Scoops Geschichten und englische Gedichte (Explict)
71 Antworten8'541 AufrufeGestartet von SC00PTRX ·
SC00PTRXThemenstart
Runaway
Wake up, I'm leaving tonight,
never gonna return to make it right,
I'm sick of this life,
I'm sick of you as wife.
My kids will never remember me,
forgetting my eyes and face, it'll be,
I might let a tear drop for them,
but I can't care less, they aren't my gem.
Shutting the door behind,
maybe in rage I'm blind.
But I realized I was serious,
fuck it, I was bloody furious.
I can't take this shit no more,
I want to get rid of the whore.
It's my life, my mind, my idea,
I'm gonna rescue it all for small fee.
And I hope that if you ever look back,
that you'll remember me out of lack.
And that when you think of me,
you'll think of my smile that used to be.
--
Untitled.
My eyesight is taken, I'm blind.
My feelings are gone, I'm numb.
My voice is unhearable, I died.
My cleverness is betrayed, I'm dumb.
My expression is cold.
My story never told.
My smile is broken.
My lucks outta token.
My memory ist tormented.
My future is predicted.
My life is wasted.
My failure is tasted.
My last breath is taken.
My last thought is shaken.
I think of you, my darling.
I think of our love, my sweetheart.
I think of our times, so charming.
I think of your words, that broke my heart.
In the last strokes of emotion,
I die with no pollution.
--
When right is wrong.
I light bumfires to guide the lost and weakend,
I pray for the missguided and missleaded.
I rise when the light grows low,
I gain strength just from my bow.
I pull strength from the surpression,
I cherish memories before depression,
I clarify my mind & knowledge,
I win by pushing you towards the edge.
I accept no longer defiance,
I accept no longer intolerance,
I accept no longer injustice,
I accept no longer crueltice.
I give myself for the weakest of the weak.
I give myself for the lowest of the low.
I give my voice for the voiceless.
I give my face for the faceless.
My fists for the innocent,
for when right is wrong.
Wake up, I'm leaving tonight,
never gonna return to make it right,
I'm sick of this life,
I'm sick of you as wife.
My kids will never remember me,
forgetting my eyes and face, it'll be,
I might let a tear drop for them,
but I can't care less, they aren't my gem.
Shutting the door behind,
maybe in rage I'm blind.
But I realized I was serious,
fuck it, I was bloody furious.
I can't take this shit no more,
I want to get rid of the whore.
It's my life, my mind, my idea,
I'm gonna rescue it all for small fee.
And I hope that if you ever look back,
that you'll remember me out of lack.
And that when you think of me,
you'll think of my smile that used to be.
--
Untitled.
My eyesight is taken, I'm blind.
My feelings are gone, I'm numb.
My voice is unhearable, I died.
My cleverness is betrayed, I'm dumb.
My expression is cold.
My story never told.
My smile is broken.
My lucks outta token.
My memory ist tormented.
My future is predicted.
My life is wasted.
My failure is tasted.
My last breath is taken.
My last thought is shaken.
I think of you, my darling.
I think of our love, my sweetheart.
I think of our times, so charming.
I think of your words, that broke my heart.
In the last strokes of emotion,
I die with no pollution.
--
When right is wrong.
I light bumfires to guide the lost and weakend,
I pray for the missguided and missleaded.
I rise when the light grows low,
I gain strength just from my bow.
I pull strength from the surpression,
I cherish memories before depression,
I clarify my mind & knowledge,
I win by pushing you towards the edge.
I accept no longer defiance,
I accept no longer intolerance,
I accept no longer injustice,
I accept no longer crueltice.
I give myself for the weakest of the weak.
I give myself for the lowest of the low.
I give my voice for the voiceless.
I give my face for the faceless.
My fists for the innocent,
for when right is wrong.
wow, wuuunderschön!
Expectations
Pen's write word's, word's get written by mind's, mind's are developed through feelings, feelings are generated by heart's, heart's beat for a person, person's breed memories, memories create emotions, emotions create pain, pain creates words, words get written by pen's.
I expected so much, I was given too much in too short time.
I expected so much, I was taken it all in too short time.
I expected so much, I was losing my grip for reality.
I expected so much, I started to love.
I expected so much, I wanted love.
I expected so much, I supposed love.
I expected so much, I lost love.
I expected... Happiness.
I expected happiness in love.
I expected the best, given the worst.
Expectations are overrated.
In the end we're given what we deserve.
--
The Good Left Undone
What is it worth, to say "I could have.." if you didn't.
What is it worth, to say "I am able to.." if you don't.
What is it worth, to say "I will do.." if you aren't doing it.
We promise eachother so much, we keep all the less.
We promise us the world, we give the bones without flesh.
We promise ourselves, yet we give only egoism to our best.
We realize what we could have done, when we never did it.
Don't leave the good undone. Fullfill the good.
--
Feelings
I feel anger boiling up inside my chest,
I feel tears swelling up as I know I'm not the best.
