Inspiration
83 Antworten10'850 AufrufeGestartet von heartflower ·
"Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them."
W. Clement Stone
*
"Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures,
but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a
difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find
a joy in overcoming obstacles."
Helen Keller
*
"Gratitude can transform common days into
thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary
opportunities into blessings."
William Arthur Ward
*
"I've always believed that a lot of the troubles in the
world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about
each other."
author unknown
W. Clement Stone
*
"Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures,
but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a
difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find
a joy in overcoming obstacles."
Helen Keller
*
"Gratitude can transform common days into
thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary
opportunities into blessings."
William Arthur Ward
*
"I've always believed that a lot of the troubles in the
world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about
each other."
author unknown
"Once you can come to peace with your self and realize that everything is much better with an open mind, once we can do that we will all be at our true happiness."
quelle unbekannt
quelle unbekannt
"Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world."
Albert Einstein
*
"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday... and all is well."
J.T. Tindsley
*
"Man is free the instant he wants to be."
Voltaire
*
"All limitations are self imposed."
Anonymous
*
"While we are postponing life speeds by."
Seneca
*
"More powerful to win is the courage to begin."
Unknown
*
"Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."
Leon Joseph Cardinal Suenens
*
"Life is not about finding yourself. It is about creating yourself."
George Bernard Shaw
*
"What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies within you."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
*
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."
Anais Nin
*
"Circumstances does not make a man. It reveals him."
James Allen
*
"When you lose don't lose the lesson."
Anonymous
*
"When you are going through hell, keep going."
Winston Churchill
*
"Kill the snake of doubt in your soul, crush the worms of fear in your heart, and mountains will move out of your way."
Kate Seredy
*
"Live as you will wish to have lived."
Christian Fürchtegott
*
"Before you try to change others remember how hard it is to change yourself."
Bill Bluestein
*
"Measure your life in love."
Jonathan Larson
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world."
Albert Einstein
*
"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday... and all is well."
J.T. Tindsley
*
"Man is free the instant he wants to be."
Voltaire
*
"All limitations are self imposed."
Anonymous
*
"While we are postponing life speeds by."
Seneca
*
"More powerful to win is the courage to begin."
Unknown
*
"Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."
Leon Joseph Cardinal Suenens
*
"Life is not about finding yourself. It is about creating yourself."
George Bernard Shaw
*
"What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies within you."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
*
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."
Anais Nin
*
"Circumstances does not make a man. It reveals him."
James Allen
*
"When you lose don't lose the lesson."
Anonymous
*
"When you are going through hell, keep going."
Winston Churchill
*
"Kill the snake of doubt in your soul, crush the worms of fear in your heart, and mountains will move out of your way."
Kate Seredy
*
"Live as you will wish to have lived."
Christian Fürchtegott
*
"Before you try to change others remember how hard it is to change yourself."
Bill Bluestein
*
"Measure your life in love."
Jonathan Larson
It's not the first time I felt this heartache
It's not the first time I felt my world shake
Won't be the last time I cry but there's no tears tonight
Leavin my stress at the door till day break
Cos I can feel it in the air
Something's different tonight
I'm stepping out of your shadow
And moving into the light
Figured it out now I'm liberated
Feel like I'm somebody new
Not waiting round for your love now baby
You're never coming through
And I'm free fallin
I'm letting go just let the melody flow
Said I'm free fallin
I'm feeling so like whatever cos things can only get better
I'm free tonight
Sweet dreams goodbye
I'm free tonight
It's all good I'm alright
It's not the first time I've started over
It's not the first time my world grew colder
It's gonna take a little time but right now I'm doing fine
Gonna live it up before I get much older
Cos I can feel it in the air
Something's different tonight
I think I'm finally moving on
Yeah I've come back to life
And I'm free fallin
I'm letting go just let the melody flow
Said I'm free fallin
I'm feeling so like whatever cos things can only get better
I'm free tonight
Sweet dreams goodbye
I'm free tonight
It's all good I'm alright
Zoe Badwin
It's not the first time I felt my world shake
Won't be the last time I cry but there's no tears tonight
Leavin my stress at the door till day break
Cos I can feel it in the air
Something's different tonight
I'm stepping out of your shadow
And moving into the light
Figured it out now I'm liberated
Feel like I'm somebody new
Not waiting round for your love now baby
You're never coming through
And I'm free fallin
I'm letting go just let the melody flow
Said I'm free fallin
I'm feeling so like whatever cos things can only get better
I'm free tonight
Sweet dreams goodbye
I'm free tonight
It's all good I'm alright
It's not the first time I've started over
It's not the first time my world grew colder
It's gonna take a little time but right now I'm doing fine
Gonna live it up before I get much older
Cos I can feel it in the air
Something's different tonight
I think I'm finally moving on
Yeah I've come back to life
And I'm free fallin
I'm letting go just let the melody flow
Said I'm free fallin
I'm feeling so like whatever cos things can only get better
I'm free tonight
Sweet dreams goodbye
I'm free tonight
It's all good I'm alright
Zoe Badwin
"The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living doing what they most enjoy."
