Scoops Geschichten und englische Gedichte (Explict)
71 Antworten8'541 AufrufeGestartet von SC00PTRX ·
Endless thoughts.
Consumed with devinity and curiosity,
I push forward through all velocity.
I try to accelerate in my own way,
bound here on earth to stay.
I follow the path of a trail,
takes me over land, road and rail.
The success of my self-assigned mission,
is uncertain as my devotions submission.
These thoughts in my head,
they carry me on until I'll be dead.
I take no remorse to stop for a second,
I need these answers from the bottom of the pond.
So I take my chance for a last shot,
get my mind steaming hot,
I point out to finally grant my task,
I open my mouth to finally ask:
What does love mean to you?
What do I symbolize for those few?
Where will all of this lead me to?
What places will I have to go through?
But the accused and appointed stay silent,
ignoring my questions directed to their tent.
I'll never hold these answers that I seek,
will I only see the questions solved in death's creek?
Consumed with devinity and curiosity,
I push forward through all velocity.
I try to accelerate in my own way,
bound here on earth to stay.
I follow the path of a trail,
takes me over land, road and rail.
The success of my self-assigned mission,
is uncertain as my devotions submission.
These thoughts in my head,
they carry me on until I'll be dead.
I take no remorse to stop for a second,
I need these answers from the bottom of the pond.
So I take my chance for a last shot,
get my mind steaming hot,
I point out to finally grant my task,
I open my mouth to finally ask:
What does love mean to you?
What do I symbolize for those few?
Where will all of this lead me to?
What places will I have to go through?
But the accused and appointed stay silent,
ignoring my questions directed to their tent.
I'll never hold these answers that I seek,
will I only see the questions solved in death's creek?
A Dream.
I touch your cheek and lips,
I stroke your neck with my finger tips.
I rest my arms around your waiste,
I smell the sweet aroma of your taste.
I rest my head against your forehead,
I let you take my hands and let you lead.
I raise my head to look into your eyes,
I'm dazzled by the beauty color of the skies.
I move forward to touch your lips,
I rest my hands up on your hips.
I kiss you - Only to wake up.
I miss you - It was only a dream's cup.
I touch your cheek and lips,
I stroke your neck with my finger tips.
I rest my arms around your waiste,
I smell the sweet aroma of your taste.
I rest my head against your forehead,
I let you take my hands and let you lead.
I raise my head to look into your eyes,
I'm dazzled by the beauty color of the skies.
I move forward to touch your lips,
I rest my hands up on your hips.
I kiss you - Only to wake up.
I miss you - It was only a dream's cup.
Danke schön Neversaynever. :)ups erst jetzt gsehen :o wow danke vielmals :) und deine neuen gedichte sind wieder *atemberaubend* ! Bin auch (mehr als stiller mitleser) deine Geschichte am mitverfolgen, und ich bewundere dich, für deine Durchaltewille und dein glauben an das gute. Wünsch mir mega für dich dass es so kommt wie du es gerne möchtest!
Habe deine neusten Texte ebenfalls gelesen und musst wieder anerkennend nicken. Speziell You are the reason hat mir gefallen, obwohl du 2 Sprachen miteinander vermischt hast.
Nach wie vor, freue ich mich weiterhin auch von deiner Feder wieder zu lesen. :)
(Hehe, hätte ich wohl in dein Thread posten sollen? ^^)
Auf jeden Fall freue ich mich schon auf deine nächsten Gedichte-
Hallo Neversaynever. :)
Danke erstmals für das Kompliment, werde in nächster Zeit wohl wieder mehr solche Texte verfassen und hier aufzeigen. ;) - Und danke vielmals auch für dein mitlesen im Thread. Was sich da ergeben wird, kommen kann, werden wir noch alle sehen... Aber ich hoffe ebenfalls, dass es so kommt, wie ich es gerne hätte. :)
--
The Hope.
Late at night I lay awake,
listening to every breath I take.
The moon shines through my window,
for a second I stop breathing to swallow.