I'm never going to be the one and only,
all I'm left with is a feeling of being lonely.
The feeling clutches onto my heart,
it inspires me to write concerning art.
Yet as I write the lines about how I feel,
I realize that it's all really real.
I pause just to look at my hands,
I remember dreaming of playing in bands.
I remember, that I even dreamed.
Dreams for which I am ashamed.
Ashamed of them because I dream of you,
even though I know I'm just part of your crew.
And although we talked about it,
I keep on wanting every bit.
I feel down all the time about you and your boys,
everytime I turn around I see you with new toys.
I wish that I wouldn't just be a friend,
yet that I could be your boy friend.
DAMN IT! I hate my feelings for you,
I hate how I always think of you, it's true.
I'm sorry that I can't just put it aside,
but if I said I don't feel for your it would be lied.
I long to just take you in my arms to cuddle,
to look into your eyes and the pupils in the middle.
To stare at the green sea of color in your eye,
get lost in it and set out to fly.
You move my heart, mind and body,
I feel it on my chest as a weight; Pretty heavy.
Your scent attaches itself to my memories,
as I go out set on drinking crusades.
I won't ever ridden the way I look at you,
never will I forget how I feel about you,
always remember the perfume lasting on you,
forever long for a kiss coming just from you.
P.S.: I love you.
--
Pen's write word's, word's get written by mind's, mind's are developed through feelings, feelings are generated by heart's, heart's beat for a person, person's breed memories, memories create emotions, emotions create pain, pain creates words, words get written by pen's.
I expected so much, I was given too much in too short time.
I expected so much, I was taken it all in too short time.
I expected so much, I was losing my grip for reality.
I expected so much, I started to love.
I expected so much, I wanted love.
I expected so much, I supposed love.
I expected so much, I lost love.
I expected... Happiness.
I expected happiness in love.
I expected the best, given the worst.
Expectations are overrated.
In the end we're given what we deserve.
--
The Good Left Undone
What is it worth, to say "I could have.." if you didn't.
What is it worth, to say "I am able to.." if you don't.
What is it worth, to say "I will do.." if you aren't doing it.
We promise eachother so much, we keep all the less.
We promise us the world, we give the bones without flesh.
We promise ourselves, yet we give only egoism to our best.
We realize what we could have done, when we never did it.
Don't leave the good undone. Fullfill the good.
--
Feelings
I feel anger boiling up inside my chest,
I feel tears swelling up as I know I'm not the best.
I'm never going to be the one and only,
all I'm left with is a feeling of being lonely.
The feeling clutches onto my heart,
it inspires me to write concerning art.
Yet as I write the lines about how I feel,
I realize that it's all really real.
I pause just to look at my hands,
I remember dreaming of playing in bands.
I remember, that I even dreamed.
Dreams for which I am ashamed.
Ashamed of them because I dream of you,
even though I know I'm just part of your crew.
And although we talked about it,
I keep on wanting every bit.
I feel down all the time about you and your boys,
everytime I turn around I see you with new toys.
I wish that I wouldn't just be a friend,
yet that I could be your boy friend.
DAMN IT! I hate my feelings for you,
I hate how I always think of you, it's true.
I'm sorry that I can't just put it aside,
but if I said I don't feel for your it would be lied.
I long to just take you in my arms to cuddle,
to look into your eyes and the pupils in the middle.
To stare at the green sea of color in your eye,
get lost in it and set out to fly.
You move my heart, mind and body,
I feel it on my chest as a weight; Pretty heavy.
Your scent attaches itself to my memories,
as I go out set on drinking crusades.
I won't ever ridden the way I look at you,
never will I forget how I feel about you,
always remember the perfume lasting on you,
forever long for a kiss coming just from you.
P.S.: I love you.
--
bearbeitet #4
Hab mich mal verklickt hier; Statt edit - Zitat.
Naja, auf jeden Fall wollte ich anhängen, dass der Author, bzw. die Quelle, dieser Texte ich selbst bin.
Author: SC00PTRX
Naja, auf jeden Fall wollte ich anhängen, dass der Author, bzw. die Quelle, dieser Texte ich selbst bin.
Author: SC00PTRX
Kein Gedicht, sondern ein Gefühlsumschreibung oder eine Widmung an die Gefühle, meine Gefühle, die Verworrenheit.
Fucked up.
I'm dying here,
wishing I'd drink another beer.
I feel my heart beat harder,
I feel my headache growing stronger.
I don't know anymore who I am for you,
we used to be one, now all that's left is two.
I feel devestated and confused.
I feel betrayed and used.
I know, I had did my wrongs and faults.
I sealed away the feelings I had in Vaults.
But fuck, you broke it all down,
I felt it first with my frown.
I wanted to smash something,
throw it all away, just fucking everything.
I never wanted to see you with some other guy,
but how can I tell you, you have the right to try.