Malcom Forbes
*
"Whatever you want is just outside your comfort zone."
Robert Allen
*
"Attitude is Everything!"
Unknown
*
"Dream big, or go home!"
Anonymous
*
"Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars."
Les Brown
*
"Find a purpose in life so big it will challenge every capacity to be at your best."
David O. McKay
*
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."
Douglas Adams
*
"You believe and you'll achieve.
You doubt, then you'll do without."
Unknown
*
"Try to understand before you try to be understood."
Unknown
*
"Believe in yourself because if you don't, why should I?"
Anonymous
*
"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it's something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere."
Unknown
*
" It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
Anonymous
*
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
Malcom Forbes
*
"Whatever you want is just outside your comfort zone."
Robert Allen
*
"Attitude is Everything!"
Unknown
*
"Dream big, or go home!"
Anonymous
*
"Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars."
Les Brown
*
"Find a purpose in life so big it will challenge every capacity to be at your best."
David O. McKay
*
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."
Douglas Adams
*
"You believe and you'll achieve.
You doubt, then you'll do without."
Unknown
*
"Try to understand before you try to be understood."
Unknown
*
"Believe in yourself because if you don't, why should I?"
Anonymous
*
"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it's something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere."
Unknown
*
" It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
Anonymous
*
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford
du bist mein spiegel
du zeigst mir
was ich bin
und was
nicht
dann tauche ich in dich hinein
und unsere herzen
verbinden sich
und werden
eins.
quelle: heartflower
du zeigst mir
was ich bin
und was
nicht
dann tauche ich in dich hinein
und unsere herzen
verbinden sich
und werden
eins.
quelle: heartflower
Das erste Gedicht gefällt mir am besten! Die Zitate die du herausgesucht hast, sind typisch heartflower. Voller Hoffnung! Schreib noch mehr aus deinem Herzen, denn was ich darin sehen kann macht ebenfalls Hoffnung;).
Zu ehren deines ersten Gedichtes
An einem trüben Tag war dass Ende dem Ende nahe. Es wusste nicht mehr warum es überhaupt existierte und was der Sinn des Lebens war.
Eines Tages kam das Leben in Begleitung der Hoffnung zum Ende. Das Ende fragte: Wie kommst du hier her? Und wer ist es denn du dort mitgebracht hast?
An meiner Seite ist die Hoffnung und ich bin hier weil ich dachte ich müsste hier her kommen, da meine Zeit gekomnmen sei. Doch die Hoffnung hat mir Mut gemacht und mir gezeigt dass es noch lange nicht so weit ist.
Um zum Ende zu gelangen bedarf es einer langen und aufregenden Reise. Was hast du dann hier zu suchen Hoffnung, fragte das Ende. Da entgegnete die Hoffnung: Ich bin hier weil ich immer da sein muss, wo dass Ende nahe zu sein scheint und ich habe eine lange Reise unternommen, weil ich dass Leben immer begleite, egal wohin es geht und wie lange die Reise dauert. Du hast mich hier bisher noch nie gesehen weil du, mein liebes Ende, jetzt erst, zum ersten Mal nach dem Sinn des Lebens gefragt hast.
