands.
see myself there like a dream in the past.
and everything i want, ‘imma get it at last, okay.
and i know that there’s no limit.
we’re perusing all our dreams and we gon’ make it.
and tell the world that the best is yet to come, can you hear me? oh.
i’ll follow my dreams.
you’d think they we’re nightmares the way they scream.
i’ll make them believe.
someday. someday.
i’m gonna be the next big thing.
now that i’m older, i think about it.
i was really having fun, too cool about it.
i guess mom’s was predicting the future.
she knew that one day i was gon’ move ya’.
but now i see everything a little different.
the world looks bigger and the sky is the limit.
i’m always looking out for myself and family.
they gonna be surprised, shouting out “oh we”, i got it.
everything my momma wanted from me, i got it.
anybody come and take it from me, i got it.
‘cause it’s all, i’m so close, i can dream about it.
i can feel i got it, music i’m all about it.
i’m here to make a change, ‘imma be about it.
i didn’t come this far to stop now.
and i can’t rest ’till i get my dreams found out.
i’ll follow my dreams.
you’d think they we’re nightmares the way they scream.
i’ll make them believe.
someday.
someday.
i’m gonna be the next big thing.
one day i’m gon’ be king of the palace.
when i reigned, i’ll be in the metalloids.
everything will be okay.
every single day all day.
you can follow me if you wanna go.
‘imma take the lead, i got the star role.
twinkle in the night like the star goes.
when you see us you know.
the next big thing.
someday, i’ll be the next big thing.
someday, i’ll be the next big thing.
someday, i’ll be the next big thing.
someday.
someday.
i’m gonna be the next big thing.
(@Rags Cast Ft. Max Schneider - Someday)
you’d think they we’re nightmares the way they scream.
i’ll make them believe.
someday. someday.
i’m gonna be the next big thing.
i never doubt my dreams.
always live ‘em out.
‘imma tell the world.
they gotta hear me out.
just give me one mic so i can scream it loud.
and i just need someone that i can make proud.
‘cause i can’t wait for that someday.
and that someday, it is coming.
i wanna share my life with someone who loves me just for me.
i wanna wish up to the stars, i can.
i wanna see the lights & the crowd in the stands.
see myself there like a dream in the past.
and everything i want, ‘imma get it at last, okay.
and i know that there’s no limit.
we’re perusing all our dreams and we gon’ make it.
and tell the world that the best is yet to come, can you hear me? oh.
i’ll follow my dreams.
you’d think they we’re nightmares the way they scream.
i’ll make them believe.
someday. someday.
i’m gonna be the next big thing.
now that i’m older, i think about it.
i was really having fun, too cool about it.
i guess mom’s was predicting the future.
she knew that one day i was gon’ move ya’.
but now i see everything a little different.
the world looks bigger and the sky is the limit.
i’m always looking out for myself and family.
they gonna be surprised, shouting out “oh we”, i got it.
everything my momma wanted from me, i got it.
anybody come and take it from me, i got it.
‘cause it’s all, i’m so close, i can dream about it.
i can feel i got it, music i’m all about it.
i’m here to make a change, ‘imma be about it.
i didn’t come this far to stop now.
and i can’t rest ’till i get my dreams found out.
i’ll follow my dreams.
you’d think they we’re nightmares the way they scream.
i’ll make them believe.
someday.
someday.
i’m gonna be the next big thing.
one day i’m gon’ be king of the palace.
when i reigned, i’ll be in the metalloids.
everything will be okay.
every single day all day.
you can follow me if you wanna go.
‘imma take the lead, i got the star role.
twinkle in the night like the star goes.
when you see us you know.
the next big thing.
someday, i’ll be the next big thing.
someday, i’ll be the next big thing.
someday, i’ll be the next big thing.
someday.
someday.
i’m gonna be the next big thing.
(@Rags Cast Ft. Max Schneider - Someday)
Sehr sehr schön geschrieben :) mach weiter so du hast Talent
Hi Engel (hoffe bereits wieder mit Flügel)
Vieles was ich poste ist nicht von mir (siehe auch die Quellen), aber dennoch danke.
Lieben Gruss
Purgi
Vieles was ich poste ist nicht von mir (siehe auch die Quellen), aber dennoch danke.
