(¯`·.•»Ich Brauch Ein Pflaster für die Seele, weil ich nicht verbluten mag«•.·´¯)»
1'113 Antworten81'687 AufrufeGestartet von Can't Belive ·
hey danke *Kat*
aber weinen brauchst du nicht ;) reicht doch wenn ich das tu :) )
seid echt alle so süß :schmatz:
aber weinen brauchst du nicht ;) reicht doch wenn ich das tu :) )
seid echt alle so süß :schmatz:
was ist aus uns geworden?
hab ich wirklich alles verdorben?
schaust du mich noch an?
oder bin ich einfach nur noch in deinem bann?
boy du solltest wissen das ich dich liebe!!
aber mich niemals für dich verbiege!!
Du zerstörst meine Gefühle!
weil du einfach nicht reagierst, egal wie sehr ich mich bemühe!
Stille kann mehr aussagen, als 1.000 sätze!
sagt es mir, du willst mich nicht mehr, obwohl du sagtest ich bin das beste?!
hab ich wirklich alles verdorben?
schaust du mich noch an?
oder bin ich einfach nur noch in deinem bann?
boy du solltest wissen das ich dich liebe!!
aber mich niemals für dich verbiege!!
Du zerstörst meine Gefühle!
weil du einfach nicht reagierst, egal wie sehr ich mich bemühe!
Stille kann mehr aussagen, als 1.000 sätze!
sagt es mir, du willst mich nicht mehr, obwohl du sagtest ich bin das beste?!
i-net verbot?wie du siehst hab ichs geschafft mit viel stürmen, das ich trotzdem ins netz kann;)
hoffe nicht lange....
werdeeeee dich vermissen
warum war das weekend den plöd?
mein week war einfach horror, wollte in ausgang und dann kommt meinem mum :evil:
auserdem is bei mir das thema "falsche freunde " wieder sehr aktuell :tongue:
och baby, immer noch der slbe typ? ?(was ist aus uns geworden?
hab ich wirklich alles verdorben?
schaust du mich noch an?
oder bin ich einfach nur noch in deinem bann?
boy du solltest wissen das ich dich liebe!!
aber mich niemals für dich verbiege!!
Du zerstörst meine Gefühle!
weil du einfach nicht reagierst, egal wie sehr ich mich bemühe!
Stille kann mehr aussagen, als 1.000 sätze!
sagt es mir, du willst mich nicht mehr, obwohl du sagtest ich bin das beste?!
Can't Belive
hoffe dir gehts jetzt ein bisschen besser :schmatz:
ja immer noch der selbe... >.<
naja nicht unbedingt besser aber hab viel ablenkung hehe
gibt irgendwie viele die mich ganz "toll" finden
versteh zwa nicht warum aba naja :) )
falsche freunde?was den los?
naja nicht unbedingt besser aber hab viel ablenkung hehe
gibt irgendwie viele die mich ganz "toll" finden
versteh zwa nicht warum aba naja :) )
falsche freunde?was den los?
Darlin' I hold you!
Sorry, many days are gone...
Are you ok?
I don't think so. I've read it...
I had so much to do last weeks,
I was in Berlin.... You know.
I'm sorry I can't stand by you.
But I want to!
Süße, Kopf hoch!
:schmatz: :trost:
Sorry, many days are gone...
Are you ok?
I don't think so. I've read it...
I had so much to do last weeks,
I was in Berlin.... You know.
I'm sorry I can't stand by you.
But I want to!
Süße, Kopf hoch!
:schmatz: :trost:
Oh well Berlin?Very Nice :) )
I visited Berlin, I think four weeks ago
What do you dO??
I miss u!
Hm I'm feel not so good, but what can I do?
I did so much things wrong, so I understand it that he won't to talk with me
lol my english is not so gut, but I think u understand it ;)
But sweety come back soon! :schmatz:
You stand by me, in my mind...
I visited Berlin, I think four weeks ago
What do you dO??
I miss u!
Hm I'm feel not so good, but what can I do?
I did so much things wrong, so I understand it that he won't to talk with me
lol my english is not so gut, but I think u understand it ;)
But sweety come back soon! :schmatz:
You stand by me, in my mind...
heyyyyyy Süssse,
wow eminem wär ja so hammer;) ;)
na heute werd ich mal wieder ordentlich saufen,
haben schulfete *gg*
was machst du so? ha disch lieb
wow eminem wär ja so hammer;) ;)
na heute werd ich mal wieder ordentlich saufen,
haben schulfete *gg*
was machst du so? ha disch lieb
ich geb mein bestens, aber es ist hart
und jetzt flirten er und noch eine auch noch ständig rum >.<
und das 9 stunden am tag ahhh
ich könnt durch drehen
jaaa eminem ich bestell mir wohl gleich die karten!
dieses weekend ist party angesagt :) )
ich hoffe es klappt
und jetzt flirten er und noch eine auch noch ständig rum >.<
und das 9 stunden am tag ahhh
ich könnt durch drehen
jaaa eminem ich bestell mir wohl gleich die karten!
dieses weekend ist party angesagt :) )
ich hoffe es klappt
you wanna be without me? alone?