Jetzt da du gefragt hast, sage ich dir, dass der Sinn des Lebens jener ist, zum Ende zu gelangen und zu erfahren dass nicht einmal dass Ende ein Ende bedeuten muss, es ist nur der Anfang einer neuen Reise voller Hoffnung.
Quelle: Thought
Zu ehren deines ersten Gedichtes
An einem trüben Tag war dass Ende dem Ende nahe. Es wusste nicht mehr warum es überhaupt existierte und was der Sinn des Lebens war.
Eines Tages kam das Leben in Begleitung der Hoffnung zum Ende. Das Ende fragte: Wie kommst du hier her? Und wer ist es denn du dort mitgebracht hast?
An meiner Seite ist die Hoffnung und ich bin hier weil ich dachte ich müsste hier her kommen, da meine Zeit gekomnmen sei. Doch die Hoffnung hat mir Mut gemacht und mir gezeigt dass es noch lange nicht so weit ist.
Um zum Ende zu gelangen bedarf es einer langen und aufregenden Reise. Was hast du dann hier zu suchen Hoffnung, fragte das Ende. Da entgegnete die Hoffnung: Ich bin hier weil ich immer da sein muss, wo dass Ende nahe zu sein scheint und ich habe eine lange Reise unternommen, weil ich dass Leben immer begleite, egal wohin es geht und wie lange die Reise dauert. Du hast mich hier bisher noch nie gesehen weil du, mein liebes Ende, jetzt erst, zum ersten Mal nach dem Sinn des Lebens gefragt hast.
Jetzt da du gefragt hast, sage ich dir, dass der Sinn des Lebens jener ist, zum Ende zu gelangen und zu erfahren dass nicht einmal dass Ende ein Ende bedeuten muss, es ist nur der Anfang einer neuen Reise voller Hoffnung.
Quelle: Thought
Pokemon - Everything Changes
(Album: 2.B.A Master )
Your hearts beating around the clock,
Time ticking away it doesn't stop.
Evolution is taking place.
The world is spinning and changing every day
Anything you think of with a name,
There isn't anything in life,
That ever stays the same
And everything changes, changes,
Things are changing constantly
And everything changes, changes
It's evoluntionary
Everything changes, changes
Changing all the time,
Playing with your mind.
Modified or rearranged
Everything has got to change.
You take a chance,
You throw the dice,
You risk it all - it's just a part of life
You hold on tight to what you know,
You can't hold back - You've got to let it go
Every little step that you embrace
One road ends, another begins
And takes you to a better place
And everything changes, changes,
Things are changing constantly
And everything changes, changes
It's evoluntionary
Everything changes, changes
Changing all the time,
Playing with your mind.
Modified or rearranged
Everything has got to change.
[...]
Anything you think of with a name,
there isn't anything in life,
That ever stays the same...
(Album: 2.B.A Master )
Your hearts beating around the clock,
Time ticking away it doesn't stop.
Evolution is taking place.
The world is spinning and changing every day
Anything you think of with a name,
There isn't anything in life,
That ever stays the same
And everything changes, changes,
Things are changing constantly
And everything changes, changes
It's evoluntionary
Everything changes, changes
Changing all the time,
Playing with your mind.
Modified or rearranged
Everything has got to change.
You take a chance,
You throw the dice,
You risk it all - it's just a part of life
You hold on tight to what you know,
You can't hold back - You've got to let it go
Every little step that you embrace
One road ends, another begins
And takes you to a better place
And everything changes, changes,
Things are changing constantly
And everything changes, changes
It's evoluntionary
Everything changes, changes
Changing all the time,
Playing with your mind.
Modified or rearranged
Everything has got to change.
[...]
Anything you think of with a name,
there isn't anything in life,
That ever stays the same...
Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened.
unknown
*
I know you can hear me, but are you listening?
unknown
unknown
*
I know you can hear me, but are you listening?
unknown
love
an inspired form of giving, love breathes life into the heart and brings grace to the soul.
unknown
an inspired form of giving, love breathes life into the heart and brings grace to the soul.
unknown
success is going from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
winston churchill
*
it‘s better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation.
herman melville
*
what the mind can concieve, the mind can achieve.
michel montaigne
*
we dont see things as they are. we see them as we are.
anais nin
*
those who lack courage will always find a philosophy to justify it.
albert camus
winston churchill
*
it‘s better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation.
herman melville
*
what the mind can concieve, the mind can achieve.
michel montaigne
*
we dont see things as they are. we see them as we are.
anais nin
*
those who lack courage will always find a philosophy to justify it.
albert camus
Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations. Don't over-analyze your relationships. Stop playing games. A growing relationship can only be nurtured by genuineness.
Leo F. Buscaglia
Why do people persist in a dissatisfying relationship, unwilling either to work toward solutions or end it and move on? It's because they know changing will lead to the unknown, and most people believe that the unknown will be much more painful than what they're already experiencing.
Anthony Robbins
Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.
Anthony Robbins
Leo F. Buscaglia
Why do people persist in a dissatisfying relationship, unwilling either to work toward solutions or end it and move on? It's because they know changing will lead to the unknown, and most people believe that the unknown will be much more painful than what they're already experiencing.
Anthony Robbins
Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.
Anthony Robbins
zusammengefügte passagen aus dem film "der große diktator" (1940 von und mit charlin chaplin:
"Wir sollten am Glück des Anderen teilhaben und nicht einander verabscheuen. Haß und Verachtung bringen uns niemals näher. [...]
Das Leben kann ja so erfreulich und wunderbar sein, wir müssen es nur wieder zu leben lernen! [...]
Wir haben die Geschwindigkeit entwickelt, aber innerlich sind wir stehengeblieben. Wir lassen Maschinen für uns arbeiten, und sie denken auch für uns. Die Klugheit hat uns hochmütig werden lassen und unser Wissen kalt und hart. Wir sprechen zu viel und fühlen zu wenig. Aber zuerst kommt die Menschlichkeit und dann erst die Maschinen. Vor Klugheit und Wissen kommt Toleranz und und Güte. Ohne Menschlichkeit und Nächstenliebe ist unser Dasein nicht lebenswert. [...]
Ihr seid keine Roboter, Ihr seid keine Tiere, Ihr seid Menschen!
Bewahrt Euch die Menschlichkeit in Euren Herzen und haßt nicht! Nur wer nicht geliebt wird, haßt! Nur wer nicht geliebt wird. [...]
You, the people, have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful - to make this life a wonderful adventure."
---
die anderen stellen ließ ich aus, denn sie sagen nicht unbedingt das aus, was ich auch empfinde.
den letzten abschnitt ließ ich im englischen Original, denn die deutsche Variant wurde sehr stark abgewandelt.
ich hoffe damit, wie immer, zu inspirieren und gedanken zu überbringen, die den einen oder anderen zum nachdenken bringen. alles liebe euch
"Wir sollten am Glück des Anderen teilhaben und nicht einander verabscheuen. Haß und Verachtung bringen uns niemals näher. [...]
Das Leben kann ja so erfreulich und wunderbar sein, wir müssen es nur wieder zu leben lernen! [...]
Wir haben die Geschwindigkeit entwickelt, aber innerlich sind wir stehengeblieben. Wir lassen Maschinen für uns arbeiten, und sie denken auch für uns. Die Klugheit hat uns hochmütig werden lassen und unser Wissen kalt und hart. Wir sprechen zu viel und fühlen zu wenig. Aber zuerst kommt die Menschlichkeit und dann erst die Maschinen. Vor Klugheit und Wissen kommt Toleranz und und Güte. Ohne Menschlichkeit und Nächstenliebe ist unser Dasein nicht lebenswert. [...]
Ihr seid keine Roboter, Ihr seid keine Tiere, Ihr seid Menschen!
Bewahrt Euch die Menschlichkeit in Euren Herzen und haßt nicht! Nur wer nicht geliebt wird, haßt! Nur wer nicht geliebt wird. [...]
