Zum Inhalt springen

Scoops Geschichten und englische Gedichte (Explict)

71 Antworten8'541 AufrufeGestartet von SC00PTRX ·

#61
wow, einfach nur wow. und das Gedicht if <3 finde ich wunderwunderwunderschön!

#62
Time has passed





I know it's been a while,


I left this mess all in a pile.



Nobody knew where I went,



nobody knew how much I got bent.






I've been through up's&down's,



I've put on smiles&frowns.



They say I've grown distant,



they say I've become an instance.






Mile after mile I climbed the mountain,



just to see what the path may contain.



What I found up there was nothing,



nothing but another mountain's topping.






I've dragged myself for so far,



I've dropped dead with one more scar.



I carried on with a bleeding heart,



just to be carried back to the start.






So here I am, back again at the beginning,



but I raise my voice just to keep on singing.



I sing the songs of my love that I lost,



I get it all out of my lunges with a thrust.






....






SC00PTRX, 12.11.09




#63
Let love be your guide,


just let it break your spine.



I spit it out because I'm sick of it,



I'm sick of the tirying shit.






Give me one more promise,



take one more compromis.



Waste my time for now and ever,



I'll let you be my soul reaver.






Does it really matter in the end?



If I'll end up being your boy friend?



Does it matter if I really love you?



Because our love ain't coming through.






So keep on beating me down,



let me stand out like clown.



Spit into my face again,



my will and body's anyway slain.






Take what you can from me,



not much gonna be left you see.



I gave you all you wanted.



You took it for granted.






Thanks for ruining my good will,



thanks for killing my thrill.



You left a man broken,



as his heart was taken.


bearbeitet #64
Lange Zeit ist es her

Seit ich gelesen habe was von dir

Dies freut mich ungeheim

Hoffe dein Schmerz ist nicht zu gross

Hoffe es geht dir soweit so gut

Hoffe du bist gut gestartet ins neue Jahr

Freue mich auf weiter Beiträge von dir

Von daher bis bald!

Die Quelle des oben gennanten "Gedichtes" ist natürlich neversaynever.

#65
Hey Neversaynever.

Different year, same shit. Das wäre wohl das Zitat für das Jahr 2010. Ich denke nicht, dass sich bei mir je was ändert und Lust auf Beiträge habe ich eh nicht. Kann gar keine Ratschläge erteilen. Naja, bin aber hier um ein neues Gedicht zu hinterlassen.

_____________

I've been thinking about all of this,


since the very last day I recieved a kiss.



I questioned our situation,



wondered of the saturation.






I don't think I see clearly anymore,



I believe it's been like this since I hit the floor.



I lost my way,



I came astray.






My focus was solely on you, my lost darling.



Faith and destiny got a twisted new carving.



I lost my interest in any other face,



I seek everywhere I go for your trace.






My sanity has broken and shattered,



I guess with insanity I'm flattered.



I don't know who I am or what I want,



I only know that you did give me a seed of doubt to plant.






You told me that you were fine with how it is,



but tell me can this really stay like this?



You keep me close by phone and text,



but I want me to be your next.






I know you tell me you have no other,



but fear is poisining for a lover.



I get confused and angry lately,



I wish to know that 'we' were in safety.






Do you cherish me, like I cherish you?



Did you ever think our situation through?



You can move freely and smile,



whilst I only do it once in a while.






I swallow shallow tears,



I'm beat at night with fears.



I'm afraid I lost my strong and faithful side,



into darkness and depression my heart will slide.






I'm so scared and confuse'..



I need someone who I can not lose..



I need you at my side,



so please stop your feelings of their hide...


#66
Blabla.

I hear your words on the phone,


get sick of the tone.



I hang up on you,



just to get a recall through.






Pick up the phone and off you go again,



boring me with every day the same.



I roll my eyes and hang up once more,



I wonder what I could be accepting this for.






So the next call goes to Combox,



and I check my several clocks.



5.oo AM and I still don't get any peace,



I guess it's just time to show some teeth.






I switch off phone for good tonight,



I switch off the room light.



I wonder if that's enough forevah



of if I'll ever get again your bla,bla,bla.


#67
Idealen&Illusionen

Getragen wurde die Welt von Idealen.


Verblendet wurde die Welt von Illusionen.



Das wachsame Auge sah jedoch vorbei am Spiegel.



Der wachsame Kopf dachte weiter als die Sperrriegel.