fühle mich traurig
siehst du nicht, wie ich nur noch da sitze
und dich ansehe?
lässt du mich extra alleine stehen?
und gehst zu ihr?
aber ich dir zum schluss nicht alles gegeben,
was ich konnte
fühle mich traurig
siehst du nicht, wie ich nur noch da sitze
und dich ansehe?
lässt du mich extra alleine stehen?
und gehst zu ihr?
aber ich dir zum schluss nicht alles gegeben,
was ich konnte
no way
I tried to say you how much I love you and showed you
but then you let me here
fuck what I did
fuck what I said
it don't shit mean now
with this bitch you destroy everything
care for that nobody hurts me
and now you are this boy, who hurt me
I will show you, that I don't care
fuck your tender kiss
I won't it anymore
you was my great one but its over, its over
you fly my into rage
what you fucking do to me
that I will give you back
I tried to say you how much I love you and showed you
but then you let me here
fuck what I did
fuck what I said
it don't shit mean now
with this bitch you destroy everything
care for that nobody hurts me
and now you are this boy, who hurt me
I will show you, that I don't care
fuck your tender kiss
I won't it anymore
you was my great one but its over, its over
you fly my into rage
what you fucking do to me
that I will give you back
jetzt hab ich nicht mal am wochenende meine ruhe >.<
muss ich mir auch noch anhören das die jetzt zam sind lol
wers glaubt ist doch eh nur verarsche tzä
was bringt das eigentlich ?( :rolleyes: :tongue:
und mir wird jetzt ständig gesagt die passen net zam, ihr viel besser
tja er sieht das ja anscheinend anders
wollte gestern eigentlich disco gehen, aber dann hatte ich echt kein bock mehr
naja heute ist aber party angesagt :tongue:
muss ich mir auch noch anhören das die jetzt zam sind lol
wers glaubt ist doch eh nur verarsche tzä
was bringt das eigentlich ?( :rolleyes: :tongue:
und mir wird jetzt ständig gesagt die passen net zam, ihr viel besser
tja er sieht das ja anscheinend anders
wollte gestern eigentlich disco gehen, aber dann hatte ich echt kein bock mehr
naja heute ist aber party angesagt :tongue:
I hear music and every word makes me remember you
in this time there is nothing that can make me smile
I gave you so much at the end, that you ought to know that you are my boo
I don't know what I can say, so I'm in silence
I remember when I'm sat at the fire
I felt so empty cause I wanted you beside me
and lying in your arms, cause I'm tire
can we be together, can we be?
in this time there is nothing that can make me smile
I gave you so much at the end, that you ought to know that you are my boo
I don't know what I can say, so I'm in silence
I remember when I'm sat at the fire
I felt so empty cause I wanted you beside me
and lying in your arms, cause I'm tire
can we be together, can we be?
Hi Sweety...
Berlin was so wonderful...
My affair was there and it was one night very nice, u know.
In 5 weeks I'm there again....
Here in this f***** town is nothing to do for me...
School is boring, I stand up at 5.30 a.m.
and for what...
to sit in school and listen to the things what I know.
It's such a bullshit!
But I've to do it....
And whatever you write, I unsterstand it....
I've missed you, too!
Coming soon! :schmatz:
Berlin was so wonderful...
My affair was there and it was one night very nice, u know.
In 5 weeks I'm there again....
Here in this f***** town is nothing to do for me...
School is boring, I stand up at 5.30 a.m.
and for what...
to sit in school and listen to the things what I know.
It's such a bullshit!
But I've to do it....
And whatever you write, I unsterstand it....
I've missed you, too!
Coming soon! :schmatz:
Hi Sweety...
Berlin was so wonderful...
My affair was there and it was one night very nice, u know.
In 5 weeks I'm there again....
Here in this f***** town is nothing to do for me...
School is boring, I stand up at 5.30 a.m.
and for what...
to sit in school and listen to the things what I know.
It's such a bullshit!
But I've to do it....
And whatever you write, I unsterstand it....
I've missed you, too!
Coming soon!
Hey
I know Berlin is very wonderful :) )
I'm so tired >.<
I couldn't get so much sleep, cause there was a party...
but I schould do some things for school... ^^
so honey I have to work now.... :schmatz:
Berlin was so wonderful...
My affair was there and it was one night very nice, u know.
In 5 weeks I'm there again....
Here in this f***** town is nothing to do for me...
School is boring, I stand up at 5.30 a.m.
and for what...
to sit in school and listen to the things what I know.
It's such a bullshit!
But I've to do it....
And whatever you write, I unsterstand it....
I've missed you, too!
Coming soon!
Hey
I know Berlin is very wonderful :) )
I'm so tired >.<
I couldn't get so much sleep, cause there was a party...
but I schould do some things for school... ^^
so honey I have to work now.... :schmatz:
Hi little PartyGirl.
How is school?
I've to do a lot for school, too.
This week I write English and next week German.
Math was good, but I don't no the mark and Sowi(Sozialwissenschaften) 1
Hihi....
Half year and I'm ready....
5 weeks and I'm back in Berlin for 5 weeks.
Than I get happy...
I wish u a nice week.