My inner eye is focused up on the memory,
of what my past had and the times of savory.
I picture how the present is right now&here,
realizing that I want to spend the future with you, my dear.
Within my chest this feeling burns,
it changes from hot to cold in turns.
I know that there is a new chance,
a situation I need to enhance.
It's called hope I know,
carrys one up from a very low.
I smile and feel my eyes tear,
because I think of you, my dear.
Memories&feelings all spill into one,
as well as the bad ones, like when you're gone.
But I think of your sweet voice,
as well as your choice.
I can not say for sure,
but I know this love's pure.
So as I lay in my stash of dope,
I cash in my last chip for hope.
The hope that we once again shall be,
that of all the men, the one you want is me.
I chip what I have to finally grope,
what I have for us; Hope.
Danke erstmals für das Kompliment, werde in nächster Zeit wohl wieder mehr solche Texte verfassen und hier aufzeigen. ;) - Und danke vielmals auch für dein mitlesen im Thread. Was sich da ergeben wird, kommen kann, werden wir noch alle sehen... Aber ich hoffe ebenfalls, dass es so kommt, wie ich es gerne hätte. :)
--
The Hope.
Late at night I lay awake,
listening to every breath I take.
The moon shines through my window,
for a second I stop breathing to swallow.
My inner eye is focused up on the memory,
of what my past had and the times of savory.
I picture how the present is right now&here,
realizing that I want to spend the future with you, my dear.
Within my chest this feeling burns,
it changes from hot to cold in turns.
I know that there is a new chance,
a situation I need to enhance.
It's called hope I know,
carrys one up from a very low.
I smile and feel my eyes tear,
because I think of you, my dear.
Memories&feelings all spill into one,
as well as the bad ones, like when you're gone.
But I think of your sweet voice,
as well as your choice.
I can not say for sure,
but I know this love's pure.
So as I lay in my stash of dope,
I cash in my last chip for hope.
The hope that we once again shall be,
that of all the men, the one you want is me.
I chip what I have to finally grope,
what I have for us; Hope.
Save us.
The fire have reached our life now,
it burns with spirit&will not to bow.
We're stuck within these flames,
it burns to destroy what it craves.
Our eyes are glassed with distrust,
we can feel eachothers frust.
We blame one another to treaty fault,
every word forced like a gun's bolt.
Can't we see what has happened to us?
Can't we see that we really need trust?
Is it really too late to catch the last bus?
Is it really too late to cash out our bust?
If you are still listening to my voice,
consider the past and make your choice,
help me scream it out into the night's just;
Please, just reach us your hand and save us!
We won't take anymore down fall's;
We won't accept anymore down call's!
We will stand together and make this work,
We shall pull out the wrong like a cork.
We both stop at eachother with the cuss,
holding hands we both plead 'Save us'.
The fire have reached our life now,
it burns with spirit&will not to bow.
We're stuck within these flames,
it burns to destroy what it craves.
Our eyes are glassed with distrust,
we can feel eachothers frust.
We blame one another to treaty fault,
every word forced like a gun's bolt.
Can't we see what has happened to us?
Can't we see that we really need trust?
Is it really too late to catch the last bus?
Is it really too late to cash out our bust?
If you are still listening to my voice,
consider the past and make your choice,
help me scream it out into the night's just;
Please, just reach us your hand and save us!
We won't take anymore down fall's;
We won't accept anymore down call's!
We will stand together and make this work,
We shall pull out the wrong like a cork.
We both stop at eachother with the cuss,
holding hands we both plead 'Save us'.
Righter of wrong,
fighter for the gone,
idealist for the youth,
realist of truth.
~Sc00pTrX~
fighter for the gone,
idealist for the youth,
realist of truth.
~Sc00pTrX~
Hey Sc00p,
Kompliment wie du deine Gefühle in Worte fassen kannst. Vielleicht sollte ich das
auch mal versuchen. Bin im Moment für jede Art der Selbsttherapie dankbar...
