(¯`·.•»Ich Brauch Ein Pflaster für die Seele, weil ich nicht verbluten mag«•.·´¯)»
1'113 Antworten81'687 AufrufeGestartet von Can't Belive ·
I've seen a lot of things in my life
But the best thing I ever saw, was you
Been a lot of ups and downs
But he where always be there
No matter what he've was always been by my side
He was the love of my life
He was everything for me
He never left my side
I loved him so much
Faith without fear that's how he teached me
Words could never kill me, when he beside me
he meaned the world to me
Evenhe caught me when I was falling
Been two years since my friend passed
Been two years since my world crashed
I needed help nut nobody was bethere
I loved he like no one other
But the best thing I ever saw, was you
Been a lot of ups and downs
But he where always be there
No matter what he've was always been by my side
He was the love of my life
He was everything for me
He never left my side
I loved him so much
Faith without fear that's how he teached me
Words could never kill me, when he beside me
he meaned the world to me
Evenhe caught me when I was falling
Been two years since my friend passed
Been two years since my world crashed
I needed help nut nobody was bethere
I loved he like no one other
Every step I take, Every move I make, Every single day
Everytime I pray, I'll be missing you
Thinking of the day, When you went away, What a life to take
What a bond to break, I'll swear I'll be missing you
Everytime I pray, I'll be missing you
Thinking of the day, When you went away, What a life to take
What a bond to break, I'll swear I'll be missing you
If there are one tears, running down your check
Would it a little bit easily for me
Then I can see, that I mean something for you
Maybe all my misery would be well spent
Pretend that you're feeling a little more pain
For me to be fine
I should give up it, but I can’t
your acts show me,
That you say goodbye
I can see it it your eyes
Would it a little bit easily for me
Then I can see, that I mean something for you
Maybe all my misery would be well spent
Pretend that you're feeling a little more pain
For me to be fine
I should give up it, but I can’t
your acts show me,
That you say goodbye
I can see it it your eyes
I could write a book on the innocent looks you´re giving me
You always had a line to change my mind
So I guess I thought I´d just let you break my heart again
I don’t wanna stop loving you and let you go
But you are still leave me
I was the one, who said I don’t want you
You cried and tried to make me love you
Now I say that you eversthing
but you confusin me
do you want me anymore?
I remember that you always be there for me
And I never alone
But now you never want me next to you
This hurt
you sacrifice the things you want
What you do to me
Don't play with me
Night after night I think of you
Gotta stop try again, to come back to you
You always had a line to change my mind
So I guess I thought I´d just let you break my heart again
I don’t wanna stop loving you and let you go
But you are still leave me
I was the one, who said I don’t want you
You cried and tried to make me love you
Now I say that you eversthing
but you confusin me
do you want me anymore?
I remember that you always be there for me
And I never alone
But now you never want me next to you
This hurt
you sacrifice the things you want
What you do to me
Don't play with me
Night after night I think of you
Gotta stop try again, to come back to you
es ist so schrecklich ihn jeden tag zu sehen
ich halt das nicht mehr aus ;(
ich halt das nicht mehr aus ;(
Hy Can't Belive...
weiß genau wie es dir grade geht ;(es ist alles soo furchtbar schwer... ;(mir geht es auch schon seit Monaten so schlecht!sie immer wieder zu sehen ist so schlimm..
also wir beide kopf hoch.. :]oder zumindest versuchen... :(
dir ein ganz schönes we..ok?!
ganz lieben gruss
achso wollte dir noch sagen deine gedichte sind echt super schön, aber auch so traurig...mach weiter soo und alles gute
weiß genau wie es dir grade geht ;(es ist alles soo furchtbar schwer... ;(mir geht es auch schon seit Monaten so schlecht!sie immer wieder zu sehen ist so schlimm..
also wir beide kopf hoch.. :]oder zumindest versuchen... :(
dir ein ganz schönes we..ok?!
ganz lieben gruss
achso wollte dir noch sagen deine gedichte sind echt super schön, aber auch so traurig...mach weiter soo und alles gute
Oh, your poem's are so sad, but so beautyfull.
;(
You've to do something.
You've to stop this feelings.
I know it's hard, but stand up.
Get it on!
I want to see you in Berlin....
I could you give you my number, before I go there.
Only one test next week, and thats the end.
I like to scream, life is so hard.
Day after Day the same....
I hope for something special.
I think of you! :schmatz:
;(
You've to do something.
You've to stop this feelings.
I know it's hard, but stand up.