I'm the one you pushed away because you didn't love me,
I had the pride to repell you because you didn't want it to be.
I feel dumb and hate myself for what I said,
I know now what I really had.
I gave you everything, every bit of love I had,
you didn't want it and fuck that already felt bad!
Now here I am, sitting here, feeling the tears,
I'm confronted by nightmares&fears.
I saw you in my dream with some other man,
it broke my heart and it hurt so badly damn.
Girl, you're my lady, you were my lady!
Now your love is gone and my feelings shady.
I wish to just hold you and forget time,
I wish I could just be once again your prime...
I feel hurt and lost...
I feel like I'm being crossed...
I just want to tell you, Please come back...
But it's pride and confidence that will lack.
I want to be with you,
I finally know it's true...
But maybe.. Just maybe...
I'm too late to be.
Author: SC00PTRX
Fucked up.
I'm dying here,
wishing I'd drink another beer.
I feel my heart beat harder,
I feel my headache growing stronger.
I don't know anymore who I am for you,
we used to be one, now all that's left is two.
I feel devestated and confused.
I feel betrayed and used.
I know, I had did my wrongs and faults.
I sealed away the feelings I had in Vaults.
But fuck, you broke it all down,
I felt it first with my frown.
I wanted to smash something,
throw it all away, just fucking everything.
I never wanted to see you with some other guy,
but how can I tell you, you have the right to try.
I'm the one you pushed away because you didn't love me,
I had the pride to repell you because you didn't want it to be.
I feel dumb and hate myself for what I said,
I know now what I really had.
I gave you everything, every bit of love I had,
you didn't want it and fuck that already felt bad!
Now here I am, sitting here, feeling the tears,
I'm confronted by nightmares&fears.
I saw you in my dream with some other man,
it broke my heart and it hurt so badly damn.
Girl, you're my lady, you were my lady!
Now your love is gone and my feelings shady.
I wish to just hold you and forget time,
I wish I could just be once again your prime...
I feel hurt and lost...
I feel like I'm being crossed...
I just want to tell you, Please come back...
But it's pride and confidence that will lack.
I want to be with you,
I finally know it's true...
But maybe.. Just maybe...
I'm too late to be.
Author: SC00PTRX
Naja, diesmal hatte ich Freude daran eigentlich einen Song zu schreiben... Musikalisch bin ich unbegabt, obwohl ich eigentlich Gitarre spiele (E, Akkustisch, Bass).... Naja, von dem her... Mal schauen. ^^'
Random Love
Intro
The sun shines in through the window,
the rush of sunlight wakes me with a blow,
I stretch and yawn and slowly rise,
at least that's something I try.
Strophe 1
Fresh and showered I hit the road,
the sun and weather is pretty broad.
Before I know, I'm there in the train,
outside sun turned to cold, cold rain.
Bridge
My eyes stare through the wagon,
who do I see, brightening my gloom...
Refrain
Oh, there I go again with my feeling,
that certain heart beat that's amazing!
There she is, the girl who drove,
the S54 Line, my random love!
Oh, oh, oh, love, love, love,
what a random love from the skies above!
Oh, oh, oh, random love,
oh girl I approve!
Strophe 2
My heart and thoughts race,
I'm packing my feelings and brace;
I want to ask her out tonight,
she struck me with her light...
Bridge 2
And just when I wanted to ask her kind,
there he goes, her 1.89 boy friend!
Refrain
Oh, there I go again with my feeling,
that certain heart beat that's amazing!
There she is, the girl who drove,
the S54 Line, my random love!
Oh, oh, oh, love, love, love,
what a random love from the skies above!
Oh, oh, oh, random love,
oh girl I approve!
Strophe 3
So here I am, watching them kiss and hug,
I feel small and ugly just like a little bug...
...But then I see, vis-a-vis, this bright smile...
a beautiful girl with her luggage pile...
Bridge
Oooooh, there I feel the rush,
falling in love just by a smiled push...
Refrain
Oh, there I go again with my feeling,
that certain heart beat that's amazing!
There she is, the girl who drove,
the S54 Line, my random love!
Oh, oh, oh, love, love, love,
what a random love from the skies above!
Oh, oh, oh, random love,
oh girl I approve!
End
Oh, oh, oh, love, love, love,
keeping my heart warm like a glove,
random love, random love, random love,
that's what why I always drove...
Random Love
Intro
The sun shines in through the window,
the rush of sunlight wakes me with a blow,
I stretch and yawn and slowly rise,
at least that's something I try.
Strophe 1
Fresh and showered I hit the road,
the sun and weather is pretty broad.
Before I know, I'm there in the train,
outside sun turned to cold, cold rain.
Bridge
My eyes stare through the wagon,
who do I see, brightening my gloom...
Refrain
Oh, there I go again with my feeling,
that certain heart beat that's amazing!
There she is, the girl who drove,
the S54 Line, my random love!
Oh, oh, oh, love, love, love,
what a random love from the skies above!