Kompliment wie du deine Gefühle in Worte fassen kannst. Vielleicht sollte ich das
auch mal versuchen. Bin im Moment für jede Art der Selbsttherapie dankbar...
Auch von mir ein Kompliment für deine Texte. Beeindruckend wie du die englische Sprache beherrscht!Ja Hallo Güetzi!
Gruss vom Güetzi
Dich habe ich schon in deinem eigenen Thread vermisst. :)
Die englische Sprache wurde mir wortwörtlich in die Wiege gelegt als Kind; Mutter ist halbe Engländerin und es war die erste Sprache die ich erlernte. (Schrieben und lesen musste ich mir aber selber beibringen. :D )
Kompliment wie du deine Gefühle in Worte fassen kannst.Danke Marco, nett, dass du auch mal vorbeischaust. Es freut mich, wenn Leute die Gefühle auch erkennen. :)
Vielleicht sollte ich das auch mal versuchen. Bin im Moment für jede Art der Selbsttherapie dankbar...Es hilft wirklich, man kann sich die Frust in einer kreativen Art&Weise von der Seele schreiben und man wird sich selber auch bewusst, man fühlt.
Versuche es doch mal, kann ich wirklich nur empfehlen. :)
Key to my heart.
I've travelled over waste lands,
I've rested me head in your hands,
but only ever did I do so in my dreams,
whilst around me I could hear the wind's screams.
My feet have carried me over dead stones,
My eyes have seen many left over bones.
It seems like I have been traveling forever,
my destination I haven't reached; Never.
I have reached highest of mountains,
I have washed my body in the clearest fountains.
But every beauty of the nature has died,
since I've ever been touched by you inside.
My path has gone into the deepest valley,
My fingers have touched stones of greates value.
But my head ignored the beauty because of you,
my surrounding feels no longer true.
I have drank out of the cleanest river,
I have slept in the coldest shiver.
Yet the warmth of my heart,
is with the day I remember us start.
I have prayed in the mightiest chapels,
I have worn the most expensive labels.
But nothing of it has been worth,
because you're my most precious on earth.
The day you left me behind,
was the day I turned blind.
It was the day my search began,
for what I left within your han'.
The key to my heart was gone,
my heart locked and sealed long done.
Since the day I had seen your smile,
my heart beat for you, every mile.
Will I ever retrieve the key,
I shall not know until that very day,
when I hold you again in my arms,
after miles travled over plains.
For I no longer need the key,
with or without you I am free.
But my heart will always be yours,
for I loved and still love you, my dears....
I've travelled over waste lands,
I've rested me head in your hands,
but only ever did I do so in my dreams,
whilst around me I could hear the wind's screams.
My feet have carried me over dead stones,
My eyes have seen many left over bones.
It seems like I have been traveling forever,
my destination I haven't reached; Never.
I have reached highest of mountains,
I have washed my body in the clearest fountains.
But every beauty of the nature has died,
since I've ever been touched by you inside.
My path has gone into the deepest valley,
My fingers have touched stones of greates value.
But my head ignored the beauty because of you,
my surrounding feels no longer true.
I have drank out of the cleanest river,
I have slept in the coldest shiver.
Yet the warmth of my heart,
is with the day I remember us start.
I have prayed in the mightiest chapels,
I have worn the most expensive labels.
But nothing of it has been worth,
because you're my most precious on earth.
The day you left me behind,
was the day I turned blind.
It was the day my search began,
for what I left within your han'.
The key to my heart was gone,
my heart locked and sealed long done.
Since the day I had seen your smile,
my heart beat for you, every mile.
Will I ever retrieve the key,
I shall not know until that very day,
when I hold you again in my arms,
after miles travled over plains.
For I no longer need the key,
with or without you I am free.
But my heart will always be yours,
for I loved and still love you, my dears....
Losing my grip.
The wave's beneath the cliff crash against the rocks,
the rain, falling heavy from above, has wet my socks.
The light house far away in the fog of the evening,
lit bright and guided through storms brewing.