I think of you!
:schmatz:
How is school?
I've to do a lot for school, too.
This week I write English and next week German.
Math was good, but I don't no the mark and Sowi(Sozialwissenschaften) 1
Hihi....
Half year and I'm ready....
5 weeks and I'm back in Berlin for 5 weeks.
Than I get happy...
I wish u a nice week.
I think of you!
:schmatz:
damn mein computer ist abgestürzt jetzt muss ich alles noch mal schreiben >.<
Hey sweety
well I've so much to do for school, I need holidays :rolleyes:
my hand is hurting cause I wrote much for school
but this is only a little thing...
I've to see him for 9 school lessons and for 2 hours of breaks every day
this is so cruel
and his new girlfriend :evil:
she loves an other boy, I can't understand why she is together with this boy whom I love
everyday she told my how much she loves him and that she is to shy to ask him wheather he have time for her or something like that
her friend tells me that she had give up it
but why she did flirting with "my" boy??
there is no reason for that was she do now
well she don't know that I love him
nevertheless I can't understand it :schief:
but what can I do?nothing
I should look at them and make no reply to this
cause I can't tell her what I feel
she would tell this all people
and I don't want this...
I wish u much luck by your tests
I wish I can visit u in Berlin ...
Perhaps I'm in Berlin in my holidays...
Hey sweety
well I've so much to do for school, I need holidays :rolleyes:
my hand is hurting cause I wrote much for school
but this is only a little thing...
I've to see him for 9 school lessons and for 2 hours of breaks every day
this is so cruel
and his new girlfriend :evil:
she loves an other boy, I can't understand why she is together with this boy whom I love
everyday she told my how much she loves him and that she is to shy to ask him wheather he have time for her or something like that
her friend tells me that she had give up it
but why she did flirting with "my" boy??
there is no reason for that was she do now
well she don't know that I love him
nevertheless I can't understand it :schief:
but what can I do?nothing
I should look at them and make no reply to this
cause I can't tell her what I feel
she would tell this all people
and I don't want this...
I wish u much luck by your tests
I wish I can visit u in Berlin ...
Perhaps I'm in Berlin in my holidays...
is your love like the air?
does she fly to the sky
and does she pass?
when you want this
why you haven't more time
can nobody feel your love
you need some patience
fly like a bird
fly away from you
this was not only a kiss
this was my love
which you not wanna see
which make me cry
does she fly to the sky
and does she pass?
when you want this
why you haven't more time
can nobody feel your love
you need some patience
fly like a bird
fly away from you
this was not only a kiss
this was my love
which you not wanna see
which make me cry
If you want me to stay
I'll never leave you
There ain't another,
Don't want no other boy yet
I put nothing above ya
I never thought you'd be the one,
Make me shine brighter than the sun
No questions ,love you daily now
We're botch unlucky thats a fact
but where is guilty?
Can't nothing hold us back together
I'll never leave you
There ain't another,
Don't want no other boy yet
I put nothing above ya
I never thought you'd be the one,
Make me shine brighter than the sun
No questions ,love you daily now
We're botch unlucky thats a fact
but where is guilty?
Can't nothing hold us back together
du weißt, dass ich den sommer liebe
weil:
die sonne auf der haut brennt
und sie langsam bräunen lässt
das wasser über den bauch und arme läuft
und l sanft getrocknet wird
die bäume grün sind
und die rosen blühen
einen nicht mehr kalt ist
und man sich nicht dick anziehen muss
überall jungs oben ohne fußball spielen
und alle gut drauf sind
es überall strandpartys gibt
und man zelten kann
man lecker eis isst
und kalte cocktails trinkt
doch du zerstörst mir alles weil
du machst das ich:
das brennen nicht merke, weil mein herz brennt vor schmerz
das wasser nicht fühle, weil tränen über mein gesicht laufen
das blühen nich sehe, weil ich nur dich und sie vor mir sehe
trotzdem friere, duch deine kalte art zu mir
wenn ich die jungs sehe, nur an dich denken muss
mich nicht über die partys freue, sondern liebe bei dir wäre
das eis nicht schmecke, sondern nur unseren kuss
weil:
die sonne auf der haut brennt
und sie langsam bräunen lässt
das wasser über den bauch und arme läuft
und l sanft getrocknet wird
die bäume grün sind
und die rosen blühen
einen nicht mehr kalt ist
und man sich nicht dick anziehen muss
überall jungs oben ohne fußball spielen
und alle gut drauf sind
es überall strandpartys gibt
und man zelten kann
man lecker eis isst
und kalte cocktails trinkt
doch du zerstörst mir alles weil
du machst das ich:
das brennen nicht merke, weil mein herz brennt vor schmerz
das wasser nicht fühle, weil tränen über mein gesicht laufen
das blühen nich sehe, weil ich nur dich und sie vor mir sehe
trotzdem friere, duch deine kalte art zu mir
wenn ich die jungs sehe, nur an dich denken muss
mich nicht über die partys freue, sondern liebe bei dir wäre
das eis nicht schmecke, sondern nur unseren kuss
Seite 38 von 56 · 1'114 Beiträge in diesem Thema