Oh, oh, oh, random love,
oh girl I approve!
Strophe 2
My heart and thoughts race,
I'm packing my feelings and brace;
I want to ask her out tonight,
she struck me with her light...
Bridge 2
And just when I wanted to ask her kind,
there he goes, her 1.89 boy friend!
Refrain
Oh, there I go again with my feeling,
that certain heart beat that's amazing!
There she is, the girl who drove,
the S54 Line, my random love!
Oh, oh, oh, love, love, love,
what a random love from the skies above!
Oh, oh, oh, random love,
oh girl I approve!
Strophe 3
So here I am, watching them kiss and hug,
I feel small and ugly just like a little bug...
...But then I see, vis-a-vis, this bright smile...
a beautiful girl with her luggage pile...
Bridge
Oooooh, there I feel the rush,
falling in love just by a smiled push...
Refrain
Oh, there I go again with my feeling,
that certain heart beat that's amazing!
There she is, the girl who drove,
the S54 Line, my random love!
Oh, oh, oh, love, love, love,
what a random love from the skies above!
Oh, oh, oh, random love,
oh girl I approve!
End
Oh, oh, oh, love, love, love,
keeping my heart warm like a glove,
random love, random love, random love,
that's what why I always drove...
Heart of Gold.
[iEverybody has emotions,
Showing them in stop motion.
We all are able to feel,
Consider it so real.
Everybody is capable to hurt,
Showing it in being a love expert.
We are able to carry a scar,
Although we're never given an oscar.
Everybody is capable to live,
Showing it by the heartbeat we give.
We are able to feel the beat,
By hand, ear or during heat.
Yet I wonder of what was told,
Of being able to break a heart of gold.
How can we breaking something precious?
How can we believe it's possessions?
I wonder if I have golden heart,
Devine to the very love of art.
Maybe I once really did have one,
Yet it's broken and now gone.
Why did she sacrafice my heart of gold?
Forced me to give up and fold,
Everything I had left to feel?
Maybe because it wasn't real?
Shattered with a hand on my chest,
No idea where to go without a quest,
I wonder about the stories being told,
About my love and my heart of gold.
Author: SC00PTRX
[iEverybody has emotions,
Showing them in stop motion.
We all are able to feel,
Consider it so real.
Everybody is capable to hurt,
Showing it in being a love expert.
We are able to carry a scar,
Although we're never given an oscar.
Everybody is capable to live,
Showing it by the heartbeat we give.
We are able to feel the beat,
By hand, ear or during heat.
Yet I wonder of what was told,
Of being able to break a heart of gold.
How can we breaking something precious?
How can we believe it's possessions?
I wonder if I have golden heart,
Devine to the very love of art.
Maybe I once really did have one,
Yet it's broken and now gone.
Why did she sacrafice my heart of gold?
Forced me to give up and fold,
Everything I had left to feel?
Maybe because it wasn't real?
Shattered with a hand on my chest,
No idea where to go without a quest,
I wonder about the stories being told,
About my love and my heart of gold.
Author: SC00PTRX
Ein Text von einem Lied, dass mich irgendwie fasziniert:
I live for Hardstyle.
This is what I love and can't stop loving,
get wasted at parties from 9'til7 in the morning,
rolling blunts, feeling high, getting loaded,
or take some pills an' go to Lala-Land.
Spending all my money on dope
and extreme half-price tickets.
But in the end it's all worth it.
I like to live in my own world,
fuck regulare life,
fuck a 9to5 job,
I'm taught to enjoy every moment,
every hour,
every minute,
that's what I do Friday's and Saturday's.
Why should I take life so seriously,
I like to do what I like to do.
Be it far from reality,
because I can't stand society.
It's my own world,
I just want to hear the music.
I think the whole system fuckin' sucks,
everybody is working their fuckin' ass off durin' the week,
getting totally fuckin' stressed out.
So what's wrong and what's right?
I live for the weekend,
I live for hardstyles,
I live for hardstyle, baby.
C'mon let's go!
Author: Showtek - FTS (Fuck the System)
I live for Hardstyle.
This is what I love and can't stop loving,
get wasted at parties from 9'til7 in the morning,
rolling blunts, feeling high, getting loaded,
or take some pills an' go to Lala-Land.
Spending all my money on dope
and extreme half-price tickets.
But in the end it's all worth it.
I like to live in my own world,
fuck regulare life,
fuck a 9to5 job,
I'm taught to enjoy every moment,
every hour,
every minute,
that's what I do Friday's and Saturday's.
Why should I take life so seriously,
I like to do what I like to do.
Be it far from reality,
because I can't stand society.
It's my own world,
I just want to hear the music.
I think the whole system fuckin' sucks,
everybody is working their fuckin' ass off durin' the week,
getting totally fuckin' stressed out.
So what's wrong and what's right?
I live for the weekend,
I live for hardstyles,
I live for hardstyle, baby.
C'mon let's go!