You, the people, have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful - to make this life a wonderful adventure."
---
die anderen stellen ließ ich aus, denn sie sagen nicht unbedingt das aus, was ich auch empfinde.
den letzten abschnitt ließ ich im englischen Original, denn die deutsche Variant wurde sehr stark abgewandelt.
ich hoffe damit, wie immer, zu inspirieren und gedanken zu überbringen, die den einen oder anderen zum nachdenken bringen. alles liebe euch
"Du kannst dich nicht selber finden, indem du in die Vergangenheit gehst, sondern indem du in die Gegenwart kommst."
Eckhart Tolle
*
"There are no right or wrong answers ... only what is true for you!"
Unknown
*
"Nichts ändert sich außer ich ändere mich."
Unbekannt
*
Wissen ist Macht, doch nur wenn sie den Blick schärft anstatt ihn durch Überfülle zu verklären.
Heartflower
Eckhart Tolle
*
"There are no right or wrong answers ... only what is true for you!"
Unknown
*
"Nichts ändert sich außer ich ändere mich."
Unbekannt
*
Wissen ist Macht, doch nur wenn sie den Blick schärft anstatt ihn durch Überfülle zu verklären.
Heartflower
"Nothing ever truly dies. The universe wastes nothing. Everything is simply, transformed." Klaatu
"At the precipice we change." Klaatu
"At the precipice we change." Klaatu
"Watch your chances, think outside the box and beyond your borders and you'll see all the possibilities around you. Also watch your limits, don't over work your body." heartflower
bearbeitet #37
Where are you? HERE. What time is it? NOW. What are you? THIS MOMENT!
Peaceful Warrior quote.
learn to be present not living in the future or past only present time and space.
---
Wo bist du? HIER. Welche Zeit ist es? JETZT. Was bist du? DIESER MOMENT!
Peaceful Warrior Zitat.
Lerne jetzt zu sein, nicht in der Zukunft oder in der Vergangenheit zu leben, sondern nur im gegenwärtigen Zeit und Raum.
*
"Alles, was man mit Liebe betrachtet ist schön! Ich wünsche dir einen liebevollen Blick für die kleinen Dinge im Leben!" (unbekannt)
EDIT (automatische Beitragszusammenführung)
"Es gibt alles irgendwo, du hast es nur noch nicht gefunden." Heartflower
Peaceful Warrior quote.
learn to be present not living in the future or past only present time and space.
---
Wo bist du? HIER. Welche Zeit ist es? JETZT. Was bist du? DIESER MOMENT!
Peaceful Warrior Zitat.
Lerne jetzt zu sein, nicht in der Zukunft oder in der Vergangenheit zu leben, sondern nur im gegenwärtigen Zeit und Raum.
*
"Alles, was man mit Liebe betrachtet ist schön! Ich wünsche dir einen liebevollen Blick für die kleinen Dinge im Leben!" (unbekannt)
EDIT (automatische Beitragszusammenführung)
"Es gibt alles irgendwo, du hast es nur noch nicht gefunden." Heartflower
"Jeder Tag schenkt dir die Möglichkeit Neues zu sehen." Heartflower
"Es gibt kein richtig oder falsch, sondern nur, was dir gut tut." Heartflower
EDIT (automatische Beitragszusammenführung)
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." Lord of the rings
EDIT (automatische Beitragszusammenführung)
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." Lord of the rings
"Do or not do, there is no try." Yoda
>> bedeutet: Entweder du entscheidest dich, es zu tun oder du lässt es ganz, aber versuchen gibt es nicht.
Luke: " I don't believe it."
Yoda: "That is why you fail."
>> sprich: Wenn du nicht daran glaubst, wirst du es nicht erreichen können.
>> bedeutet: Entweder du entscheidest dich, es zu tun oder du lässt es ganz, aber versuchen gibt es nicht.
Luke: " I don't believe it."
Yoda: "That is why you fail."
>> sprich: Wenn du nicht daran glaubst, wirst du es nicht erreichen können.
Seite 2 von 5 · 84 Beiträge in diesem Thema