Lieben Gruss
Purgi
wake up, I'm trying to show you
I wanna come clean
you mean more than you should mean
but I'm willing to be
the one that you put on a pedestal
the one that you see in your dreams
the one that you hide your true self from
the one you want to please
and I know that it's wrong to want something
so false and so fake
it's not that I want to fix you
I just want to get my way
cause you're the one that I put on a pedestal
the one who keeps coming back to me
the one that I gave my whole heart to
the one who makes me believe
I want a love that's side by side
I want a love that holds me tight
I want a love that feels like a dream
but when I wake up, he's still there with me
so put me up on a pedestal
give me everything I need
but give it to me so completely
that there will be no more wishing
no more wishing
(© Hayley Taylor - No More Wishing)
I wanna come clean
you mean more than you should mean
but I'm willing to be
the one that you put on a pedestal
the one that you see in your dreams
the one that you hide your true self from
the one you want to please
and I know that it's wrong to want something
so false and so fake
it's not that I want to fix you
I just want to get my way
cause you're the one that I put on a pedestal
the one who keeps coming back to me
the one that I gave my whole heart to
the one who makes me believe
I want a love that's side by side
I want a love that holds me tight
I want a love that feels like a dream
but when I wake up, he's still there with me
so put me up on a pedestal
give me everything I need
but give it to me so completely
that there will be no more wishing
no more wishing
(© Hayley Taylor - No More Wishing)
bearbeitet #97
Ein Lächeln, so strahlend wie der Mond in einer dunklen, klaren Nacht. Das war alles was ich sah. Dort in der Menge war es - kurz, nur eine Sekunde - schon war es nicht mehr da. Ein Blick, er fand mich wieder, so tief wie ein Dolch der das Herz durchdringt, so warm wie das Blut, das aus der Wunde tritt. Ein Kuss, so intensiv wie der Duft einer frischen Blume, so verzaubernd wie die Farben des Frühlings - zur Heilung gedacht. Alles war da, so nahe wie schon lange nicht mehr und doch so weit entfernt von wo ich es erwartet hätte. Eine Distanz die von deinen Berührungen vernebelt wird, um am Morgen wieder da zu sein - schmerzhaft, intensiv, faszinierend, einzigartig, perfekt. Wie das Lächeln, der Blick, der Kuss, die Nacht, die Erinnerung.
©Purgatorio - 2013
©Purgatorio - 2013
Sun is filling up the room
And I can hear you dreaming
Do you feel the way I do?
Right now?
I wish we would just give up
'Cause the best part is falling
Calling anything but love
And I will make sure
To keep my distance
Say I love you
When you're not listening
And how long
Can we keep this up, up, up?
Please don't stand so close to me
I'm having trouble breathing
I'm afraid of what you'll see
Right now
I'll give you everything I am
All my broken heartbeats
Until I know you'll understand
And I will make sure
To keep my distance
Say I love you
When you're not listening
And how long
Can we keep this up, up, up?
And I keep waiting
For you to take me
You keep waiting
To save what we have
So I'll make sure
To keep my distance
Say I love you
When you're not listening
And how long
Can we keep this up, up, up?
Make sure
To keep my distance
Say I love you
When you're not listening
And how long
Till we call this love, love, love?
(© Christina Perri - Distance)
And I can hear you dreaming
Do you feel the way I do?
Right now?
I wish we would just give up
'Cause the best part is falling
Calling anything but love
And I will make sure
To keep my distance
Say I love you
When you're not listening
And how long
Can we keep this up, up, up?
Please don't stand so close to me
I'm having trouble breathing
I'm afraid of what you'll see
Right now
I'll give you everything I am
All my broken heartbeats
Until I know you'll understand
And I will make sure
To keep my distance
Say I love you
When you're not listening
And how long
Can we keep this up, up, up?
And I keep waiting
For you to take me
You keep waiting
To save what we have
So I'll make sure
To keep my distance
Say I love you
When you're not listening
And how long
Can we keep this up, up, up?
Make sure
To keep my distance
Say I love you
When you're not listening
And how long
Till we call this love, love, love?