Author: Showtek - FTS (Fuck the System)
It's never too late
You scream and shout,
you hate and blout,
you cry and fear,
all because I'm near.
Your feelings turn numb,
you sell me for dumb,
you push and shove,
all because I love.
You call me names,
you play me like games,
you disregard and reject,
all beause I object.
You say words,
you formulate swords,
you say loser,
all because I'm closer.
You want to say no,
you know it to,
you turn off your feeling,
all because I'm kneeling.
You pull away,
you stagger 'n' sway,
you let sadness be righ,
all because I said it's never too late.
I know it's never too late,
I know it's love turned to hate,
I know it's your mind in your way,
all because of what I wanted to say.
That it's never too late,
to stop your hate,
That I'll always love you,
to make you believe it's true.
Author: SC00PTRX
You scream and shout,
you hate and blout,
you cry and fear,
all because I'm near.
Your feelings turn numb,
you sell me for dumb,
you push and shove,
all because I love.
You call me names,
you play me like games,
you disregard and reject,
all beause I object.
You say words,
you formulate swords,
you say loser,
all because I'm closer.
You want to say no,
you know it to,
you turn off your feeling,
all because I'm kneeling.
You pull away,
you stagger 'n' sway,
you let sadness be righ,
all because I said it's never too late.
I know it's never too late,
I know it's love turned to hate,
I know it's your mind in your way,
all because of what I wanted to say.
That it's never too late,
to stop your hate,
That I'll always love you,
to make you believe it's true.
Author: SC00PTRX
hallo Scoop....
meine Englischkenntnisse lassen zwar zu wünschen übrig :o ...
möchte dir aber jetzt mal ein Kompliment machen...du schreibst richtig von Herzen...also ich habe dieses Gefühl beim lesen...
und mir gefällts sehr gut...
liebe Grüsse
die ilmy...
meine Englischkenntnisse lassen zwar zu wünschen übrig :o ...
möchte dir aber jetzt mal ein Kompliment machen...du schreibst richtig von Herzen...also ich habe dieses Gefühl beim lesen...
und mir gefällts sehr gut...
liebe Grüsse
die ilmy...
Ich (mit exzellenten Englischkenntnissen) schließe mich ilmy an!
Es kommt ja auch nicht darauf an, ob immer alles korrekt ist. Bei Liedertexten und Gedichten dürfen Grammatik und Rechtschreibung schon mal gebeugt werden.
Was rüberkommt ist auf jeden Fall eine Menge Kraft und Gefühl!
Super Texte, hauen mich echt um!
Es kommt ja auch nicht darauf an, ob immer alles korrekt ist. Bei Liedertexten und Gedichten dürfen Grammatik und Rechtschreibung schon mal gebeugt werden.
Was rüberkommt ist auf jeden Fall eine Menge Kraft und Gefühl!
Super Texte, hauen mich echt um!
Herzlichen Dank für die netten Worte Ladies.
Ich selber (exellente Englischkenntnisse) schreibe manchmal (bewusst) gebeugt und unterstreiche grammatikalische Fehler für das reimen oder verwende gewisse Wörter in einem anderen Sinn.
Meistens wenn ich schreibe, dann schreibe ich auch die Gefühle in meinem Kopf, meine Gedanken und auch meine Sorge nieder. Meistens, wenn hier ein Text entsteht, ist er mir vor ein paar Minuten entsprungen im Kopf (weshalb auch Flüchtigkeitsfehler vorkommen).
Danke nochmals für die Worte; Dies ermutigt einen auch wieder mal persönlichere Texte zu veröffentlichen (Die meisten sind ja zwar persönlich, viele dienen aber auch zum Kraft schöpfen: "When right is Wrong").
:)
Ich selber (exellente Englischkenntnisse) schreibe manchmal (bewusst) gebeugt und unterstreiche grammatikalische Fehler für das reimen oder verwende gewisse Wörter in einem anderen Sinn.
Meistens wenn ich schreibe, dann schreibe ich auch die Gefühle in meinem Kopf, meine Gedanken und auch meine Sorge nieder. Meistens, wenn hier ein Text entsteht, ist er mir vor ein paar Minuten entsprungen im Kopf (weshalb auch Flüchtigkeitsfehler vorkommen).
Danke nochmals für die Worte; Dies ermutigt einen auch wieder mal persönlichere Texte zu veröffentlichen (Die meisten sind ja zwar persönlich, viele dienen aber auch zum Kraft schöpfen: "When right is Wrong").
:)
For you.
I'd jump out of plane,
I'd run through flames insane,
I'd walk in No man's land stray,
as long as I knew it'd be for you.
I'd buy a palace,
I'd accept account imbalance,
I'd gift a pray,
as long as I knew it'd be for you.
I'd give diamonds,
I'd create ponds,
I'd bless true,
as long as I knew it'd be for you.
So romantic I'd be;
Do you know it's not me,
you'd want but what I give,
for the money you seem to live.
