beloved
8 Antworten1'393 AufrufeGestartet von Harm ·
HarmThemenstart
So, dieser Songtext stammt von einer Band namens
VNV Nation und ist das schönste und zugleich traurigste was ich je gehört habe. Dennoch ist es mein Lieblings Stück.
BELOVED
It's colder than before
The seasons took all they had come for
Now winter dances here
It seems so fitting don't you think?
Dress the ground in white
And grey
It's so quiet I can hear
My thoughts touching every second I spent
Waiting for you
Circumstances affords me
No second chance
To tell you
How much I've missed you
My beloved do you know
When the warm wind comes again
Another year will start to pass
And please don't ask me why I'm here
Something deeper brought me
That I need to remember
We were once young and blessed with wings
No heights could keeps us from their reach
No sacred place we did not soar
Still greater things burned within us
I don't regret the choices that I've made
I know you feel the same
My beloved do you know
How many times I stared at clouds
Thinking that I saw you there
These are feelings that do not pass so easily
I can't forget what we claimed was ours
Moments lost though time remains
I am so proud of what we were
No pain remains
No feeling
Eternity awaits
Grant me wings that I might fly
My restless soul is longing
No pain remains
No feeling
Eternity awaits
Moments lost though time remains
I am so proud of what we were
No pain remains
No feeling
Eternity awaits
Grant me wings that I might fly
My restless soul is longing
No pain remains
No feeling
Eternity awaits
VNV Nation und ist das schönste und zugleich traurigste was ich je gehört habe. Dennoch ist es mein Lieblings Stück.
BELOVED
It's colder than before
The seasons took all they had come for
Now winter dances here
It seems so fitting don't you think?
Dress the ground in white
And grey
It's so quiet I can hear
My thoughts touching every second I spent
Waiting for you
Circumstances affords me
No second chance
To tell you
How much I've missed you
My beloved do you know
When the warm wind comes again
Another year will start to pass
And please don't ask me why I'm here
Something deeper brought me
That I need to remember
We were once young and blessed with wings
No heights could keeps us from their reach
No sacred place we did not soar
Still greater things burned within us
I don't regret the choices that I've made
I know you feel the same
My beloved do you know
How many times I stared at clouds
Thinking that I saw you there
These are feelings that do not pass so easily
I can't forget what we claimed was ours
Moments lost though time remains
I am so proud of what we were
No pain remains
No feeling
Eternity awaits
Grant me wings that I might fly
My restless soul is longing
No pain remains
No feeling
Eternity awaits
Moments lost though time remains
I am so proud of what we were
No pain remains
No feeling
Eternity awaits
Grant me wings that I might fly
My restless soul is longing
No pain remains
No feeling
Eternity awaits
So, ich poste gleich noch ein Stück welches ich einen Monat bevor meine Freundin mich verließ in mein Tagebuch geschrieben habe:
Hast Du Angst?
Angst davor allein zu sein? Davor einsam zu sein?
Angst vor dem kerker des Schweigens? Der Gewissheit unerwünscht zu sein?
Angst davor jemandem den Du liebst zu sagen das sich alles geändert hat?
Das nicht mehr die Liebe an ersten Stelle steht, sondern die Verbundenheit?
Angst diesem Menschen zu sagen Das es besser ist ein Freund zu sein als ein Partner?
Sag was Du denkst und achte nicht auf die Konsequenz.
Sage das was Dir zuerst durch den Kopf geht und lebe mit dem was Dein Gewissen Dir sagt.
Es ist fünf vor zwölf doch die Uhr geht falsch.
Hast Du Angst?
Angst davor allein zu sein? Davor einsam zu sein?
Angst vor dem kerker des Schweigens? Der Gewissheit unerwünscht zu sein?
Angst davor jemandem den Du liebst zu sagen das sich alles geändert hat?
Das nicht mehr die Liebe an ersten Stelle steht, sondern die Verbundenheit?
Angst diesem Menschen zu sagen Das es besser ist ein Freund zu sein als ein Partner?
Sag was Du denkst und achte nicht auf die Konsequenz.
Sage das was Dir zuerst durch den Kopf geht und lebe mit dem was Dein Gewissen Dir sagt.
Es ist fünf vor zwölf doch die Uhr geht falsch.
Da haste recht beides sehr schön
liebe grüße christopher
liebe grüße christopher
Danke *werdrot*
Morgen Harm
Das brauchste nicht werden Lob ist eines der schönsten Sachen der Welt und wer es verdient hat sollte es auch bekommen also............