(© Christina Perri - Distance)
I was going through the closet back in my old home
Found my lettersman's jacket, so I slipped it on
Deep in the picket, still folded up tight
Was the letter you wrote to tell me goodbye
The minute I saw it, I just had to smile
It smelled like old leather, as smooth as a child
I took a deep breath, then put it away
There was no need to read it, I knew just what it would say
I know the words by heart, I know every line
From this aint easy to you'll get along just fine
I know every comma, every question mark
No I don't have to look, I know the words by heart
Scenes like home movies flash through my head
The homecoming game, that night on my bed
The words that you wrote still cut me in two
How you said you still cared, but that we were through
I know the words by heart, I know every line
From this aint easy to you'll get along just fine
I know every comma, every question mark
No I don't have to look, I know the words by heart
Ain't it funny how a memory
Can play tricks on your mind
I don't remember a thing from my classes
But I can quote you every line
I slipped off my jacket and put it away
With your note in the pocket like I found it that day
Poured me a beer, then pictured your face
And drank a silent toast to things time can't erase
I know the words by heart, I know every line
From this aint easy to you'll get along just fine
I know every comma, every question mark
No I don't have to look, I know the words by heart
(©Billy Ray Cyrus - Words by Heart)
Found my lettersman's jacket, so I slipped it on
Deep in the picket, still folded up tight
Was the letter you wrote to tell me goodbye
The minute I saw it, I just had to smile
It smelled like old leather, as smooth as a child
I took a deep breath, then put it away
There was no need to read it, I knew just what it would say
I know the words by heart, I know every line
From this aint easy to you'll get along just fine
I know every comma, every question mark
No I don't have to look, I know the words by heart
Scenes like home movies flash through my head
The homecoming game, that night on my bed
The words that you wrote still cut me in two
How you said you still cared, but that we were through
I know the words by heart, I know every line
From this aint easy to you'll get along just fine
I know every comma, every question mark
No I don't have to look, I know the words by heart
Ain't it funny how a memory
Can play tricks on your mind
I don't remember a thing from my classes
But I can quote you every line
I slipped off my jacket and put it away
With your note in the pocket like I found it that day
Poured me a beer, then pictured your face
And drank a silent toast to things time can't erase
I know the words by heart, I know every line
From this aint easy to you'll get along just fine
I know every comma, every question mark
No I don't have to look, I know the words by heart
(©Billy Ray Cyrus - Words by Heart)
Islands, from the first time we saw,
We could wait for this moment, like rocks on the shore.
We can never be closer, somehow,
For the moment that lasts, is this moment now.
When the night's on fire, will you keep the candlelight burning?
Hold on to your heart's desire. (When the night's on fire)
When you see one bird into the wind, another one's turning,
And the two can fly much higher.
We are islands, but never too far,
We are islands
And I need your light tonight,
And I need your light tonight.
We are islands, but never too far,
We are islands
And I need your light tonight,
And I need your light tonight.
Islands, never been to before,
And we climb so high to where the wild birds soar.
There's a new path that we found just today,
I was lost in the forest and you showed me the way.
When the night's on fire, will you keep the candlelight burning?
Hold on to your heart's desire. (When the night's on fire)
When you see one bird into the wind, another one's turning,
And the two can fly much higher.
We are islands, but never too far,
We are islands
And I need your light tonight,
And I need your light tonight.
We are islands, but never too far,
We are islands
And I need your light tonight,
And I need your light tonight.
(©Mike Oldfield & Bonnie Taylor - Islands)
We could wait for this moment, like rocks on the shore.
We can never be closer, somehow,
For the moment that lasts, is this moment now.
When the night's on fire, will you keep the candlelight burning?
Hold on to your heart's desire. (When the night's on fire)
When you see one bird into the wind, another one's turning,
And the two can fly much higher.
We are islands, but never too far,
We are islands
And I need your light tonight,
And I need your light tonight.
We are islands, but never too far,
We are islands
And I need your light tonight,
And I need your light tonight.
Islands, never been to before,
And we climb so high to where the wild birds soar.
There's a new path that we found just today,
I was lost in the forest and you showed me the way.
When the night's on fire, will you keep the candlelight burning?
Hold on to your heart's desire. (When the night's on fire)
When you see one bird into the wind, another one's turning,
And the two can fly much higher.
We are islands, but never too far,
We are islands
And I need your light tonight,
And I need your light tonight.
We are islands, but never too far,
We are islands
And I need your light tonight,
And I need your light tonight.
(©Mike Oldfield & Bonnie Taylor - Islands)
Seite 5 von 5 · 100 Beiträge in diesem Thema