Get it on!
I want to see you in Berlin....
I could you give you my number, before I go there.
Only one test next week, and thats the end.
I like to scream, life is so hard.
Day after Day the same....
I hope for something special.
I think of you! :schmatz:
Original von Can't Belivees ist so schrecklich ihn jeden tag zu sehenich versteh momentan genau wie du dich fühlst. auch ich finde es schrecklich ihn jeden tag zu sehen!! aber kopf hoch :trost: irgendwann geht der schmerz bestimmt vorbei :schmatz:
ich halt das nicht mehr aus ;(
du schreibst so wunderschön, total ergreifende texte!!! :super:
lg katha
@real love
danke.... :schmatz:
es ist wirklich schwer, wen man sich an die zeit erinnert, wo noch nicht alles verloren war und dann ans hier und jetzt denkt... wo keine chance mehr ist
ist sie bei dir in der klasse?ja kopf hoch ^^ man kanns zumindest versuchen
weekend war eigentlich ganz ok, aber die disco in der ich war, war sooo schlecht :rolleyes: naja hab jetzt auch irgendwie kein bock noch auf die party zu fahren wo ich eingeladen bin...
@lovlyTigger
hey mah sunshine...thank u
I know that I've something to do, but my mind say no!
cause he is a dream...
not only how he look, even his caracter and what he've done for me...
And I don't know, what I can do...I can't evade him..
Even four weeks, than I shouldn't see him, but I want him ;(
I hate me, for that what I've done, why I'm so unfair to him
I can't understand myself
*g get it ? get it on the floor?you know?
I love this song ;)
I hope that I can visit Berlin in my holidays..
but perhaps you can visit bremen?
oh one test?wish u luck...
life is hard?whats going on sweety?
@*Kat*
fragt sich nur wann... bin ja auch noch so dumm und will es nicht mal anders...mich interessiert im moment kein anderer als er...
danke :schmatz:
hoffe dir geht es auch bald besser
danke.... :schmatz:
es ist wirklich schwer, wen man sich an die zeit erinnert, wo noch nicht alles verloren war und dann ans hier und jetzt denkt... wo keine chance mehr ist
ist sie bei dir in der klasse?ja kopf hoch ^^ man kanns zumindest versuchen
weekend war eigentlich ganz ok, aber die disco in der ich war, war sooo schlecht :rolleyes: naja hab jetzt auch irgendwie kein bock noch auf die party zu fahren wo ich eingeladen bin...
@lovlyTigger
hey mah sunshine...thank u
I know that I've something to do, but my mind say no!
cause he is a dream...
not only how he look, even his caracter and what he've done for me...
And I don't know, what I can do...I can't evade him..
Even four weeks, than I shouldn't see him, but I want him ;(
I hate me, for that what I've done, why I'm so unfair to him
I can't understand myself
*g get it ? get it on the floor?you know?
I love this song ;)
I hope that I can visit Berlin in my holidays..
but perhaps you can visit bremen?
oh one test?wish u luck...
life is hard?whats going on sweety?
@*Kat*
fragt sich nur wann... bin ja auch noch so dumm und will es nicht mal anders...mich interessiert im moment kein anderer als er...
danke :schmatz:
hoffe dir geht es auch bald besser
time and again
there is no difference wheather I see you
or I think of you
both hurt
if you've still only some little feelings for me
I would be sooo lucky cause I never lose my hope
pin one's hope on the holidays
that I can visit u than
this endless waiting will be the death of me
yeah I think
you should hate my for that what I've done
but than I rememeber what I did after taht
And for that you can love me
but I must accept that it is too late
there is no difference wheather I see you
or I think of you
both hurt
if you've still only some little feelings for me
I would be sooo lucky cause I never lose my hope
pin one's hope on the holidays
that I can visit u than
this endless waiting will be the death of me
yeah I think
you should hate my for that what I've done
but than I rememeber what I did after taht
And for that you can love me
but I must accept that it is too late
Need to see you and feel you next to me
Like your smile I don't wanna see you cry
I do everything, that you never feeling blue
you always next to me and caught me
when I fall but why you left me here
I feel off but you aren't bethere for me
I'm hurt but youwouldn't be by my side anymore
If I was down you said things to make me smile
can u do this again and again?