It is my dream to be free,
to not need a buying fee,
to find my emotions within you,
to find you without having to become low.
It is my dream to just feel,
to look at you know it's real,
to know it's me you want,
to see I do not need a grant.
Is it too much to ask,
is it too much of a task,
is it too much to feel love,
is it too much to prove?
I do not need money to show you,
what I feel, believe through and through.
Isn't it enough to know my love is true,
if I'd just dream of doing this all because of you?
But you wouldn't be able to cherish this,
too many guys have paid you to partis,
their love is your money; but never had a guy like me,
true, charming, honest and loving as one could be.
And though I never would tell you what I'd do,
I'd do all this all and simply because of you.
Author: SC00PTRX
I'd jump out of plane,
I'd run through flames insane,
I'd walk in No man's land stray,
as long as I knew it'd be for you.
I'd buy a palace,
I'd accept account imbalance,
I'd gift a pray,
as long as I knew it'd be for you.
I'd give diamonds,
I'd create ponds,
I'd bless true,
as long as I knew it'd be for you.
So romantic I'd be;
Do you know it's not me,
you'd want but what I give,
for the money you seem to live.
It is my dream to be free,
to not need a buying fee,
to find my emotions within you,
to find you without having to become low.
It is my dream to just feel,
to look at you know it's real,
to know it's me you want,
to see I do not need a grant.
Is it too much to ask,
is it too much of a task,
is it too much to feel love,
is it too much to prove?
I do not need money to show you,
what I feel, believe through and through.
Isn't it enough to know my love is true,
if I'd just dream of doing this all because of you?
But you wouldn't be able to cherish this,
too many guys have paid you to partis,
their love is your money; but never had a guy like me,
true, charming, honest and loving as one could be.
And though I never would tell you what I'd do,
I'd do all this all and simply because of you.
Author: SC00PTRX
Breaking through.
My heart races fast,
my eyes cry at last,
my mouth feels dry,
my fingers get sly.
My feelings are clouded,
my emotions shrouded,
my spirit is choked,
my will block'd.
It's the words you said,
the ones last night in bed,
you only had one thing left to say,
that you don't love me and wouldn't stay.
You walked out the door,
left me sitting on the floor,
I starred at the entrance,
hoping you'd show resistance.
Yet you never came back,
you were gone; Started to lack,
my compassion broken,
my face swelled and soaken.
I reflected on our relationship,
seeing the times when I was hip,
realizing that I had been your honey,
and I had loved you truely.
It has been years, days, hours, minutes,
since the last time I saw you in a pretty dress,
but there you were, walking up the street,
I knew it was you just with a single heartbeat.
You smiled at me as you stopped,
I walked on, turned and smiled,
only to head on my way,
simply left you to stick'n'stay.
For the first time since ages,
you called me outta the phonebook pages,
told me it has been so long,
where had I gone?
I smiled on my side,
now I had found pride.
I told you I had seen the world,
seen my true face without being bold.
I knew that back then when she left,
I had been weak, dried out on a rift.
I had overcome myself in way,
she'd never understand today.
I had found my strength,
in being me in my youth.
So all I had left to finally say,
was good bye and have a nice day.
Because I finally broke through,
saw truth and came to love,
without the very person,
who started insinuation.
My heart races fast,
my eyes cry at last,
my mouth feels dry,
my fingers get sly.
My feelings are clouded,
my emotions shrouded,
my spirit is choked,
my will block'd.
It's the words you said,
the ones last night in bed,
you only had one thing left to say,
that you don't love me and wouldn't stay.
You walked out the door,
left me sitting on the floor,
I starred at the entrance,
hoping you'd show resistance.
Yet you never came back,
you were gone; Started to lack,
my compassion broken,
my face swelled and soaken.
I reflected on our relationship,
seeing the times when I was hip,
realizing that I had been your honey,
and I had loved you truely.
It has been years, days, hours, minutes,
since the last time I saw you in a pretty dress,
but there you were, walking up the street,
I knew it was you just with a single heartbeat.
You smiled at me as you stopped,
I walked on, turned and smiled,
only to head on my way,
simply left you to stick'n'stay.
For the first time since ages,
you called me outta the phonebook pages,
told me it has been so long,
where had I gone?
I smiled on my side,
now I had found pride.
I told you I had seen the world,
seen my true face without being bold.
I knew that back then when she left,
I had been weak, dried out on a rift.
I had overcome myself in way,
she'd never understand today.
I had found my strength,
in being me in my youth.
So all I had left to finally say,
was good bye and have a nice day.
Because I finally broke through,
saw truth and came to love,
without the very person,
who started insinuation.
Let the past be the past.
Memories reflect infront of my inner eye,
whilst I'm totally strung out and high.
I see faces of people from the past,
the ones who didn't seem to last.
Voices, noises and faces come to mind,
all of these things I once knew and left behind.
They haunt me and torment me it seems,
I tried once but couldn't find my redeems.