The wind howled loud and tried to triumph,
over the nose of the ocean far below in the slump,
of dark green and grey as the water seemed to be.
A part of wood was shredded against the rock, what seemed to used to be a tree.
My fingers clutch to the cliff's edge,
my lips move whispering words of pledge.
I feel that I'm losing my grip,
any moment now I'll slip.
I turn my head to look down below,
the events of what have passed flicker by like a show.
I know that it's my own fault that I'm hanging here,
instead of holding your hand out on that peer.
My fingers snap off the cold and wet stone,
I fall down towards the dark and grey tone.
I lost my grip for a moment of grandeur,
to smell not only roses but also lavandeur.
My body is nothing anymore in this elapse of time,
my efforts were wasted up on any action that brought shame.
But thank god I know one thing, that it's soon over...
And that I truely lost my grip as your lover.
The wave's beneath the cliff crash against the rocks,
the rain, falling heavy from above, has wet my socks.
The light house far away in the fog of the evening,
lit bright and guided through storms brewing.
The wind howled loud and tried to triumph,
over the nose of the ocean far below in the slump,
of dark green and grey as the water seemed to be.
A part of wood was shredded against the rock, what seemed to used to be a tree.
My fingers clutch to the cliff's edge,
my lips move whispering words of pledge.
I feel that I'm losing my grip,
any moment now I'll slip.
I turn my head to look down below,
the events of what have passed flicker by like a show.
I know that it's my own fault that I'm hanging here,
instead of holding your hand out on that peer.
My fingers snap off the cold and wet stone,
I fall down towards the dark and grey tone.
I lost my grip for a moment of grandeur,
to smell not only roses but also lavandeur.
My body is nothing anymore in this elapse of time,
my efforts were wasted up on any action that brought shame.
But thank god I know one thing, that it's soon over...
And that I truely lost my grip as your lover.
SC00PTRX
I roll up my shirt's sleeves,
I read what another achives.
I reply to any kind of problem,
I always try to solve them.
My avatar picture always is the same,
me with sunglasses like I've got fame.
Looking over to the side with coolness,
as if I never had any kind of troubles.
I've prestidged through my words of advice,
I've accompanied people with guidance.
Every line I read seems like a piece of paper,
written in black&white by the creater.
Yet every person is troubled by something,
nobody can take every hit without feelin' anything.
I realize that it's been a half year that I've been an ex.
It's been half a year in which I've been livin' as SC00PTRX.
But today it's finally gonna be my day.
I hope to find clarity in word's she'll say.
I'm not depending on anyone's post,
but only from hearing words through the frost...
I roll up my shirt's sleeves,
I read what another achives.
I reply to any kind of problem,
I always try to solve them.
My avatar picture always is the same,
me with sunglasses like I've got fame.
Looking over to the side with coolness,
as if I never had any kind of troubles.
I've prestidged through my words of advice,
I've accompanied people with guidance.
Every line I read seems like a piece of paper,
written in black&white by the creater.
Yet every person is troubled by something,
nobody can take every hit without feelin' anything.
I realize that it's been a half year that I've been an ex.
It's been half a year in which I've been livin' as SC00PTRX.
But today it's finally gonna be my day.
I hope to find clarity in word's she'll say.
I'm not depending on anyone's post,
but only from hearing words through the frost...
hope you got what you need, really indeed -
I read every word and feel that you are hurt
so deep inside your soul but for shure you are
not a fool
to feel like you do and like it will ever be.
Hope she hears you, speaking the words
you need to be free !
Keep your heart and your mind,
it´s a special gift to be a freak ;)
I read every word and feel that you are hurt
so deep inside your soul but for shure you are
not a fool
to feel like you do and like it will ever be.
Hope she hears you, speaking the words
you need to be free !
Keep your heart and your mind,
it´s a special gift to be a freak ;)
So tell me now...
We've talked for hours, minutes and seconds,
our voices carry up and out the door as sounds.
I'm frustrated by the entire situation,
you're causing mutaliation.
