Meine Gedanken (Englisch..)
2 Antworten2'754 AufrufeGestartet von jatina ·
jatinaThemenstart
In der Zeit des Kummers habe ich auch mal wieder geschrieben.
Wenn ich über Emotionen schreibe tue ich es immer in Englisch- was mit meiner Biographie zusammenhängt....ich bin zum Teil in den Staaten aufgewachsen und aus unerfindlichen Gründen schreibe ich seitdem in Englisch wenn es um Gefühle geht.
Ich dachte mir ich setze meine gesammelten Werke, die meinen Ex betreffen jetzt mal hier rein.
"A deadly weapon?
Words.
One word can kill-
but you'll still be.
Like an empty shell
washed onto the shore.
An instrument of torture?
Silence.
Cuts like a knife-
hurts, leaves you longing.
Like a child
eagerly awaiting a smile."
"Moment.
Burning in time.
The moment I saw you.
The moment I had all the answers.
No answers from you now.
And I'm alone again."
"So scared.
Of what's to come.
Set you free
and see you leaving.
Fading.
Will I only be a passing moment
when you look back?
Or engraved in your soul
like you in mine?"
"Wish I could stop the thoughts
of you.
Of your smile
your lips
your arms around me.
Thoughts of what might have been.
Dreams.
You walk alone. Full of joy."
"Why?
Torturing me again and again.
Like swimming in mud.
I don't understand
where it went.
So many tears.
That don't touch you
in the arms of another."
Wenn ich über Emotionen schreibe tue ich es immer in Englisch- was mit meiner Biographie zusammenhängt....ich bin zum Teil in den Staaten aufgewachsen und aus unerfindlichen Gründen schreibe ich seitdem in Englisch wenn es um Gefühle geht.
Ich dachte mir ich setze meine gesammelten Werke, die meinen Ex betreffen jetzt mal hier rein.
"A deadly weapon?
Words.
One word can kill-
but you'll still be.
Like an empty shell
washed onto the shore.
An instrument of torture?
Silence.
Cuts like a knife-
hurts, leaves you longing.
Like a child
eagerly awaiting a smile."
"Moment.
Burning in time.
The moment I saw you.
The moment I had all the answers.
No answers from you now.
And I'm alone again."
"So scared.
Of what's to come.
Set you free
and see you leaving.
Fading.
Will I only be a passing moment
when you look back?
Or engraved in your soul
like you in mine?"
"Wish I could stop the thoughts
of you.
Of your smile
your lips
your arms around me.
Thoughts of what might have been.
Dreams.
You walk alone. Full of joy."
"Why?
Torturing me again and again.
Like swimming in mud.
I don't understand
where it went.
So many tears.
That don't touch you
in the arms of another."
... :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: .....
Lg
Chance
Lg
Chance
*verbeug*@Chance
Seite 1 von 1 · 3 Beiträge in diesem Thema