Gedichte von n8mensch
40 Antworten4'997 AufrufeGestartet von n8mensch ·
I recognized my love to you slipping thru my fingers
My feelings for you changed, slowly began to fade
Agony day after day
But you can’t see my pain
I tried to save our love- in vain…
Again and again you started it-
A fight of heart and mind
That tore me apart inside
You hurt me and couldn’t see-
Every day killing a bit of me.
I couldn’t end it,
Didn’t want to be alone…
Excudes and apologies were too late
I can’t hate you, what I really hate,
Is being lonely.
My feelings for you changed, slowly began to fade
Agony day after day
But you can’t see my pain
I tried to save our love- in vain…
Again and again you started it-
A fight of heart and mind
That tore me apart inside
You hurt me and couldn’t see-
Every day killing a bit of me.
I couldn’t end it,
Didn’t want to be alone…
Excudes and apologies were too late
I can’t hate you, what I really hate,
Is being lonely.
Seite 3 von 3 · 41 Beiträge in diesem Thema