But I seem to linger in the doorway,
not willing to leave yet willing to stay.
You say words that confuse me,
but I'll stay unmoveable like a tree.
Once you've told me what you think,
I sigh and let my head sink.
I look in your eyes in my distinctive bow
and I say: You've said how it is, so tell me now...
What do you think, that I asked her...? ;)
We've talked for hours, minutes and seconds,
our voices carry up and out the door as sounds.
I'm frustrated by the entire situation,
you're causing mutaliation.
But I seem to linger in the doorway,
not willing to leave yet willing to stay.
You say words that confuse me,
but I'll stay unmoveable like a tree.
Once you've told me what you think,
I sigh and let my head sink.
I look in your eyes in my distinctive bow
and I say: You've said how it is, so tell me now...
What do you think, that I asked her...? ;)
bearbeitet #54
The right
When the sun leaves the sky
the last sunray's hits your eye
The last warmth crawls over your skin
as also the last blue line grows thin
You stand alone and wait
the clock's time slowly turning to eight
You feel the chill and coolness
because you know of the right, you're a witness
But it's okay and you're not afraid
because the right has come as it was said
And it's not all too bad and dark
because the moon lights hope and shows stark
When the sun leaves the sky
the last sunray's hits your eye
The last warmth crawls over your skin
as also the last blue line grows thin
You stand alone and wait
the clock's time slowly turning to eight
You feel the chill and coolness
because you know of the right, you're a witness
But it's okay and you're not afraid
because the right has come as it was said
And it's not all too bad and dark
because the moon lights hope and shows stark
So tell me now... Verse IIII
If this ain't love then how do we get out?
Can't you hear my heart beat so loud?
Girl, I don't hate you at all,
but you're causing my fall.
If this ain't love then how do we get out?
Can't you hear my heart beat so loud?
Girl, I don't hate you at all,
but you're causing my fall.
When ice melts.
A frozen and cold place is where ice exists,
from a thousand years it begun it's lists,
the lists of the places to find the frozen water,
a place where temperatures have turned colder.
The only thing that can break the ice,
is when the sun rays bring down the price.
For decades would the ice stand still,
until the sun turned monuments into something ill.
Destroyed is the beauty of nature,
by an equal in labor.
But the sun always returns,
whilst ice lives once and then burns.
So what if the ice reflected love as a feeling,
whilst the sun reflected egoistic dwelling?
Is it true that love can be destroyed,
can we say it's after hate has been deployed?
What if the sun was love though,
whilst ice was the beauty of through?
Could it be that love destroyes one,
taking the beauty and leaving it gone?
Maybe though in the end,
ice is ice my friend.
The sun is the sun,
thinkin' else would be dumb.
A frozen and cold place is where ice exists,
from a thousand years it begun it's lists,
the lists of the places to find the frozen water,
a place where temperatures have turned colder.
The only thing that can break the ice,
is when the sun rays bring down the price.
For decades would the ice stand still,
until the sun turned monuments into something ill.
Destroyed is the beauty of nature,
by an equal in labor.
But the sun always returns,
whilst ice lives once and then burns.
So what if the ice reflected love as a feeling,
whilst the sun reflected egoistic dwelling?
Is it true that love can be destroyed,
can we say it's after hate has been deployed?
What if the sun was love though,
whilst ice was the beauty of through?
Could it be that love destroyes one,
taking the beauty and leaving it gone?
Maybe though in the end,
ice is ice my friend.
The sun is the sun,
thinkin' else would be dumb.
If.
If my child asked me one day,
'Dad, did you ever pray?'
I would tell him in all honesty,
'Son, I've never been one for amnesty.'
If my wife would ask me ever:
'Do you love me or are you just a lover?'
I would hold her and assure her:
'I always haved loved you, ma chére'
If my best friend would ask me in a weird way:
'Dude, have you ever doubted being my homie.'
I would laugh whilst sipping my beer to reply:
'If I'd say yes, I'd have to admit it was a lie.'