The question is open on my hand,
why do the follow me in dreamland?
I know that they left me in the past,
watched me sail off after I set mast.
Every face I meet in the street,
reminds of the people I used to treat,
I observe closely only to realize,
you're not gonna materialize.
I keep my hands off the drugs,
keep my hands off guns'n'slugs,
because my past is driving me crazy,
keeps getting me tired and lazy.
I can see no future or feel the present,
everything is about the past descendent.
There ain't no escape or easy way out,
can't give it away or get it out with a shout.
I'm dying under the pressure of my past,
feeling the pressure of what's been cast.
But after all I grow tired of the memories,
I can't take the shit of all the stories.
I sit down in the arm chair,
sipping a whiskey for the flair.
Next to me rests a 9 mm.
Soon it's bullet will be a bit deeper.
I drink my whiskey and set it down,
I see photographs and pull a frown.
I pick up the gun and load it,
place it to my temple and hold it.
I see my life in front of my eye,
my entire past passing me by.
I'm so sick of seeing these pictures,
I'm tired of remember the fractures.
I cock the gun back and let it go,
I feel my heart beat suddenly go low,
I can see the white stars of death,
I take one more last breath.
I come to realization of what I've done,
that I gave into my past now that I'm gone.
I let my past take over my actions and trust;
When just shoulda have let the past be the past.
Memories reflect infront of my inner eye,
whilst I'm totally strung out and high.
I see faces of people from the past,
the ones who didn't seem to last.
Voices, noises and faces come to mind,
all of these things I once knew and left behind.
They haunt me and torment me it seems,
I tried once but couldn't find my redeems.
The question is open on my hand,
why do the follow me in dreamland?
I know that they left me in the past,
watched me sail off after I set mast.
Every face I meet in the street,
reminds of the people I used to treat,
I observe closely only to realize,
you're not gonna materialize.
I keep my hands off the drugs,
keep my hands off guns'n'slugs,
because my past is driving me crazy,
keeps getting me tired and lazy.
I can see no future or feel the present,
everything is about the past descendent.
There ain't no escape or easy way out,
can't give it away or get it out with a shout.
I'm dying under the pressure of my past,
feeling the pressure of what's been cast.
But after all I grow tired of the memories,
I can't take the shit of all the stories.
I sit down in the arm chair,
sipping a whiskey for the flair.
Next to me rests a 9 mm.
Soon it's bullet will be a bit deeper.
I drink my whiskey and set it down,
I see photographs and pull a frown.
I pick up the gun and load it,
place it to my temple and hold it.
I see my life in front of my eye,
my entire past passing me by.
I'm so sick of seeing these pictures,
I'm tired of remember the fractures.
I cock the gun back and let it go,
I feel my heart beat suddenly go low,
I can see the white stars of death,
I take one more last breath.
I come to realization of what I've done,
that I gave into my past now that I'm gone.
I let my past take over my actions and trust;
When just shoulda have let the past be the past.
Blood to bleed.
I stand here weak and helpless,
My mind and body in total stress.
Your words cut like knifes into my skin,
Your punches send me into dramatic spin.
I take punishment for what I feel,
All you want to do is see me kneel.
I vowed to stay strong,
Promised to keep going on.
I look you into the eyes,
I can see fear&lies.
After every insult and hit I take,
I stand tall and pride you can't shake.
My heart is shredded and bleeding,
My nose broken, my bones breaking.
My spirit still is given hate to feed,
Whilst I grin and tell you I got blood to bleed.
You push me to the floor,
I get up once more.
You scream that you hate me,
I shrug, knowing this is how it'll be.
You beat me up in rage and anger,
I stand tall fearing nothing any longer.
I know you can't get me and take the lead,
Not as long ad I've still got blood to bleed.
Your frustration swells and bursts,
Drives you insane and gives you thirsts,
For more violence and ignorance,
Towards my person and tolerance.
Whilst you push me around,
I gain more and more ground.
I know that aslong as I have blood to bleed,
I'll stand strong and stay loyal to my creed.
And when you finally break down,
I'll be there to let you drown,
Because you didn't reciece what you need,
In all the blood I had and the blood I bleed.
Author SC00PTRX
I stand here weak and helpless,
My mind and body in total stress.
Your words cut like knifes into my skin,
Your punches send me into dramatic spin.
I take punishment for what I feel,
All you want to do is see me kneel.
I vowed to stay strong,
Promised to keep going on.
I look you into the eyes,
I can see fear&lies.
After every insult and hit I take,
I stand tall and pride you can't shake.
My heart is shredded and bleeding,
My nose broken, my bones breaking.
My spirit still is given hate to feed,
Whilst I grin and tell you I got blood to bleed.
You push me to the floor,
I get up once more.
You scream that you hate me,
I shrug, knowing this is how it'll be.
You beat me up in rage and anger,
I stand tall fearing nothing any longer.
I know you can't get me and take the lead,
Not as long ad I've still got blood to bleed.
