zwei meiner songs
0 Antworten797 AufrufeGestartet von paris ·
parisThemenstart
Interpret:Tori Amos
Titel: Leather
Look I'm standing naked before you
Don't you want more than my sex
I can scream as loud as your last one
but I can't claim innocence
Oh god could it be the weather
Oh god why am I here
If love isn't forever
and it's not the weather
Hand me my leather
I could just pretend that you love me
The night would lose all sense of fear
but why do I need you to love me
when you can't hold what I hold dear
Oh god could it be the weather
Oh god why am I here
If love isn't forever
and it's not the weather
Hand me my leather
I almost ran over an angel
He had a nice big fat cigar
'In a sense' he said 'you're alone here
So if you jump you best jump far
Oh god could it be the weather
Oh god why am I here
If love isn't forever
and it's not the weather
Oh god could it be the weather
Oh god it's all very clear
If love isn't forever
and it's not the weather
Hand me my leather
interpret:vanessa carlton
Titel: Twillight
I was stained, with a role, in a day not my own
But as you walked into my life you showed what needed to be shown
And I always knew, what was right I just didn't know that I might
Peel away and choose to see with such a different sight
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight
Never cared never wanted never sought to see what flaunted
So on purpose so in my face couldn't see beyond my own place
And it was so easy not to behold what I could hold
But you taught me I could change whatever came within these shallow days
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen
As the sun shines through it pushes away and pushes ahead
It fills the warmth of blue and leaves a chill instead and
I didn't know that I could be so blind to all that is so real
But as illusion dies I see there is so much to be revealed
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight
I was stained, by a role, in a day not my own
But as you walked into my life you showed what needed to be shown
And I always knew, what was right I just didn't know that I might
Peel away and choose to see with such a different sight
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight
Gruß von der Paris
Titel: Leather
Look I'm standing naked before you
Don't you want more than my sex
I can scream as loud as your last one
but I can't claim innocence
Oh god could it be the weather
Oh god why am I here
If love isn't forever
and it's not the weather
Hand me my leather
I could just pretend that you love me
The night would lose all sense of fear
but why do I need you to love me
when you can't hold what I hold dear
Oh god could it be the weather
Oh god why am I here
If love isn't forever
and it's not the weather
Hand me my leather
I almost ran over an angel
He had a nice big fat cigar
'In a sense' he said 'you're alone here
So if you jump you best jump far
Oh god could it be the weather
Oh god why am I here
If love isn't forever
and it's not the weather
Oh god could it be the weather
Oh god it's all very clear
If love isn't forever
and it's not the weather
Hand me my leather
interpret:vanessa carlton
Titel: Twillight
I was stained, with a role, in a day not my own
But as you walked into my life you showed what needed to be shown
And I always knew, what was right I just didn't know that I might
Peel away and choose to see with such a different sight
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight
Never cared never wanted never sought to see what flaunted
So on purpose so in my face couldn't see beyond my own place
And it was so easy not to behold what I could hold
But you taught me I could change whatever came within these shallow days
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen
As the sun shines through it pushes away and pushes ahead
It fills the warmth of blue and leaves a chill instead and
I didn't know that I could be so blind to all that is so real
But as illusion dies I see there is so much to be revealed
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight
I was stained, by a role, in a day not my own
But as you walked into my life you showed what needed to be shown
And I always knew, what was right I just didn't know that I might
Peel away and choose to see with such a different sight
And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and I
Will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high cause I've seen, cause I've seen, twilight
Gruß von der Paris
Seite 1 von 1 · 1 Beiträge in diesem Thema