If my boss would ever come to me and ask:
'Son, have you ever been achieving your task?'
I'd lay away my pen and look him to say:
'Sir, I complete my work every day.'
But these are all hypocritcally measurements,
caused by sudden rush of unsettlements.
It seems one asks a lot of questions with if,
but the answer so it seems never will give.
If my child asked me one day,
'Dad, did you ever pray?'
I would tell him in all honesty,
'Son, I've never been one for amnesty.'
If my wife would ask me ever:
'Do you love me or are you just a lover?'
I would hold her and assure her:
'I always haved loved you, ma chére'
If my best friend would ask me in a weird way:
'Dude, have you ever doubted being my homie.'
I would laugh whilst sipping my beer to reply:
'If I'd say yes, I'd have to admit it was a lie.'
If my boss would ever come to me and ask:
'Son, have you ever been achieving your task?'
I'd lay away my pen and look him to say:
'Sir, I complete my work every day.'
But these are all hypocritcally measurements,
caused by sudden rush of unsettlements.
It seems one asks a lot of questions with if,
but the answer so it seems never will give.
Wrap it up.
10 PM in the night and my phone starts to ring,
my homie from downtown calls me for something.
I'm called out to the street and I head off to the meeting point.
Whilst on my way I pull out a fresh, nice rolled little joint.
I light the joint up,
watch the burnt tip,
let it start to smoke,
expecting some lame joke.
I inhale the drug,
push in the ear plug,
shutting my eyes,
my brain fries.
Reaching my destination on time I settle down to wait,
around here it's usual for my people to seemingly run late.
Because we all know eachother around here so it's no wonder,
that we stop when seeing one another to gossip, talk and ponder.
So he runs late but I don't get any harsh feelings towards him,
becaused after all he rang me out to let me know somethin'.
We greet per hand check,
salute one another on deck,
perform a oneshouldred hug,
release and take tug,
by the hand as it's done,
a homie greet for fun.
I check his style,
it's swift as 911 dial,
fresh and nice,
like pash 6 in dice.
So we settle down now in our part of town to talk,
I let him formulate some without asking for a walk,
because I know him and I know he needs his time,
to get sensible and clean to remove from his words the crime.
For you know how it is with homies and friends,
they all talk shit when we hit a few bends.
But I let him do the talk before he starts to accuse wrongfully,
because he only calls me out to talk about something meaningfully.
I listen to the words,
contemplate the worse,
remember the good,
take the spud.
I arrange the thought,
hear out what's to sort.
I wait for a pause,
show my exhauste.
With just one advice,
it all seems nice,
so that's it; it's a wrap
with a short styled rap.
10 PM in the night and my phone starts to ring,
my homie from downtown calls me for something.
I'm called out to the street and I head off to the meeting point.
Whilst on my way I pull out a fresh, nice rolled little joint.
I light the joint up,
watch the burnt tip,
let it start to smoke,
expecting some lame joke.
I inhale the drug,
push in the ear plug,
shutting my eyes,
my brain fries.
Reaching my destination on time I settle down to wait,
around here it's usual for my people to seemingly run late.
Because we all know eachother around here so it's no wonder,
that we stop when seeing one another to gossip, talk and ponder.
So he runs late but I don't get any harsh feelings towards him,
becaused after all he rang me out to let me know somethin'.
We greet per hand check,
salute one another on deck,
perform a oneshouldred hug,
release and take tug,
by the hand as it's done,
a homie greet for fun.
I check his style,
it's swift as 911 dial,
fresh and nice,
like pash 6 in dice.
So we settle down now in our part of town to talk,
I let him formulate some without asking for a walk,
because I know him and I know he needs his time,
to get sensible and clean to remove from his words the crime.
For you know how it is with homies and friends,
they all talk shit when we hit a few bends.
But I let him do the talk before he starts to accuse wrongfully,
because he only calls me out to talk about something meaningfully.
I listen to the words,
contemplate the worse,
remember the good,
take the spud.