Your frustration swells and bursts,
Drives you insane and gives you thirsts,
For more violence and ignorance,
Towards my person and tolerance.
Whilst you push me around,
I gain more and more ground.
I know that aslong as I have blood to bleed,
I'll stand strong and stay loyal to my creed.
And when you finally break down,
I'll be there to let you drown,
Because you didn't reciece what you need,
In all the blood I had and the blood I bleed.
Author SC00PTRX
What have I done; What have I become?
I rest my tired head on my hand,
I rest my soul in this peaceful land.
I question myself not where I came from,
I question myself not where to go hom'.
I stare at the world in a neutral way,
I stare at the people in a silver tray.
I judge not this world they live in,
I judge not the actions they're doin'.
I ask myself only a mere simple question,
I ask myself only when will I be gon'.
I wonder what have I done;
I wonder what have I become.
There are no answers to such a thought,
there are no answers to such a draught.
There will be no end to it all,
There will be no freedom call.
There will only be deception and death,
There will only be heights and depth.
There is nothing left I could have done,
there is nothing left I could have become.
I rest my tired head on my hand,
I rest my soul in this peaceful land.
I question myself not where I came from,
I question myself not where to go hom'.
I stare at the world in a neutral way,
I stare at the people in a silver tray.
I judge not this world they live in,
I judge not the actions they're doin'.
I ask myself only a mere simple question,
I ask myself only when will I be gon'.
I wonder what have I done;
I wonder what have I become.
There are no answers to such a thought,
there are no answers to such a draught.
There will be no end to it all,
There will be no freedom call.
There will only be deception and death,
There will only be heights and depth.
There is nothing left I could have done,
there is nothing left I could have become.
My Blood; My Life.
My blood is a product of revolution;
My blood is part of your salvation.
My blood is filled with resolution;
My blood is filthied with deception.
I raise my fists to the air,
I raise my voice to the chair,
I raise my eyes to the sky,
I raise my spirit to the lie.
My life is at stake,
My life is all they can take,
My life is nothing compared to it all,
My life is what shall make them fall.
Your feeling of anger I use,
Your feeling of contempt I abuse,
Your feeling of pain I bruise,
Your feeling of sadness I combuse.
Because I was born in the blood of revolution;
Because I was raised in the blood of dissatisfaction;
Because I was given in the blood of destruction,
Because I was cursed in the blood of imperfection.
Yet I shall be the one who shall gain strength,
Yet I shall be the one who finds passionate depth,
Yet I shall be the one who you will wish to call,
Yet I shall be the one who shall save you from the fall.
Hear my blood boil,
Hear my life coil,
Hear my words,
Hear my chords.
My blood is a product of revolution;
My blood is part of your salvation.
My blood is filled with resolution;
My blood is filthied with deception.
I raise my fists to the air,
I raise my voice to the chair,
I raise my eyes to the sky,
I raise my spirit to the lie.
My life is at stake,
My life is all they can take,
My life is nothing compared to it all,
My life is what shall make them fall.
Your feeling of anger I use,
Your feeling of contempt I abuse,
Your feeling of pain I bruise,
Your feeling of sadness I combuse.
Because I was born in the blood of revolution;
Because I was raised in the blood of dissatisfaction;
Because I was given in the blood of destruction,
Because I was cursed in the blood of imperfection.
Yet I shall be the one who shall gain strength,
Yet I shall be the one who finds passionate depth,
Yet I shall be the one who you will wish to call,
Yet I shall be the one who shall save you from the fall.
Hear my blood boil,
Hear my life coil,
Hear my words,
Hear my chords.
The Time.
Tick, tock,
the sound of a clock.
Bum, bum,
the sound of a heart pum'.
Passes by so fast,
never lingers to last.
Seems so far away,
when it's past our way.
Can not turn back the clock,
past is written and it's stuck.
Can not turn forwards the clock,
to be written is the future in stock.
Tick, tock,
the sound of a clock.
Bum, bum,
the sound of a heart pum'.
Passes by so fast,
never lingers to last.
Seems so far away,
when it's past our way.
Can not turn back the clock,
past is written and it's stuck.
Can not turn forwards the clock,
to be written is the future in stock.
Sorry you're not a winner.
My fingers clutch to the trigger,
My rilfe is your grave digger.
I have one more kill to go,
one more head to blow.
I fire the projectile,
watch it slowly drill;
Flesh and bone;
You die alone.
I stand up and take a bow,
I beat you when I was low.
My eyes growing thinner:
I'm so sorry you're no winner.
My fingers clutch to the trigger,
My rilfe is your grave digger.
I have one more kill to go,
one more head to blow.
I fire the projectile,
watch it slowly drill;
Flesh and bone;
You die alone.
I stand up and take a bow,
I beat you when I was low.
My eyes growing thinner:
I'm so sorry you're no winner.
Seite 1 von 4 · 72 Beiträge in diesem Thema