Like your smile I don't wanna see you cry
I do everything, that you never feeling blue
you always next to me and caught me
when I fall but why you left me here
I feel off but you aren't bethere for me
I'm hurt but youwouldn't be by my side anymore
If I was down you said things to make me smile
can u do this again and again?
es ist vorbei
doch mein herz ist immer noch dabei
doch mein herz ist immer noch dabei
~Limp Bizkiz~
It's just one of those days
Where I don't wanna wake up
Everything is fucked, everybody sucks
It's just one of those days
Where I don't wanna wake up
Everything is fucked, everybody sucks
I feel like shit
It's just one of those days
Where I don't wanna wake up
Everything is fucked, everybody sucks
It's just one of those days
Where I don't wanna wake up
Everything is fucked, everybody sucks
I feel like shit
Ist es nur ein Spiel, das Leben?
Man muss es ganz alleine Pflegen?
Werden sie für uns gemischt, die Karten?
Doch kann man selber spielen, oder nur raten?
Können Gefühle so sehr Brennen?
Davor kann man nicht wegrennen!
Es ist so schwer zu ertragen, der Schmerz!
Da hilft kein scherzen!
So viele Wörter!
Fühlen sich an wie Mörder!
Ich sage nur
Keep Smiling für
Eine schönere Zeit!
Man muss es ganz alleine Pflegen?
Werden sie für uns gemischt, die Karten?
Doch kann man selber spielen, oder nur raten?
Können Gefühle so sehr Brennen?
Davor kann man nicht wegrennen!
Es ist so schwer zu ertragen, der Schmerz!
Da hilft kein scherzen!
So viele Wörter!
Fühlen sich an wie Mörder!
Ich sage nur
Keep Smiling für
Eine schönere Zeit!
Sometimes I reminisce
and wonder how you made me like this, so far
Because of you, I'm feeling so blue
I'm blood for you and for this what I've done
And I know it is right that I'm feeling bad
My best friend only know that its true
Can everybody see
and wonder how you made me like this, so far
Because of you, I'm feeling so blue
I'm blood for you and for this what I've done
And I know it is right that I'm feeling bad
My best friend only know that its true
Can everybody see
Now it's only me
You know it all by heart, why are you standing in one place
You know it all by heart, why are you standing in one place
Hey Süße,
hast mal wieder total schön geschrieben!!! :schmatz:
hast mal wieder total schön geschrieben!!! :schmatz:
Hi Sweatheart.
You hurt him, but why hurt you yourself?
It doesn't metter.
I can't come to Bremen, when I'm in Berlin, my best Friend would to hit me, if I told he I want to go to Bremen for visit you....
You've to loose the thoughts about him...
You could do 2 things...
1. You forget him or 2. You talk to him!
I want to stand by your side.
Relaxe.....Please! :schmatz:
You hurt him, but why hurt you yourself?
It doesn't metter.
I can't come to Bremen, when I'm in Berlin, my best Friend would to hit me, if I told he I want to go to Bremen for visit you....
You've to loose the thoughts about him...
You could do 2 things...
1. You forget him or 2. You talk to him!
I want to stand by your side.
Relaxe.....Please! :schmatz:
@°Sarah°
danke süße :)
@lovlyTigger
yeah I hurt him cause I'm get often hurt
and then I thoght I would hurt me too
but I really loved me
but as I understand this, it was too late..
And now He have a girlfriend
but I know that she loves another boy
and he doesn't love her
I hope that I can meet him in the holidays...
but I think its just over...
I can't lose the thougts about him
But there is a very beautifull boy in my school
and he is a nice ka was das heißt, ablenkung ;)
danke süße :)
@lovlyTigger
yeah I hurt him cause I'm get often hurt
and then I thoght I would hurt me too
but I really loved me
but as I understand this, it was too late..
And now He have a girlfriend
but I know that she loves another boy
and he doesn't love her
I hope that I can meet him in the holidays...
but I think its just over...
I can't lose the thougts about him
But there is a very beautifull boy in my school
and he is a nice ka was das heißt, ablenkung ;)
Ist es nur ein Spiel, das Leben?Man muss es ganz alleine Pflegen?
Werden sie für uns gemischt, die Karten?
Doch kann man selber spielen, oder nur raten?
Können Gefühle so sehr Brennen?
Davor kann man nicht wegrennen!
Es ist so schwer zu ertragen, der Schmerz!
Da hilft kein scherzen!
So viele Wörter!
Fühlen sich an wie Mörder!
Ich sage nur
Keep Smiling für
Eine schönere Zeit!
das frag ich mich auch...!
hab dich lieb maus und pass auf dich auf :schmatz:
Seite 39 von 56 · 1'114 Beiträge in diesem Thema