Zum Inhalt springen

James Blunt ~ You're Beatiful

4 Antworten1'328 AufrufeGestartet von memory ·

memoryThemenstart
#1
my life is brilliant

my life is brilliant

my love is pure

I saw an angel.

Of that I'm sure.

She smiled at me on the subway.

She was with another man.

But I won't lose no sleep on that,

'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful

You're beautiful

You're beautiful it's true

I saw your face in a crowded place,

And I don't know what to do.

'cause i'll never be with you

Yes, she caught my eye,

As I walked on by.

She could see from my face that I was,

fucking high.

And I don't think that I'll see her again,

But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful

You're beautiful

You're beautiful, it's true.

I saw your face in a crowded place,

and i don't know what to do.

'cause i'll never be with you.

You're beautiful

You're beautiful

You're beautiful, it's true.

There must be an angel with a smile on her face,

when she thought up that I should be with you.

But it's time to face the truth,

I will never be with you.

#2
der Text ist mir auch schon aufgefallen... wirklich schön

#3
Bei dem Lied fange ich jedes Mal an zu heulen ;(

#4
total genials lied :super:

#5
jaja dieses lied ist traurig...aber schön!! :] ;(

Seite 1 von 1 · 5 Beiträge in diesem Thema