Jeder von uns baute sich eine Schutzermauer auf.



Jeder von uns nahm die Realität nicht in Kauf.



Doch als ein jeder wachgerüttelt wurde aus dem Traum,



realisierten Sie, dass Sie waren in einem verspiegelten Raum.






Der Spiegel der Illusion erhielt den ersten Riss,



Die Ideale der Gedanken konnte nicht anders, es zerriss.



Barst der Spiegel in tausend Splitter,



zerschnitt es die idealen zu etwas Bitter.






Geschändet und zerstört sank ein jeder zum Boden.



Traurig und verlassen dachte ein jeder über seine Methoden.



Die Realität zeigte seine hässliche Fratze,



grinste schief wie eine verstörte Katze.






Zerstört werden Idealen&Illusionen nur durch die Realität,



doch diese Zerstörung findet in einem jeden statt mit Brutalität.



Erwacht man aus dem Stadium der Trauer ist man wiedergeboren,



bleibt man hängen ist man verdammt zum ewigen vergoren.


#68
Live

Forged from the love of two people,


forged out of mistakes of trouble.



We break out of the womb of a mother,



snatch for a breath which becomes our reliever.






We live and we grow up to become somebody,



one of many faces amongst humanity.



We live to learn new things and exceed ourselves,



we live to see people die that had other lifes.






But everyday we step out on the street,



we're prepared to take fleet.



We have to live our lifes with no regret,



we have to overcome the daily death bet.






Because one day we'll look back at the past,



those days which we knew couldn't last.



But those days that we had should worth a smile,



because then we know that we lived for a while.


#69
Hey Scoopy. Wie immer wunderschön geschrieben, dein Schreibstyl gefällt mir seit jeher, man kann sich alles so schön bildlich vorstellen und deine Worte berühren einem wirklich!!

Freu mich wieder von dir zu lesen und hoffe dein Weg geht weiter und vorallem bergauf!

Deshalb hinterlasse ich hier noch einen lieben Gruss

Neversaynever

#70
It's over

I put on my cool sun glasses,


As I walk I look at a face that passes.



My shirt fits nice today as I roll,



I spent enough time paying a toll.






But I smile now because I had my back,



it's like getting rid of unneeded crack.



Why I smile people may ask,



but they won't know the task.






1 year and 3 months it's been,



since then my life wasn't keen.



My Ex never wanted me in that time,



but today it changes as she tries to slime.






Because now she's the loser of my LK story,



I came out as the winner with might and glory.



I found a new girl and finally let go,



and my ex realized I ain't her hoe.






She wanted back the SC00PTRX,



but he left her behind as his ex.



Finally I said I no longer wanted her,



so she said she needed me, but no sir.






After that I thought I only wanted my old lady,



I came around to meet my new baby.



I kicked history between the teeth and left my past,



so it grows out as a memory gray and vast.






'cause I'm rising up back,



no more gonna lack.



So put your hands down for the winner,



for SC00PTRX our ladies sinner!






And so I'm now the one with the grin,



knowing I coulda had her in that moment of sin,



but I declined it all and said no,



for a new lady at my side who's ready to go.






------






Yep. Ich habe eine neue und wo die alte mich wieder wollte sagte ich nein. Im Style von Rorschach von The Watchmen:






and when the world looks up to me and pleads 'Save us!' I'll look down and whisper: 'No...'


#71
Nice to hear from you scoop :)

Lange Zeit ist's her seit ich von dir gehört habe.

freut mich sehr, dass du deinen Weg weitergehst und vorallem das es bergauf geht:)

Wünsch dir alles gute und man hört sich :) *hoff ich mal ;) *

#72
Wonderful Life

They tell you what's wron',


they don't tell you what's going on.



The reason's simple why,



they can't see with your eye.






Your heart beats and pumps,



you can see more than shitty lumps.



You see what the guy's worth,



can see why he's stepping over his turf.






Don't fear what you truely believe,



everybody else wants to decieve.



They infect you with nothing but lies,



laugh 'cause you make chances to try's.






But trust me when I tell you this,



you're true words and doing's a bliss.



For you reflect me in yourself with your way,



let me just tell you you're right, that's all I'll say.






So go out there and enjoy that gift you were given,



show your feelings and say what you feel without being depriven.



Take what's been served and strife,



'cause it's a wonderful life.


Seite 4 von 4 · 72 Beiträge in diesem Thema