Lieben Gruß Christopher
Das brauchste nicht werden Lob ist eines der schönsten Sachen der Welt und wer es verdient hat sollte es auch bekommen also............
Lieben Gruß Christopher
Dieses habe ich vor einigen Jahren geschrieb als ich mich in einer ähnlichen Lage befunden habe.
Sturm der Erinnerung
Die Erinnerung naht und wie ein Sturm fängt sie an, an mir zu reißen.
Bilder, Gefühle durchzucken Blitzen gleich, ohne Warnung das Getöse.
Liebe um zu hassen, Worte grollen, Taten folgen.
All das erlebte zieht an mir vorbei, wie Wolken die über den Horizont hinfort ziehen.
Dann ist es vorbei, nackt, schutzlos, weinend und allein sitze ich am Boden.
Ist dass das Leben?
Nein, das ist leben.
Sturm der Erinnerung
Die Erinnerung naht und wie ein Sturm fängt sie an, an mir zu reißen.
Bilder, Gefühle durchzucken Blitzen gleich, ohne Warnung das Getöse.
Liebe um zu hassen, Worte grollen, Taten folgen.
All das erlebte zieht an mir vorbei, wie Wolken die über den Horizont hinfort ziehen.
Dann ist es vorbei, nackt, schutzlos, weinend und allein sitze ich am Boden.
Ist dass das Leben?
Nein, das ist leben.
Wieder VNV Nation und diesmals noch deprimierender.
So afraid
Open your eyes
Know too well
That fatuates you
Something undefined
There in the halflight
The demon without
The demon inside
To play then torment you
Feelings so sure
Feelings so uncertain
Something is wrong
Everyone's gone
You have been left behind
Everyone left the demon inside
Do you still hear the laughter
So hard to describe
And never forget
Faces that haunt you
Wake or sleep
You know you can't tell
Unable to sleep
Unable to fight
Unwilling to wake
To open your eyes
Face your oppressor
Still you go on
Convinced it will end
Can you remember
A day when it was not
Not like this
Unsure of yourself
Unsure of your thoughts
Unable to know
Of what you think is right or wrong
Still you go on
Convinced it will end
But someone pushes
A blade through your mind
There on the edge
No-one will find you
So hearing them laugh
No light it's not the end for you
Why is everything wrong
Here I am
Here I am
With these words
Trying to say
Something I can't
Something I can't tell you
Nothing is wrong
The demons they have left you
You were not left behind
You were not left behind
So open your eyes
So open your eyes
Unable to sleep
Unable to fight
Unwilling to wake
Please open your eyes
Here I stand
Unable to tell you
I'm trying to say
Nothing is wrong
Please open your eyes
Nothing is wrong
You were not left behind
So afraid
Open your eyes
Know too well
That fatuates you
Something undefined
There in the halflight
The demon without
The demon inside
To play then torment you
Feelings so sure
Feelings so uncertain
Something is wrong
Everyone's gone
You have been left behind
Everyone left the demon inside
Do you still hear the laughter
So hard to describe
And never forget
Faces that haunt you
Wake or sleep
You know you can't tell
Unable to sleep
Unable to fight
Unwilling to wake
To open your eyes
Face your oppressor
Still you go on
Convinced it will end
Can you remember
A day when it was not
Not like this
Unsure of yourself
Unsure of your thoughts
Unable to know
Of what you think is right or wrong
Still you go on
Convinced it will end
But someone pushes
A blade through your mind
There on the edge
No-one will find you
So hearing them laugh
No light it's not the end for you
Why is everything wrong
Here I am
Here I am
With these words
Trying to say
Something I can't
Something I can't tell you
Nothing is wrong
The demons they have left you
You were not left behind
You were not left behind
So open your eyes
So open your eyes
Unable to sleep
Unable to fight
Unwilling to wake
Please open your eyes
Here I stand
Unable to tell you
I'm trying to say
Nothing is wrong
Please open your eyes
Nothing is wrong
You were not left behind
hi voll schön...
wie heißt denn das 2te Lied, von VNV Nation , dass du geposted hast???
ye viv
wie heißt denn das 2te Lied, von VNV Nation , dass du geposted hast???
ye viv
Der zweite Song heißt
Left behind
Wenn Du Dir die CD kaufst, dann achte drauf das es nicht die Remixe sind.
Folgender Link zur offiziellen Seite
http://www.vnvnation.com/
viel Spaß
Left behind
Wenn Du Dir die CD kaufst, dann achte drauf das es nicht die Remixe sind.
Folgender Link zur offiziellen Seite
http://www.vnvnation.com/
viel Spaß
Seite 1 von 1 · 9 Beiträge in diesem Thema