I arrange the thought,
hear out what's to sort.
I wait for a pause,
show my exhauste.
With just one advice,
it all seems nice,
so that's it; it's a wrap
with a short styled rap.
I'm leaving.
I greet the woman at the desk,
smiling at her as she follows through the check.
Indeed I am Mr. SC00PTRX and flying away,
I'm still hoping that there's no delay.
I grab my back-pack and slalomboard,
watching the suitcase get carried aboard.
I sigh and look down at the ticket in my hand,
the little paper that will take me to another land.
A few days ago I had written a text,
told you where I was off to next.
I let you know that I wasn't coming home,
asked if you'd come along so I wouldn't be alone.
I never got a clear answer or message,
not even a little good bye package.
I kinda still kept an eye out for you,
expecting to get my dreams come true.
I ponder in front of the exit to the gate,
I wonder how long I should stay and wait.
I look down the big hall of Zurich airport,
the last place where you could have been escort.
I let my head hang as I pass through the glass wall,
this time nothing can impress me in the pretty hall.
I pull out my iPhone and start to write,
'I'm sorry, I guess it just isn't right'.
So I left that day and we never talked,
because I took the decision and walked.
Today I never will know what went wrong,
but at least the memory became a song.
I greet the woman at the desk,
smiling at her as she follows through the check.
Indeed I am Mr. SC00PTRX and flying away,
I'm still hoping that there's no delay.
I grab my back-pack and slalomboard,
watching the suitcase get carried aboard.
I sigh and look down at the ticket in my hand,
the little paper that will take me to another land.
A few days ago I had written a text,
told you where I was off to next.
I let you know that I wasn't coming home,
asked if you'd come along so I wouldn't be alone.
I never got a clear answer or message,
not even a little good bye package.
I kinda still kept an eye out for you,
expecting to get my dreams come true.
I ponder in front of the exit to the gate,
I wonder how long I should stay and wait.
I look down the big hall of Zurich airport,
the last place where you could have been escort.
I let my head hang as I pass through the glass wall,
this time nothing can impress me in the pretty hall.
I pull out my iPhone and start to write,
'I'm sorry, I guess it just isn't right'.
So I left that day and we never talked,
because I took the decision and walked.
Today I never will know what went wrong,
but at least the memory became a song.
bearbeitet #60
The Gift Of A Friend
Sometimes you think you'll be fine by yourself
Cause a dream is a wish you make all alone
It's easy to feel like you don't need help
But it's harder to walk on your own
You'll change inside
When you realize
The world comes to life
And everything's right
From beginning to end
When you have a friend by your side
That helps you to find
The beauty you are when you open your heart
And believe in the gift of a friend
Someone who knows when you're lost and you're scared
They're through the highs and the lows
Someone to count on
Someone who cares
Beside you wherever you'll go
You'll change inside
When you realize
The world comes to life
And everything's right
From beginning to end
When you have a friend by your side
That helps you to find
The beauty you are when you open your heart
And believe in the gift of a friend
And when your hope crashes down
Shattering to the ground
You, you feel all alone
When you don't know which way to go
There's no signs leading you home
You're not alone
Sometimes you think you'll be fine by yourself
Cause a dream is a wish you make all alone
It's easy to feel like you don't need help
But it's harder to walk on your own
You'll change inside
When you realize
The world comes to life
And everything's right
From beginning to end
When you have a friend by your side
That helps you to find
The beauty you are when you open your heart
And believe in the gift of a friend
Someone who knows when you're lost and you're scared
They're through the highs and the lows
Someone to count on
Someone who cares
Beside you wherever you'll go
You'll change inside
When you realize
The world comes to life
And everything's right
From beginning to end
When you have a friend by your side
That helps you to find
The beauty you are when you open your heart
And believe in the gift of a friend
And when your hope crashes down
Shattering to the ground
You, you feel all alone
When you don't know which way to go
There's no signs leading you home
You're not alone
Seite 3 von 4 · 72 Beiträge in diesem Thema